Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:35 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
The End of Days is here, and its name is Friday. Much stronger than that pathetic envoy-conduit named Filberto. It could take him out with just its y, while all of its other letters were striked. Friday almost doesn't consider this a challenge.

Bring it Filly!

----------
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics.
Please remember to vote each day.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:58 am 
But what will Gwynn do once she is out in the real world? She should book a flight out of there. This is literary a nailbiter. A real page turner. Oh well, let's shelve the story for next week.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:18 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
So the Strakois ARE involved.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:50 am 
Silverwalker wrote:
But what will Gwynn do once she is out in the real world? She should book a flight out of there. This is literary a nailbiter. A real page turner. Oh well, let's shelve the story for next week.

You're saying that since she's mostly book now, she should make like a book and leave?

Her nattering and batting eyelashes at the 'Lord of all mankind' means nothing - the victory of Poopy-Pants the Destroyer is fated to be. He will be released and this spark will end! Go Team Poopy-Pants!

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:33 am 
This is a lot of effort for the Strakoi, right? What reason do they have to play so nice with the demons?

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:32 am 
Location: East of the West, west of the East, north of the South, south of the North Pole.
Biscuit wrote:
the victory of Poopy-Pants the Destroyer is fated to be. He will be released and this spark will end! Go Team Poopy-Pants!

Now see here, Elan. Even if it's true that the Dark One will eventually slay the Great Serpent, that's no excuse for making it happen prematurely. Maybe some day the Wheel will weave itself out of existence, but I do not think that day is today.

I wonder ... If some Strakoi would walk on stilts, would that count as setting foot on the land? What about wearing shoes?

Post Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:37 am 
I just noticed that mistress tomb has the magnus interitis infundibulum thingamabob on her collar.
Yes, I'm slow to the party.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions