Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions

Post Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:47 pm 
Admin of Slight Inconvenience
Sir Pete has slain the monster! It will never, ever, bother him again. Nope. Never... I'm sure it doesn't have a resurrection ability...

Let's hope it does not. But his battle with the creature did remind me of another "thing" that heroes of Sir Pete's acclaim may need to defeat, or at least attempt to slay, someday...

It is a story about a mythical creature/thing that is whispered about in the shady corners of seedy pubs. It is said, that it will attack without warning and leave its victims discombobulated for days or months at a time. Only after it has fed to its fill on the victims soul, will it leave as if it never existed. I am of course talking about, The Block That Stops What Should Be Writ!

Some say it's a fantasy, while others say it is very much real. While most say it has a very stupid name. Anyway, Sir Pete should keep his trusty magical sword, The Frying Dae of the Not Weak Ends by his side whenever possible. Just in case.

----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics.
Please don't forget to vote every day.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:32 am 
Yahoo Messenger: 11
Given the Royce and that its a dude who study's old stuff I bet Bun Bun is drinking some of the really good stuff.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:59 am 
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
The Frog, the Rabbit and the Dragon sound like the title of a fairy tale. Nice arrangement, nevertheless.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:42 am 
Last we saw Farahn he was a moaning mindless wreck. Guess he got better again in the last few centuries, somehow! I blame the Bug.

And of course Bun-Bun hits the liqueur cabinet first thing. It's probably the only way he can stand to be around the gang for more than a few hours. :-)

And, in the immortal words of the ethicist Kiki, "Stay good, Gwynn, stay good!"

Post Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:39 pm 
Biscuit wrote:
And, in the immortal words of the ethicist Kiki, "Stay good, Gwynn, stay good!"

i don't think she has much say in the matter. for now. but if/when she becomes free... farahn better watch out!

Post Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:22 pm 
Biscuit wrote:
Last we saw Farahn he was a moaning mindless wreck. Guess he got better again in the last few centuries, somehow! I blame the Bug.

Love. :gwynn: Love. :kzk: uses Farahn and love of these young women to try to escape.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:47 am 
tube_rat wrote:
i don't think she has much say in the matter. for now. but if/when she becomes free... farahn better watch out!

I dunno. Gwynn is powerful because Farahn has been feeding her power. If Farahn turns off the taps, she turns into an ordinary mortal. I doubt the Bug will step in and help her ...

Post Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:05 am 
That's not necessarily true and very likely just a line Farahn is feeding her. Allie knew well enough to laugh in his face when Farahn offered her power. Gwynn, like Siphy, doesn't know better, but there are implications her power may really come from the book itself, not Farahn. When she was able to break free from Farahn's hold on her to get the last page, Farahn seemed to believe it was the book fighting him.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:39 pm 
Frog is so concerned!

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions