Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 150 posts ] 

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:42 am 
AOL: kiroth6
Thirty?! So, what are we gonna do? We can't just charge in.

Judith flinchs at the thought of being in O'Dim's debt.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:46 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: FritzFrosch85
Jack slumps onto the curb.

"I have no goddamned clue. I'm sure there are pleanty of civillians in there, too. This is a mess."

Jack shakes his head, and looks at Gares.

"You think you could check it out without getting spotted?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:02 am 
Judith turns to A company.

Any ideas?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:36 am 
AOL: bruenenge
Patrick wakes up from his snoring and stretches accidentally whoping mike upside the head as he gets out of the van.

Hearing the pronouncement he hmms and rummages through his pack with a swear.

"There is a SEAL team at the US base near by......We could use some of their recon gear, stick it on Mike and send him in to pinpoint with video and other means the exact location of the vamps."

He eyes the gear the A comp men have.

"White phospherous while having potential to be extremely effective is un advisable, so is liberal use of frags. Im sorry...but this isnt exactly a Counter Terror unit that has trained and is equiped for this sort of thing...Im the closest you've got but without gear I cant do crap"

He looks around then points into the van.

"Get back in the van while we figure this out...now. If the vamps have watchers watching for us, then we need to keep them in the dark so they are unsure of our arrival, if they arnt already. "

He blinks as the Company A men look at him. "Do I have a goat on my head or are you just deaf you bloody Brits? Get inside!" His tone is heavy with drill sargent tone.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:57 am 
Mike colapses to tears next to Stington, holdign his stomach and laughing. The A Company guys stare at Pat wide-eyed in disbelief. Mike finally sputters out words.

"Jackie! W-where did you find this wanker? Hes absolutely hilarious!"

"I have to concur, Judith. Your choice in friends delights me. I can't wait to make Mr. Briscoe's aquaintence."

Jack shoves Mike away from him and gets up wearily.

"Pat, I'm already very upset with you, so stop acting like you're not in deep poop as it is. You four, quit making eyes at him. Gares, do you think you could get into a back room somewhere or something? That building looks a lot bigger than just the club there."

OOC: Totally waiting on Sal. Randy Flagg is waiting on the lovely Kiroth. Mike is waiting for Aimee to wise up and shag him in the alley, and A Company is waiting for recon so they can do their thing.

Last edited by Skitzophrenik on Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:59 am 
Patrick shrugs and quotes.

"When options are few, ideas become precious."

Patrick, if he had a clue who this O'Dim guy was, would probably make a remarkably unfunny joke about intelegence, and wouldnt give a d**n if he wanted to help based on said person's activities in the past.

ooc *rolls howling laughter check...botches.....dies of laughter at the ooc comment*

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:41 am 
AOL: Draco+Ignifer
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
*Gares tries not to react to the fact that O'Dim is manifesting directly into Judith's brain right now. For the most part, he probably succeeds, although the red flare in his eyes is even brighter now.*

I believe so. Based on the vampires who I faced earlier, I do not believe that they will be able to detect the fact that I am a vampire as well... Hence, they will probably not suspect that I am anything but an ordinary club-goer.

OOC: Especially because Gares' combat suit is stylish enough for him to go clubbing in.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:50 am 
"Then do it, but be careful."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:14 pm 
Judith takes a deep breath and steels herself.
Calm down, Judith, just calm down. Panicking won't help you any. Get more information then act, that is the way of things.

...O'dim, Forgive me for seeming abrupt, but I fail to see how you would benefit from helping us. Or why I should trust you to do so.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:12 pm 
"Simple, Juuuuudy. My master has missplaced one of his toys here, and I can't be bothered to find it, and you are going to find it for me. I just want you to give it to me when you do, unless you'd rather me have to take it from you."

O'Dim's words are very quiet, as if the creature is standing right behind her whispering in her ear.

"But hush about all that. I don't think it's time to have this discussion. Simply know that I'll help you, if you ask me nicely. And promice to give me whatever I want when I ask for it. Now pay attention to whats going on around you, Judith. It's not time to ask me anyway. I want you to see what happeens next. It's going to be fun."

O'Dim titters, and Judith feels ice down her spine, especially after hearing that same laugh in her dreams.

From somewhere streets away, the faint sound of rundown bootheels echoing through urban canyons drifts through the air faintly for a moment.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:27 pm 
Judith tries to shake off her chill and draws her gun, turning towards the sound of footsteps.

Could it be...that orb? Cr** what do I do?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:29 pm 
Judith finds nothing but empty streets. One of the A Company guys shudders, and looks at her.

"You alright?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:43 pm 
Judith smiles grimly at the seriousness of the situation.

Heh, well apparently I'm hallucinating but other than that...well I'll leave that decision up to you.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:50 pm 
Patrick stares at Judith with haunted eyes that are just barly visible in his painted face and the urban camo which darn near makes him disappear against the concrete buildings.

"Great...now we got two Section 8s in this group."

He closes his eyes water running down his cheeks wether from sweat or what isnt clear.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:57 pm 
Pat? Are you ok?

Pat's expression distracts her momentarily from her looming decision.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 150 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG