Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 
Author Message
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:57 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:07 pm
Posts: 5699
Location: Someplace other than where I am.
If the Insom Nia monster has loosened its grip on Sir Pete, hopefully he can escape the tendrils holding him from moving forward in his quest to slay the real monster in the dungeon. The Scrip Tor!

If he can slay the beast with his trusty magical sword, The Thur of Day, type "S"!!!! Of course if that does not help him prevail, he will use one of his other trusty swords.

I mean, he hoards the things. He has at least five of those magical swords. Really, who needs that many?!? Now don't get me started on how many Armor of Plot suits he has...


----
Vote for Sluggy Freelance at Top Web Comics.
Please don't forget to vote every day.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:04 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:44 am
Posts: 1708
Zillatain wrote:
hopefully he can escape the tendrils holding him from moving forward in his quest to slay the real monster in the dungeon. The Scrip Tor!


erm. Isn't Pete the Scrip Tor?

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:28 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 1712
Location: aboard the Fool's Folly
Spirantz wrote:
Zillatain wrote:
hopefully he can escape the tendrils holding him from moving forward in his quest to slay the real monster in the dungeon. The Scrip Tor!


erm. Isn't Pete the Scrip Tor?

Perhaps Zillatain is saying that the monster is Pete himself? Oh no! Stay good, Pete! :kiki:

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:28 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:44 am
Posts: 1708
Thom Solo wrote:
Spirantz wrote:
Zillatain wrote:
hopefully he can escape the tendrils holding him from moving forward in his quest to slay the real monster in the dungeon. The Scrip Tor!


erm. Isn't Pete the Scrip Tor?

Perhaps Zillatain is saying that the monster is Pete himself? Oh no! Stay good, Pete! :kiki:


Precisely. No slaying oneself!

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:06 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 2001
Location: Sweden
Yay, Sluggy!

Poor Chaz. He was a sharp sword with a sharp tongue, but now he seems to be at his breaking point. I hope they can straighten things out.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:18 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 321
Location: Belgium, the true land of the french fries (no its not the france, trust me)
Is that one of those presidential Rolls Roys who are more of a tank disguised as car?

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:28 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:44 am
Posts: 1708
Yay Pete! :kiki:

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:14 pm 
Offline
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:50 pm
Posts: 1474
I get why Pete wanted to move things along, but at the same time, fast forwarding 1000 years and then abruptly stopping the flashback before showing anything that was happening at that period feels like a very awkward way to end that subchapter. Maybe he'll bring things around in a way that makes sense in the end, but right now it feels like whiplash.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:17 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:50 am
Posts: 1905
There is no fate worse for a hero than going hero-ing in a... gasp... sensible mode of transportation.

It's against union rules, and Riff is - after all - a card carrying hero union member.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:36 pm 
Offline
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:32 pm
Posts: 1306
Location: under a pile of papers
The fact that Riff is more worried about Kiki than anything else makes me smile!

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:46 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:31 pm
Posts: 167
Yahoo Messenger: poisonivyy_ae
Location: Forest of the Dryads
randomlanguage wrote:
The fact that Riff is more worried about Kiki than anything else makes me smile!


Same here. Riff has always cared so much for Kiki. Just another reason he always has been, and always will be, my favorite character. :riff:

Top 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

Board index » Sluggy Related Forums » Reactions


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: