Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:08 pm 
Arr, remember milady, this one is still wanted by the athorities over in WGARS fer blowin' up an entire thread block. An' that happened jest before the entire forums were destroyed. Now I like a little mayhem and wanton destruction from time t'time, but are ye sure ye want to get mixed up with the likes o'him?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:16 pm 
AOL: alkthash
Crake despite not being able to talk has found a way to communicate. He is using a phantasm spell to write giant red words in the sky near him expressing what he wants to say. After a few minutes of checking his spelling and grammar, Crake manages to spell out the message

Quote:
You can trust me because what do I have to gain? You just saw my ship pull away and leave me here. I can assure you of my trust by doing two things. First my original intent was not to destroy your ship, just to assimilate you under my command so the chances of victory would increase. Since my parent company, Microsoft, pulled my funding for this freelance project I will have to change my plans if I want to take down Crossroads Central Control. Second I will fix that nasty illusion spell, and give you a fleet of watcher spirits that you can use for reacon, or to annoy enemies whatever. Also please note that this spell is most uncomfertable because by tongue has been stuck to the roof of my mouth and it won't move. And don't listen to Waffle talk about be being wanted. To my knowledege the lynch mob, the WGARSian police and all who wanted me where destroyed when the threads diead and were born again. Oh does your library have "adult" literature? OH, something shiny! Here shiny, shiny shiny!

Crake then floats over the ship looking at some random shiny piece of litter.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:53 pm 
OOG: Don't hate me for this double post, I just think that it adds something new to this slow story, and it give you all something to ellaborate on.

Menwhile Matthew has made no prgress finding Maruader_Pilot. This spiritual raven is fast but he can only cover so much of the area that is the corporate ocean. He attempts to scout out the lacky corps of Crossroads central but the only ammount of useful information he finds is that "the asprin projects are progressing ahead of schedual and under budget". Frustrated the raven flys of to find Crake and see how it is all playing out for his master.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:32 pm 
Moist Happy of DOOM!
Yahoo Messenger: crossroads_inc42
AOL: Eric+Fischer
*A keen lookout abroad the T&T Dimensional Holdings Firm watches as the raven depart. He turns from his spot atop the flagpole and shouts.

“Ok Mi Captain! The scout is turning away!”
“Very well! Disengage the cloaking!” The Lacky Captain shouts, his order carried down to the Boiler rooms. The ‘Cloaking Device’ powered by a Vat of boiling accounting books… The ‘cooked books’ the perfect thing for making various stuff vanish from sight…

Slowly the imposing Holdings Firm reappears as the power is cut from the cooked books… The Captain scanning the horizon as he makes a report back to CCC… Always on the lookout as his crew stand ready.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:36 am 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
Yahoo Messenger: kdsorceress
AOL: kdsorceress
Yes Mouska and Waffle, I agree we should be careful around this...newcomer, however, I agree with him that he has nothing to gain from staying in the bottom of the ocean. Whats more, I have NO intent of letting him anywhere near the books until he's managed to prove his worth.

And Crake...*releases the silencer's spell* You now have vocal usage agian, I trust you'll be careful where you go wagging that tongue of yours.

Now...Lets go find Crossroads!!

~Captain Rin

MOOP!

(((OOG: I think this is the first time I've ever been against Crossroads in a battlethread. How tragic, for now I have no way to kidnap my beloved Zonk.)))

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:19 pm 
froggy sits in the crow's nest, wondering where his captain went, since he hasn't gotten any word from him for a while. He begins to ponder joining the big flying library if his vessel continues to just sit here leaderless.

"Dum dee dum..."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:09 pm 
Crake floats down to the vessle and overjoyed at being able to talk again he proclaims,
"Well hows about this plan of attack? We go after Crossroads Central Control and start with their second tier companies! Then with those acquired assets we luanch an attack against the Control tower itself. Oh yes uh, I have sent out requests to several mercenaries to work for me so that should be fine. And before they fully revoke this, use Microsft's resource adjustment fund to pay off my library debt."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:58 am 
Yahoo Messenger: aquarosewater
AOL: aquarosewater
Moueska scratches her quill on parchment, considering sending it to the man in the crow's nest over on Amalgamated via her carrier pidgeon (how it always knew to come back to the flying ship, she never did learn)...

Moueska wrote:
My good sir-
We sure could use a lookout like you on a fine, fine ship like this.

She stares at it for a second, then looks over at the Amalgamated. "Gah, divide 'n Conquor is more for the cap'n herself. I can't be gettin' in touch wi'out her permission, like." Shaking her head, she crumples the parchment in her hands, and then tosses it over the side of the ship, not bothering to look where it went.

One thing's for sure- it never did hit the water.

Walking away from the balcony, she realizes that she didn't reduce Crake's fines yet. "Bookkeeping... it's beens so long!" She pulls out the roster, and changes figures, typing away at her enchanted abacus. "Done and done." She grins heartily, calling out, "FINES REDUCED, MILORD AND MILADY!" With that, she turns back to her "adult literature", kicking her feet up without a care in the world- at least until she learns whether Jake and Josie ever get it togeather.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:29 pm 
The One-eye Pig Saloon disembarks from its harbor in Phoenix. With the brutal Arizona sun beating down, her captain, Sporkmatey the Cowboy Pirate, lifts his sword into the air and shouts the Cowboy Pirate battlecry: "YEEHARRRR!" His men reply with another "YEEHARRR!"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:41 pm 
Crake stands up and in a strange voice says,
"I sense a disturbance in the force. It as if the laws of physics cried out in pain and where suddenly silenced."
"Huh?", says Matthew as he lands on Crake's shoulder.
"Oh, nothing just that it felt like a pirate ship was heading out from Arizona to spot us. And unless it is on a river then It be a scary ship."
"This coming from the man who is currently standing on a floating library, having a conversation with a talking raven?"
"Yeah, so?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:33 pm 
Moist Happy of DOOM!
OOG: Would like to point out, technically we are all on a vast sea pf 'dirt' 10 to 20 story office buildings do not tend to float to well... The "Coporate Sea" is largerly metaphorical... Now, I guess it doesn't NEED to be this way... But it seemed funnier in the orginal "Crimison Finacial Investment" short from Monty Python. Just saying... Carry on now, carry on...

Oh yes...

YOU ALL BE DOOMED!!!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:22 pm 
I say we go straight for Crossroads Central control! how dare they insult use by claiming our doom in only the 5th page! Now if only I had managed to conquer the Grand Lirary of MOOP then we would be luanching a strike right now. Oh well I geuss I can send my last air elemental after them to do a scouting run.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:01 pm 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
Yahoo Messenger: kdsorceress
AOL: kdsorceress
Ah, my dear Crake, that sounds like an excellent idea. A direct strike on he CCCT...Wonderful!

*sails out in search of the ship*

(((Gah! I was gone for two days! NOTHING HAPPENED!! *sigh* Next time, my pretties...)))

~Sorceress

MOOP!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:08 pm 
Moist Happy of DOOM!
You know, I just realized something... Moved out from WGARS, This Thread just shrivels and dies!!! *Sniffs*

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:03 pm 
OOG: Naw it is just the holidays and people are busy with their own lives, finals, capitalistic consumption, going on vacation, visiting family ect.

IG: Yarr, this period of relative peace has lasted to long! Let us sink those sorry (insert multiple expelitives) to the bottom rung of the capitalistic ladder!

With that Crake goes over to a cannon, loads it with a set of condensed binary programing giudes, selects the full auto option and auto tracking and lets a bombardment fly at Crossroads.

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG