Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:38 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: NekoFlashblade
OOC: Alrighty, I'm tagging in to take over! Hopefully with this thread, we'll get to our next story section after we send these bastards flying with a kick!

The dust continues to kick up on various parts of the island... the battles are heating up, but it seems that Canto's crew will soon gain the upper hand...

Episode 5! The End of the Battle and the Empty Shipyard!

OOC: Alright, everything from the last thread is carried over. Ikuzo~!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:56 am 
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Otter shakes his head.

"So be it, lady."

With that, he tucks his head down and charges. However, as he charges, he keeps rolling himself down until he's a ball with arms, rocketing towards his opponent.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:14 pm 
OOC: Alright, It's been a weekend and I KNOW you guys are out there. Don't make me break out... The Device.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:12 pm 
AOL: Krail9
Canto continues telling his story as if nothing had happened. "You see, Grandpa'd been out at sea for several days with his crew, and they were all running low on fruit. 'Scurvy aproacheth' as they said in those days. They started betting on the nutritional content of their crewmates you see. Now, I don't know about you guys, but my family has a bit of a tradition that when betting, you never lay your best fish on the line. Well, my grandfather was never much for tradition. Of course, they didn't call them traditions back then,"

While he rambles on he hooks his trout on the line and places his other hand near his jacket, ready to block with a flounder and counter with the trout at the next attack.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:45 am 
Eyes running from Besro's attack, Richard skips the stumbling step and goes straight into running, making sure he's behind both Canto and Besro before stopping. Leaning closer to the latter as he fires of a few shots at the man who'd held him captive for those few terrifying moments, he manages to say through the coughing, "Thanks... I think, but, uh, what if he pulled the trigger before gagging? You... er... you had a plan... right?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:00 am 
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
Tori is getting really angry now, "We gotta find a way to stop that whip!! Russ! Any ideas!?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:46 am 
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
Besro bows his head. "I fear we would have mourned you as a fallen comrade, and wept for our mistake."

He glances over at Canto. "does he even need to breathe?"

He unfolds his weapon into a sort of uneven staff, and holds it in a defensive position.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:35 am 
OOC: *twiddles thumbs* Waiting on Goosey.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:53 pm 
Hasoki growls again, his snout hurts and this woman isn't acting very polite. He stands and simpy decides to sword fight, it's what he does best.
He slashes 4 times and then sets to try and parry her daggers.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:37 pm 
Tegoro and Hasoki vs. Ashura
----------------------------------

Tegoro picks up a large log and attempts to thwack Ashura.

Tegoro's Thwack: 88
Ashura's Dodge: 34

Ashura attempts to block, but the log comes right down through his defenses, knocking him down. He then runs over and attempts to pin the Knifer.

TEgoro's Pin attempt: 24
Ashura's Reaction: 14

Tegoro manages to pin Ashura, giving Hasoki a chance to strike Ashura with ease. Since Ashura is immobile, each strike hits, but it's mostly nonvital areas. However, Ashura is bleeding.

He then chuckles. "Heh... you fools... you think a knifer like me fights only with his hands?" And with that, he kicks his legs out from underneath Tegoro, revealing a long knife blade coming from the toe of each boot, and brings them together into a kick on Tegoro's side.

Ashura's Knife Kicks: 35, 98
Tegoro's Reaction: 49, 17

Tegoro dodges one knife, only to dodge right into the other. His side in pain, he loosens his grip, and Ashura breaks free. "Now then... all four blades have been drawn... that's four ways to skin a cat!"

And with that, he leaps forward towards Hasoki, waist twisted and right foot stretched. Turning his waist, he swings both his foot and a knife to slash at Hasoki. "Hunter Flash!"

Ashura's Attacks: 18, 95
Hasoki's Dodge: 41, 15

Hasoki dodges the bootknife, but the handknife slashes him clean across the chest, leaving a trail of blood.

--------------------------------------
Otter vs. Myst
--------------------------------------

Otter balls himself up for one of his trademark moves, the Dama Dama Slapshot.

Otter's Slapshot (4 hits): 25, 96, 96, 3
Myst's Dodge: 24, 29, 33, 4

Otter barrels into Myst, slapping at her four times at high speed. The first hit grazes her face, the second and third strongly smack her in the gut, and the final bareley misses. The force of the two hits to the gut knocks her back into a tree. As this happens, Gaimon runs up and starts kicking her with his stubby legs.

Myst stands up slowly and kicks Gaimon, sending him flying. "Outta the way, box." She then looks at Otter with a glare. "Stupid kid... I think I'll just have to end this here..." REaching for her side, she attempts to open a weapon pouch... and then realizes that Otter stole all her weapons. "You... little... brat!" She pulls back her arm and starts spinning her large shuriken. "That does it, I'll just finish you with this!" The shuriken spins faster and faster, until it makes a loud buzzing noise. "THIS IS IT! GRAND STAR!"

Myst's Giant Shuriken toss: 7
Otter's Dodge: 46

Otter dives to the side, letting the shuriken go flying into the forest, knocking down a few trees until it finally stops, resting in a large rock a good ways away. Myst stares wide eyed, and her jaw drops slightly. "Oh... crap..."

--------------------------------
Russ and Tori vs. Brocer
--------------------------------

Russ stands up, breathing heavily. "Damn... that whip hits me hard like a sword... Stopping it is out of the question for me... we gotta get around it..." He looks up and around him... and then catches something. "Oi, Tori, check it out... the way he's swinging that whip leaves him open from above... he's purposefully kicking up dust..." He then smiles. "Hey, Tori... you any good at making paper airplanes? I think I got a plan..."

With that, he lays down on the ground. "I can't believe how desparate I am to try this... however, this is the only way I can get enough air to hit him from above... and when he moves his whip to above to hit me... you go in for the kill..." He then wills his powers to activate with all his might... the first time he's ever really asked... and sure enough, he flattens.

"Hurry, just do it... I hate being like this, I'll unfold as soon as I get enough air."

-------------------------------------------------------
Canto, Besro and Richard vs. Jessiah and Janus
-------------------------------------------------------

Richard fires his gun at Janus three times.

Richard's shots: 6, 39, 65
Janus's Dodge: 6, 34, 34

The first shot Grazes Janus's cheek, the second one his other cheek, and the third hits his right shoulder. Janus's arm hangs limp and he glares. "YOU LITTLE BASTARD!" With that, he Raises his gun with his left hand, his aim a little off, but still lets loose 3 shots of his own at Richard.

JAnus's Shots: 78, 6, 58
Richard's Dodge: 42, 40, 89

The first shot hits Richard, but he manages to dodge out of the way of the others. Meanwhile, JEssiah, angry that Canto is making such a mockery of them, leaps forward towards him, ready to throw a few punches. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? TAUNTING US LIKE THAT... UNfORGIVABLE!"

Canto raises his Flounder in defense.

Jessiah's Punches: 61, 37, 81
Canto's Flounder defense: 74(89), 84(99), 80(95)

Canto deftly blocks each punch, and counters with a strong trout slap using his rod to build power.

Canto's Trout Flail Counter: 100
Jessiah's reaction: 17

The trout slams into Jessiah at high speeds, sending her flying backwards.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:43 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: scygnus_darkhawk
AOL: Scyngus3535
Tegoro grabs his side, attempting to stymie the blood flow a bit and lunges foward to strike Ashura while he's attacking Hasoki, bringing one large guantleted hand down towards his head.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:12 pm 
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
Tori looks at Russ, "Hey that's more like it!" She pounces, folding Russ into a beautiful and effective paper airplane. With a heave and a dash, she launches Russ into the air above Broccer. She charges forward after that, making Broccer have to make a choice... move his whip and stop Russ in the air while she beats the crap out of him, or nail her as she tries to grab the whip giving Russ the chance the pummel him... either way, Tori grins, "Game Over hunter..."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:48 pm 
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
"Kicking Box-son is really, really rude. Then calling me names, and throwing your weapon away?"

Otter tsks as he slowly walks back and forth in front of her, blocking the way to the weapon.

"I gave you the chance, and I'm not going to give you another. Next time, beware the skills of Otter, master thief."

With that he charges, and as he runs he rolls his body up once more. However, this time as he rolls up, he expands until he is a huge, beachball sized Otter. The bouncing Otter heads straight for his weaponless foe, hoping to knock her down, and crush her into submission.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:07 am 
As a general rule, getting shot isn't a very pleasant experience, as Richard i happy to point out by crying and out and falling to the ground as Janus' shot pierces his side. "Gunnadiegunnadiegunnadie!" Managing to lift his rifle up and aim at Janus through the waves of pain, which are admittedly brought on more by his mind's exageration of the wound than any serious damage, he fires two high velocity rounds at the similarly injured man and continues to scream like a little girl who's brother has stolen her dolly.

(Strength of Fear Shot x2)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:47 pm 
ooc: forgot this had been updated, sorry bout lack of postage.

Hasoki growls as his chest is slashed, he's starting to get really mad. This person isn't very nice at all, with the knives and death threats and all, and he really really wants her to stop. He leaps into the air and comes down with a vicious kick, then punches at her, before shifting to full tiger for the benefit of his enhanced senses, and attempting to pounce and rend.

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG