Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Sat May 28, 2022 12:22 am 
Silverwalker wrote:
VoxAdActa wrote:
I love seeing Bun-Bun actually get to make a power play, especially now that we know why he's a badass. I feel like he's been sidelined for a long while now.

Oh, good point. She knows he is a god, or used to be. Aside from the fact that he managed to gather all the holidays under his reign, there's the godhood. She is the avatar of a goddess, the reverence should come naturally for her. Plus, he could beat her up.

Would her fear power work on him? I bet he'd consider it irrelevant.

Since he is afraid of losing, it won't slow him down

Post Posted: Sat May 28, 2022 7:22 am 
And here we have Bun Bun practically planning their future cage match. Don't listen to him Basphomy, he's just trying to goad you into replacing his yearly Santa fights that he misses so much

Post Posted: Sun May 29, 2022 9:59 am 
So, I've been following Sluggy Freelance a looooong time. I can't even remember any more exactly when I started, but it couldn't have been more than a few years into its very, very prolific run. And while I still follow because I like the characters and am curious about what's going to happen to them next, I have to confess that my sense of humor seems to have drifted away from that of the author. I'm not saying it's bad, humor's always a subjective thing, and it still occasionally makes me chuckle a bit from time to time, but most of the extended clearly-meant-to-be-a-joke sequences in Sluggy tend to lose me completely in recent years.

All that is to say that I actually laughed out loud hard at "Please do not let this come to violence!" Just an incredibly well-executed joke, and wanted to say so. :kiki:

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions