Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:56 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
After locking the door, Zalt turns around and is surprised to see that Shamwon is injured much more than was originally thought. His entire back shell is split open from the top to the bottom. That would normally be fatal. But he's walking -limping actually- as if nothing is wrong but for a few scrapes....

"Ah, Shamwon? What kind of accident were you involved in?" Zalt asks.

"Errrrr, it was a vehhhhhhicle I think. Either I waaaaas driving...or was hiiiiit by one. I'm a bit fuzzzzzzzy. Why dooooo yoooooou ask?"

"It's ah, how are you still standing? Your back shell is completely split."

"Oh thaaaaat, it looks worse than iiiiiit is apparrrrrrently."

Looking directly at Friday, Zalt loudly says, "Fri! Stop being catatonic towards the Outsider and come look at this. You have the most medical knowledge and it is urgently required right now!."

Fri snaps out of her state as the words from Zalt filter through. She looks at Sham's wounds and exclaims, "How are you still living?! This type of damage is 99.6% fatal! The 0.4% is only because it happened at a medical enclave!"

"Eh? It isssss? I hurt sommmme, but otherwise I feeeeeeel fine, welllllll, I am hunnnnngry some, but thaaaaat can waittttt."

"I'm not sure how your internal organs are staying inside...though you're not bleeding much, if anything. Maybe it is just the outer sheath, but it sure doesn't look like it. It's as if..." She goes to poke the crack...

Cutting in, Zalt says, "Okay, it looks as if Shamwon is going to survive. Let's not prod our 'guest'. He's been through enough today." Looking to Shamwon, "Sham would you like to join the group as we watch the HV?"

"That sounnnnds deliciousssss. If the others doooooon't minnnnd?"

Most of them don't look happy, but nobody disagrees. Shamwon joins them watching the HV.

Many hours pass and it is now dark out. Many discussions have happened or are happening, but Shamwon being the Outsider never contributed. Until he suddenly interrupted with some nonsense.

"Theeeeey don't know anything ooooon the HV. It's beccccccause of the unstable tau leptons that the aliennnnns are so impossible to haaaaandle. Well that's wwwwwhat Sham's sssssscientist brain tells meeeeee."

Nobody comprehends what he is saying, and everybody uneasily stares at him.

"You know? I'm feeling hungry for knowledge...and food." With that statement, Shamwon explodes. Bits cover everybody and everything.

Stretching, the ombie utters, "Aaaahhhh, that feeeeeels betterrrrr! It's not easy beeeeing hunched over and holding thisssss dead shell togeeeeether. You know?"

The group is too shocked to say or do anything.

[Sorry this one was bit longer than the others. Wanted to get to a certain point and also ran into problems. And Pete, if you don't like/want me putting these stories here, just tell me.]

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:15 am 
Nice save zoe. Now just watch where you're running.

Also, trade in the skirt for some pants. Skirts may look nice, but they suck for running in the woods for a bunch of reasons.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:34 am 
It's stuff like this *thud* that shows even though she tries to act *thud* normal, Zoƫ is indeed weird enough for Torg.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:01 am 
"I have to share this or it's like it's not happening." Ah, the Facebook culture captured perfectly.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:35 am 
Hilarious... NPR just did a story (yes I'm old I listen to NPR), with a guy who writes Facebook type games. He had written a spoof game called Yak or something and people flocked to it. The more he tried to kill it by making it stupid the more people flocked to it. It sounded like hamsternom... anyway

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:57 pm 
ugly85chevy, if it is the same interview I heard not long ago you are thinking of Cow Clicker.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions