Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:16 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Friday wishes to clarify something.

Spirantz is a freaky geek.

----------
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics.
Please remember to vote each day.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:05 am 
BunBun prop humor. Nice.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:48 am 
I like the trunk in the back seat with the picture of an old-school cartoon bomb taped to it.

We all better hope Riff pays attention to the road or they'll be picking up pieces of the gang over a two county area. Or they get pulled over, because that does not look like a legal 49 CFR DOT hazard placard nor proper packing for what I have to assume is an HD 1.1 material.

Sorry Riff, the 'Materials of Trade' exemption for using private vehicles to ship small quantities of dangerous goods doesn't apply to explosives.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:59 pm 
Zillatain wrote:
Friday wishes to clarify something.

Spirantz is a freaky geek.

That's all I'm asking for, thank you.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:30 pm 
Biscuit wrote:
I like the trunk in the back seat with the picture of an old-school cartoon bomb taped to it.

How funny. In my first read-through, I missed it in the first panel and only first saw it in the seventh panel. I forgot they were hauling explosives and interpreted it as a commentary that Torg is a ticking time bomb. That explanation seemed to fit with Bun-Bun holding the barf bag (commentary) in panel 11 (and Riff taking the remote away).

In my second read-through, I noticed the bomb icon in the first panel and finally realized why it was really there. Although... perhaps Pete's emphasis of it in panel 7 was to imply that second meaning as well...?

Post Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:46 pm 
I'm so tired of Torg declaring what Zoe's life is going to be without her even in the room. I hope she calls him on it.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:34 am 
I still don't think you can let it go, Torg!

Nictusempra wrote:
I'm so tired of Torg declaring what Zoe's life is going to be without her even in the room. I hope she calls him on it.

Agreed, Zoe has the right to her own decisions.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:40 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
I think Torg is talking from a point of view of wanting to protect Zoe, but it's obvious he wouldn't do anything she wouldn't want to.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:14 am 
Location: East of the West, west of the East, north of the South, south of the North Pole.
The thing with world-peril is that there is no place in the world to raise a family away from the world-peril. And every time they visit another world, there seems to be world-peril there too, so not even the DFA seems like a good way to get away.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:08 am 
GUIGUI wrote:
I think Torg is talking from a point of view of wanting to protect Zoe, but it's obvious he wouldn't do anything she wouldn't want to.

Right here. If my SO makes a declaration about us moving far away from intense danger, I'm good with that. And I'll say thank you honey.

This isn't like moving away for a new job. Y'all are comparing VERY different situations and being rather harsh on the poor boy. Consider all the dangers they've actually been through the past 20+ sluggy years, and how often they've lost each other.

Now put yourself in those shoes.

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions