Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:45 am 
Location: The little voices in my head say I'm crazy, but I don't believe them.
I think that there would be an Alt-Oasis, but she would just be a normal DoL girl, and not a crazy brain-washed assassin. Also Alt-Dr.Steve would probably still be a scientist, but he wouldn't specialize in mad science.

I also think that Pete originally had the DoL as an antithesis dimension, (Mean Bun-Bun Prime -> Nice Alt. Bun-Bun, Nice Kiki Prime -> Mean Alt. Kiki) but changed his mind to make it a happy peaceful dimension instead, but had to cover up for Alt. Torg and Kiki being mean, and made the story Alt. Riff told at the end. (Not spec, just an observation)(IF this IS considered spec, then why can't I spec on Pete's thought process?)

Last edited by ad00d on Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:44 pm 
Location: We dine well here in Camelot. We eat ham and jam and spam a lot.
In my opinion, Alt-Torg wasn't mean, just selfish and egotistical. In other words, he's much like the people in OUR Dimension. Where Alt-Kiki cam from I don't know, but Alt_Torg didn't seem to have much interest in him/her/it. It does make me wonder if Alt-Kiki came from yet another dimension (maybe the one Bun-Bun Prime came from?) And why do I have this sneaking suspicion that the Goddess will toss Alt-Torg back home some day, just to get him out of her hair? He really doesn't fit in DoL.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:01 pm 
Nice Oasis sketch, but I'm wondering about something: If the Evil Bun-Bun is "chocolate-covered brussel sprouts" evil, then why does it look like Bun-Bun Prime is the only other evil rabbit? The Portugese Torg greets our rabbit as "My precious little Bun-Bun."

NB not to seem nitpicky, ad00d, but there's no hyphen in "antithesis." Right now it looks like the DoL was originally meant to attack and destroy college papers.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:24 pm 
Location: The little voices in my head say I'm crazy, but I don't believe them.
Yeah, I'm not in college,and antithesis isn't a word I use much.

Also, by "mean" Torg, I meant meaner than Torg Prime, and mean as in selfish and egotistical, I kind of equate that to mean.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:27 pm 
So.....what's up with the arrow pointing @ oasis? That couldn't have been placed that way by accident....I mean it could have pointed to her leg...or her arm.....her back/stomach.......

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:08 pm 
Jed wrote:
So.....what's up with the arrow pointing @ oasis? That couldn't have been placed that way by accident....I mean it could have pointed to her leg...or her arm.....her back/stomach.......

Where in that picture was there the most empty space? honestly, reading everything into anything..., you'd think this was a discussion forum or something.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:23 pm 
BLAMM! wrote:
Here's a question. What was Alt-Oasis like? Does Alt-Oasis even exist? Would Alt-Dr. Steve have performed whatever experiments that resulted in the creation of Oasis? We don't how or why he did it, but we do know he is responsible for Oasis being who she is now whether that might be clone, robot, or genetically modified super model. Would the DoL version of Dr. Steve done the same thing? Something else?

While this is spec, my guess is that in DoL Oasis would throw pies and Dr. Steve would simply have the extremely rare ability to lie convincingly for purposes other than "making things right". And she's apologize afterwards if the pie tasted only rather nice. The DoL meaning of "rather nice". (-;

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions