Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:41 am 
AOL: captplati
Location: To have the right to do something is not the same as being right in doing it
The friar stands, clenching his fists. He looks at Charity and Moses.

"I have failed everyon, young child. Sir Moses, Take care of this young child. If anything shall happen to me tonight, I shall leave a note that may help you tomorrow. Let us hope that it will not come to that. Peace to you."

He turns to the rest of the villagers.

"Peace to you all. I give you my blessing from our Lord. To you who are our fellow villagers, be of good day tomorrow. To those of you who are wolves, be damned tomorrow. No I go with my fellow priests, and prepare my dearest friend for her burriel. May she be resting in the hands of our Lord."

With that, he leads the march back to the church with Adrianna's body in tow.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:40 am 
Alexander DeGauche stares dumbfounded as Adrianna's body is taken away. This death seems to affect him more than any other up to this point.

"Never has one died so innocent." He finally intones, unable to find anything else to say.

You old fool, you knew in your gut that Adrianna could not be a wolf, any yet you voted for her just the same. Never again will I let logic cloud the wisdom of my heart.

With that Alexander retires to his room in the now ownerless Ruby Eel, thinking that is as good a place as any to mull over the day's events waiting for the sun to set and rise once more.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:43 am 
AOL: quesoLOCO27
Moses bows his head to the friar. "Thank you, Friar...."

He looks down at Charity, full of sorrow. "I will help you bear the burden of your mother, and mourn with you tonight...."

He waits with Charity by her mother's side, unable to hake his hands from the child, until the lacemaker's corpse is taken to be burried.

The pipe on the ground smolders out.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:15 pm 
Beta Tester of DOOM!
Location: Look above you...in the dark...Im there, watching you!
*Mervyn bows his head*

*After a few minutes, he raises it with a torn look on his face*

So...you were innocent after all. I suppose we must comfort outselves that you, of all of us, are bound for somewhere better.

*His eyes turn inward for a bit, and he starts thinking out loud*

Saul then, is also innocent. And, I'd guess Eliana as well, since I doubt the wolves would be so foolish as to expose themselves with a ruse so easy to disprove.

So, then, I can say that myself, Saul, and Eliana are innocent.

That would leave...Ritz, Roth, Bremen, Lucas, Joseph, Friar Anselem, Gregor, Alexander, Moses, and Charity as the possible suspects.

Hmm...two out of ten being wolves...

I'll have to think on this. A pattern should show up, somewhere. Two of the wolves killed themselves. They must have made other mistakes.

*He shakes his head and wanders off home, to think*

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:21 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
OOC: Still without computer.

IC: Joseph shakes his head. "I... was wrong about you, Adrianna. Please, wherever you are, believe me when I say it weighs heavy upon my heart." He turns and walks home.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:53 pm 
AOL: bryllygg
Lucas shuts his eyes tight as Adrianna dies. He shakes his head and clenches his fists, and tears appear at the edges of his eyes, not qutie escaping. He bites down on his lip until it bleeds as he stomps away. He trips over a rock, almost falling, before disappearing to his temporary home.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:01 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: jeffreycham
AOL: aslomnackle
Location: Ruling over WGARSia with an Iron Fist. Okay, more of a squishy fist, but still...
OOC: It's been a busy week for me, sorry for the lack of updates.

Still waiting on one night role (you know who you are), but I've been promised a choice by Sunday. Which means Day 4 will start Sunday evening or Monday morning.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:16 am 
Yahoo Messenger: jeffreycham
AOL: aslomnackle
Location: Ruling over WGARSia with an Iron Fist. Okay, more of a squishy fist, but still...
OOC: Sorry, hectic weekend. I broke up with my g/f this weekend, and a whole lotta stuffs going on. It'll be up Monday evening at the latest.

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG