Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:07 am 
Yahoo Messenger: jeffreycham
AOL: aslomnackle
Location: Ruling over WGARSia with an Iron Fist. Okay, more of a squishy fist, but still...
"I am sorry, but time is up. William, you have been sentenced by your peers. You may, however, choose the method of your death (OOC: In other words, post a death scene, and reveal your role in this game). We shall see if your fellow townsfolk have chosen well."

OOC: Night roles, PM me. The two inactives will be struck by lightning tonight.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:12 am 
OOC This will only work if the vote count in Day 2 part one is accurate.

"My vote is still open. I vote: Adrianna(The_Confused_One). The vote is now tied."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:19 am 
Location: Ruling over WGARSia with an Iron Fist. Okay, more of a squishy fist, but still...
OOC: AFAIK, it is accurate (with the exception of your vote still being listed as for Roth).

Lord Robert stands silently for a moment, and his eyes glance at the last sliver of the sun, still barely visible over the hill. "The vote...is tied." He takes a deep breath as the glowing disk slips completely behind the hills.

"No more votes may be cast, the sun has set. The vote stands in a tie. The King will decide. If his head is shown, he favors you to live. Else his favor is lacking." Lord Robert reaches into his money pouch and withdraws a golden coin, engraved with the king's face on one side and his seal on the other. He flips the coin and ever eye in the crowd watched as it falls into the dust. Though the light dims with the setting of the sun, everyone can clearly see the flip has come up in favor of Adrianna. "The King has broken the tie. William, you will be executed."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:33 am 
William tosses the short sword at the Lord's feet.

"You might as well use it."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:37 am 
Lord Robert nods, and the deed is quickly done. A soldier picks up the exquisitely made blade and William's head is removed. His lifeless corpse falls to the ground. The coin which decided William's fate no longer glints in the failing light, and the dust darkens. A small pool of red forms around the corpse, spreads, and then begins to slowly dry as all those present watch William's corpse...remain exactly as it is.

"You have chosen...poorly." Lord Robert looks at the blood soaked coin for a moment, then turns on his heel and walks toward his keep. "I hope you will do better tomorrow."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:29 am 
The wind cries out

"Mary!

haha, I've always wanted to do that.

Mary!

but seriously, ain't that a pain in the neck... literally"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:59 am 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
AOL: gregnier
Twitter: BaronJayne
OOG: With Sincere apologies to the United States Marine Corps and to remember my friend from High School who was one of the first losses in Afganistan.

Ghostly singing is carried in the evening's breezes,

*to the tune of the USMC Hymn*

From the fire of the blacksmith
to the tables reddened in the bar
You can't fight your battles
the wolves are not very far.
Quick too judge and take others freedom
Your hands will never be clean
You shall not claim the title
Of life after you dream.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:28 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
Yahoo Messenger: shinarimaia
AOL: TamirDM
Glaring at those that voted for William, Gregor snarls, "Now you are the ones with innocent blood on your hands! The wolves among you are laughing to themselves because of the pawns you have become. Vote wisely tomorrow, for your instincts doom us all."

The wild-eyed scribe turns and strides away from the square.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:35 am 
AOL: captplati
Location: To have the right to do something is not the same as being right in doing it
The friar asks permission to prepare the body for the funeral. He looks at each of those around him, makes the sign of the cross, and offers a blessing to those present.

"For those of you who are my fellow villagers, peace be with you this night. May our Lord protect you in your sleep. To those who are our enemy, may the Lord interfere with all your plans, and may your souls rot in Hell. I will be in the chappel preparing for another funeral. All may join me in prayers for the village. I will be there all night."

And with that, he helps the priests remove innocent William's body, and the march back to the church.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:23 pm 
AOL: Anaea+the+Blue
"His last act was to vote for Adrianna. Perhaps we should remember this tomorrow," Eliana says.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:33 pm 
Location: Almost a lawyer, just need to submit some paperwork and go through interviews
Adrianna stikes back "Eliana, your either a wolf or stupid. He no more knew who the wolf was then you or I do, he voted for me to save himself."

But suddenly she stops and falls to the ground and starts crying "I have failed, I condemned an innocent person, I have no more right to live, may the wolves take me tonight." With that she just cries on the floor not moving.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:43 pm 
AOL: alkthash
Roth wanders around the town, disturbed at how the wolves have eluded the vote again. He numbly walks through the town looking for something to take his mind of the current events.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:21 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: Draco+Ignifer
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
*Saul looks at the body for a little while, almost as if hoping that the corpse will shift to the form of a wolf. After a while, he turns away, and begins to walk back to his home. As he goes, he shakes his head sadly.*

And that, I suppose, is why I'm just a Journeyman.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:56 pm 
AOL: Anaea+the+Blue
The_Confused_One wrote:
Adrianna stikes back "Eliana, your either a wolf or stupid. He no more knew who the wolf was then you or I do, he voted for me to save himself."

But suddenly she stops and falls to the ground and starts crying "I have failed, I condemned an innocent person, I have no more right to live, may the wolves take me tonight." With that she just cries on the floor not moving.

Eliana snickers at Adrianna's reaction, mostly because for all that Adrianna was willing to vote for herself to keep from condemning another the day before, this time she could have saved an innocnet life by voting for herself and did not. Eliana says no more, though, and instead turns to the group at large. "Once again, I suggest we stay in groups. I"ll be returning to my shop breifly and then paying a few visits. I welcome all the company who will join me."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:03 am 
OOG: I'll post the new thread tomorrow (Monday) at 2ish (EST). Anyone with 'optional' night powers or one use powers has until then to PM me.

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG