Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:30 pm 
AOL: mechamancer9
Location: Mechamancer is safe to use around children and small animals
(OOG: excellent. . .)

Arr. I will join any crew that needs me. I have plenty of office supplies (especially rulers) with which we can plunder all others. Fear me, and employ me!. YARR!!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:34 pm 
Moist Happy of DOOM!
Yahoo Messenger: crossroads_inc42
AOL: Eric+Fischer
Avast…

*Out on the Great Coporate High Seas, in the middle of the Ocean of Xroadia, Lays the Immense Crossroads Central Control. The Mighty Tower like an Island Fortress, its corporate tentacles invading many a mighty Accounting and Financial Firm. The Lord High CEO ruling from OnHigh in his Royal Office.

For many an age he has seen Business Partners rise and fall under his watchful eye. Now he hears rumours of a fresh, idealistic group of Corporate Pirates setting sail. The Lord High CEO, curious of his competition takes action. The CCC Tower, far too massive to move itself, has anchored too it a number of smaller, fearsome Subsidiary Ships. One of them, the CRS Terpprute and Turkrope Dimensional Holdings Firm is the CEO’s newest and mightiest Warship. The 12 Story Art-Deco vessel casts off its anchors as it set sails. Pneumatic Mail tubes are re-aimed as cannons, it’s Employees armed to the teeth with the latest in Legal Statements and Unreadable Contracts!

Driven by a mighty Receipt burning furnace, it steams out to Sea!

Last edited by Crossroads Inc. on Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:04 pm 
Sorceress! I would join your crew, if you would have me! For I cannot bear that the great library ship would sail, and t'were I did not sail with it!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:40 pm 
Arr, Sorceress, I'll sail with you. Never mind me missing leg. Lost it in on the Wall Street Main back in the eighties. Lost it to a nintey story accountancy firm which failed to heave to when me last cap'n, Redbook, ran up the skull and cross references.

Don't let me age fool you, I be the finest gunner you've laid eyes on. I can put a file cabinet twixt the wind and the pavement at three posts. I've commanded the gun deck of the Chrysler building when she set sail for a life o' buckaneering. An' I'd be proud to serve ye, miss.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:11 pm 
AOL: alkthash
Yarr, this gathering of liberaians and such on The Grand Library of MOOP be frightening. Seeing how my crew of eager young mages are anxious to get thier hands on all yer' magic books and such we be attackin' you now. Be first I shall summon up our allies, the corporate sharks of the capitalistic deep. (After levitating out over the ocean Crake yells out)
"All ye corporate sharks out there I be Crake the man who felled the mighty Trump-bot! If that is not proof of my abillity to sqaush my enemies in the constant high stress battelfield that is capitalism?! Serve me and you shall all have a secured position of power in the coming corporate war! We need to attack that bastion of power and start to obsorb their assets!" The corporate sharks talk ammongst themselves and side with MageCorp.

The Alchemy, her crew of mages and elementals, and their allies of the corporate sharks head of to attack The Grand Library of MOOP.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:33 pm 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
Yahoo Messenger: kdsorceress
AOL: kdsorceress
Yarr! A fine crew this be!!! Welcome aboard!

*points off to Crakes ship*

It looks like we won't even need to go to the enemy, not when they are so willing to come to us!

*pulls out the silencer, a gient gun like thing that makes it impossible to talk.*

*focuses on Crake*

A little closer, my foolish enemy...just a little closer.

~Captain Rin the Silent

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:39 pm 
Ha, you forget that this is a ship crewed by mages! One of them had a listening spell on your ship! You will fall quickly and bloodily! Fire elemental #5 go over and burn all those books or the sail to a shiny crisp! With out that to motivate that crew they will have nothing else to do besides be assimilated into my fleet and our chance of taking down Crossroads Central Control will be increased by 15%! Oh and don't try to use water on that elemental, he will just dematerialize and you can't sto[p it. Bah, bah I say to your foolish attempts at a preemptive strike!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:48 pm 
AOL: Chuthulu117
"Burn Books?"

The shout went up from the Thunderous Red Brick HRB ( His Royal Bassetude's) Standards & Practices

"Ready the Red Tape Cannons, Bring forth the Triplicate Form Fire-ers, Ye have not permission to engage in that set course of decided motion, action, or though process!

Buereaucratcy or death!"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:00 pm 
After much yelling from his mages at how the elemental might accidentally burn some magic books Crake reconsiders his plan. After some though he cries out "Umm, change of plan ok? Just burn the sail to cripple The Grand Library of MOOP. You got that fire elemental #5?'
As the elemental nods and proceeds to cast flamethrower at Sorcress's ship the mages of the Alchemy start to work some ritual sorcery. Fairly soon we shall put up a barrier that will block all physical attacks on our ship. For the mean time though we are content to sick a deranged chimera on Gojira.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:04 pm 
Arr, fire elementals be right nasty to deal with. File cabinet broadsides bounce right off'em. And water just makes'em hoppin' mad.

* Whispers something to a gunner's mate *

Heh, heh, heh

* The mate returns with two covered buckets *

* They load a file cabinet with the contents of the buckets *

Arr! On my mark, me hearties, on the roll of the buildin', fire as she bears!

FIRE!!

BOOM!

Six file cabinets loaded with baking soda smash into the fire elemental. More than enough baking soda to put out a small builing.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:09 pm 
Curses, you used baking soda to go around to elemental system of opposinf opposites! Oh well, its, not like my corporate sharks haven't begun to destabilize or buy out the shareholders to your company. Have fun trying to fund a corporate war with no funds!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:28 pm 
froggy is sitting in the crow's nest of the H.R.S Limited Amalgamated, Inc, picking off enemies with his trusty staple gun as his building overtakes the fat, slow, ugly concrete box that is Westphalia Savings & Loan. He pauses to jam a new clip into his weapon, and notices a few large specks on the horizon. He picks up his telescope and examines it.

"Harr! Look, cap'n, off the port bow! Some big flying library is fighting a big ship full of glowing people! Looks like a pretty fierce fight. How about we sail in after we finish off Westphalia and try to take out the winner of that fight? Whichever ship wins'll probably be nice and crippled, and loaded with the spoils of the loser!"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:57 pm 
Crake is having a meeting on the Crows nest with his raven familiar, Matthew and his first mate, Sparky the insane Dwarven mage.

Crake: This is to much, we are being ganged up on by all these book lovers! We have to find some allies! Oh and status report.

Matthew: Well uh, the noncorporeal watcher spirits are sending us info on all the other ships plans and stuff. You wouldn't believe the weapons they are using. Some idiot is considering attacking a ship with a staple gun!

Sparky: Us mages be riding the white horse that is magic drain! Yarr, you know how tiring it be to create a permenent selective barrier! Oh yes I find that these pajamas make me feel pretty.

Crake: Matthew, go forth and find Maruader_Pilot. Tell him we can create a magic unlimited fuel source for his mech if he joins us.

Matthew: Aye, aye captain!(starts to fly off)

Crake: Eeexcelnt (tents fingers)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:07 pm 
Moist Happy of DOOM!
Yahoo Messenger: crossroads_inc42
AOL: Eric+Fischer
Updated Players and Allies Thus Far:

The H.R.S Limited Amalgamated, Inc,
Captain: Ipslore
Allies: froggy

The Alchemy of MageCorp
Captain: Carke
Allies:

The Grand Library of MOOP!
Captain: Sorcerss
Allies: Moueska, Thom Solo, waffle

The HRB ( His Royal Bassetude's) Standards & Practices
Captain: Gorjia
Allies:

The CRS Terpprute and Turkrope Dimensional Holdings Firm
Captain: CEO Flunkie
Allies: CCC

Un-Aliened Crewmates:
JonMW
Marauder_Pilot

EDIT: name fixed.. yeash!!!

Last edited by Crossroads Inc. on Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:10 pm 
OOG: MY name is CRAKE! CRAKE! Not Clarke, Crake! please fix it for me.

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG