Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:03 am 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Monday

Yup, that should work.

-----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics.
Please remember to vote everyday!

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:09 am 
So that's what's been on the top of the page this whole time. The anima tapestry!

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:20 am 
Torg's perspectives on this world throughout the time that they've been here has been so different than everyone else's. Even after the confrontation with Cupidine, he continues to maintain his goofy, lackadaisical nature in his interactions with friends (At least on the surface).

I find the choices of the subjects in Torg's paintings fascinating. I smiled at the picture of Trevor and the others, and it's cool to finally see the color of the people, but why did he paint the fate web?

Gwynn's theory makes sense, though I had forgotten she was so familiar with the fate web.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:35 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
KZK's nature has never been firmly established with regards to the multiverse. Like... Is there just one of him, and their world is the "prime"? How inclusive is that idea of "ending everything"?

I'm not saying Gwynn is right or wrong, but her opinion conveniently lets her "off the hook" in some sense with regards to the book and her fate.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:57 am 
Surprise surprise. Pete produces another explanation that nobody posted in spec. Sometimes i wonder if he reads it, then if someone guesses it, goes into brain cramp rewriting mode to surprise us. Lol.

SPOILER: in the last ever sluggy comic, Pete will be the puppeteer, controlling Poopypants and prozoato. He'll be making a torg-esque puppet show for Leah, slips while doing something silly, and causes the nth collapse of the fateweb.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:51 pm 
Everyone is always kinda mean to Gwynn for some reason.

My favorite Sluggy moment was probably her renaming of Poopypants. Followed almost immediately by her getting headshot.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:54 pm 
Someone should be giving Gwynn a pat on the back for being smart and generally making a positive effort (for once), instead of the not-even-reaction she gets.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:08 am 
It's hard to read Gwynn's dialogue in the second-last panel, because it's partially obscured, but it looks like it says... bull suit? :P

Post Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:45 am 
Tormuse wrote:
It's hard to read Gwynn's dialogue in the second-last panel, because it's partially obscured, but it looks like it says... bull suit? :P

......close but not quite. Lol

Post Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:02 am 
Kiki wrote:
My ears!

Post Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:55 am 
It's so nice to see Gwynne cheerful and smiling for a change. I don't think we've seen that since Kiki went out to visit her cheesemaker house... and that was the first time in quite a while. She's just not a very happy person.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:28 pm 
garyfritz wrote:
It's so nice to see Gwynne cheerful and smiling for a change. I don't think we've seen that since Kiki went out to visit her cheesemaker house... and that was the first time in quite a while. She's just not a very happy person.

I bet it helps not having to worry about a book.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions