Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:13 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Woohoo! It's Tuesday's day to shine. At least until our god and destroyer, Lord Pooping Pants, annihilates the world.

Which will be glorious!

----------
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics.
Please remember to vote every day until the world ends.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:08 am 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
AOL: Dodger724
Is Frog running out of air, or is he getting ideas to take command of Chaz?

Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:50 am 
Umm-- somebody is so happy celebrating Poopy-Pant's inevitable victory (early) that they forgot to update the date on this thread? It's the 31st!

Looks like Riff tried to make an inflatable Bun-Bun in panel 4 -- now we know his scienceness knows no boundaries. Or self-preservation. And it looks like it failed because the ears aren't floppy.

CLAOWS vs. the Bun. Epic throwdown, sign up for pay-per-view now as a Defender of the Nifty!!

[Edit] Just noticed Kiki reuniting with Zoe in panel 2! Yay!

Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:08 am 
He is going to make chicken nuggets out of the poor owl.

Bun-Bun & Chaz would be a catchy title. A mismatched pair of crime fighters cleaning up the streets, if they can survive each other first!

Unfortunately it would only last until Bun-Bun found a way to turn Chaz into a human so he could beat him up. Like he wanted to turn the Groundhog shadow into flesh and blood.

By the way, Chaz came to this world with a demon, he should have some insights about demons.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:45 pm 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
Silverwalker wrote:
(...)

By the way, Chaz came to this world with a demon, he should have some insights about demons.

Satan's status is not entirely clear. He was actually the overlord of hell itself (at least for a while) and that take more than just being a standard demon. He comes straight from the Never and I am not sure that's the origin of all demons. He, at the very least, comes from the same place as Chaz, which might be significant.

Biscuit wrote:
(...)

[Edit] Just noticed Kiki reuniting with Zoe in panel 2! Yay!

Yay too!

Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:32 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Biscuit wrote:
Umm-- somebody is so happy celebrating Poopy-Pant's inevitable victory (early) that they forgot to update the date on this thread? It's the 31st!
Tuesday was so overjoyed to speak about Lord Poopy's gloriousness (that shall be emerging any day now), that it did not proofread as well as it should have. Its transgression has been rectified.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:11 pm 
GUIGUI wrote:
He, at the very least, comes from the same place as Chaz, which might be significant.

Or at the very least was their most previous locale. How many dimensions have the sluggy gang also hopped through?

Post Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:40 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
Spirantz wrote:
GUIGUI wrote:
He, at the very least, comes from the same place as Chaz, which might be significant.

Or at the very least was their most previous locale. How many dimensions have the sluggy gang also hopped through?

I think, by its name, the Never belong to no dimension to begin with. Likely the only safe place to send Kozoaku without hurting other innocent bystander.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:20 am 
I love Riff's seriousness in the invention panel. Of course he'd been inventing :riff:
Poor Chaz. He'd better improve his attitude or he'll only ever have Torg.[

Post Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:01 am 
randomlanguage wrote:
I love Riff's seriousness in the invention panel. Of course he'd been inventing :riff:

The world is facing enough world-ending, genocide-inducing threats without Sluggy, the God of Power, becoming the master of Chaz, the talking sword of doom from the Never.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:06 am 
ong wrote:
randomlanguage wrote:

The world is facing enough world-ending, genocide-inducing threats without Sluggy, the God of Power, becoming the master of Chaz, the talking sword of doom from the Never.

This is true indeed! Thankfully, Bunbun is too proud to need assistance from a mere tool.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:25 pm 
randomlanguage wrote:
ong wrote:
randomlanguage wrote:

This is true indeed! Thankfully, Bunbun is too proud to need assistance from a mere tool.

Do I want to know where Bun-Bun threw him?

Ostensibly we know he was to hand it off to Torg, but all we really know is that Chaz is flying towards the ground at a high rate of speed, pointy end first. Just sayin'...

Post Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:06 am 
VVK wrote:
I find myself hoping Chaz and Bun-bun have a go at each other verbally, as they are potentially starting to here, because Chaz could use a bit of brutal deconstruction for the way he's been acting lately.

Hah! So basically I got that, but it was even better, because Bun-bun always has better things to do than listen to your whining. He didn't even care enough to do a proper Hannibal lecture. Not to imply he didn't know doing exactly this would hit where it hurts.

Admittedly Chaz's own line was so weak it felt almost like a straw man for Bun-bun to respond to, but I won't say it wasn't in character. Well, I guess it was mainly due to repetition anyway, which sounded like nagging even across comics but served as a reminder after the transition.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:25 am 
randomlanguage wrote:
Poor Chaz. He'd better improve his attitude or he'll only ever have Torg.

At some point I think Chaz is going to have to accept that Torg may be the only person who actually thinks he's cool

Post Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:16 am 
Yodimus_Prime wrote:
randomlanguage wrote:
Poor Chaz. He'd better improve his attitude or he'll only ever have Torg.

At some point I think Chaz is going to have to accept that Torg may be the only person who actually thinks he's cool

He is cool after Torg has used him to open cold beers.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions