Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ] 

Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:20 am 
Location: Obscurity. No, not Relative Obscurity, you've passed it a few miles back.
Þá gengu regin öll
á rökstóla,
ginnheilög goð,
ok um þat gættusk,
hvárt skyldu æsir
afráð gjalda
eða skyldu goðin öll
gildi eiga.

Then sought the gods their assembly-seats,
The holy ones, and council held,
Whether the gods should tribute give,
Or to all alike should worship belong.

--The Voluspa, stanza 24.

Last edited by fthg42 on Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:21 am 
Location: Obscurity. No, not Relative Obscurity, you've passed it a few miles back.
“It is not by chance that all of you have come together, nor is it a stroke of fate which brought you here to Lorehaven.” Daneir’s eyes roam across the table, lingering for a moment on Dan, before taking in the whole group.

“I know of what occurred in Tamyr. What I am interested in is why, of all the peoples in Anglesheith, only you eleven, mere strangers to each other, managed to survive.”

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:26 am 
WLM: [email protected]
Yahoo Messenger: AreTeeSea
AOL: PsycoDraJin
"In all honesty, your Majesty, not all of us were strangers to each other."

RTC (who did not say the above sentence) regains what wits she usually has about her and taps Raziel on the shoulder. Pointing at the goblet, she says, "Are you going to finish that?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:33 am 
Location: In the shadows of your nightmares black as death and ready to strike
Raziel looks to RTC, tear stained face and red bloodhsot eyes looking somewhat hazed over. She shakes her head no and looks to Moreth, Estonja then TLP. She looks down and then disappears in her black whisps of smoke. She sobs slightly before everything goes silent as she vnanishes.
Unknown to all but perhaps Danier, she is now in a corner of the roof, high up in the darkness of the shadows, listening intently and still crying silently, thinking to herself, sitting on her pillow. Not really wanting to be noticed. TLP's orb blinks (Instead of beeping cause it would draw a lot of attention) with a short message

Bye

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:34 am 
AOL: MorethBunny
Moreth peers at where Raziel was sitting, then shrugs before dreging the giant platter of Quail over infront of him and plucking up a leg. "Don't mind if I do!"

He gnaws down and looks back up to Daneir, "So, mister highness, you're saying we were meant to meet up like this? I mean, I've nver met any of these guys before. I was just at the market, doing my usual rounds really... Great food by the way"

he gives the king a subtle wink before turning to Crake. "By the way, I have an idea for what we discussed earlier?" He places a paw out toward Crake. Perhaps discussion of weapons was not suitable dinner-table discussion

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:19 am 
AOL: alkthash
Somewhat awestruck by the sudden food, Crake nods back at the rabbit and replies,
"Yes we should talk of that later, for there is food here now. And many thanks King Danier, this is a great feast! Until then rabbit let us eat!"

With that Crake goes about searching for various meats and some pears. He always did like those pears. As he piles them up on his plate he turns to Danier and asks,
"So do you know what brought us together and what we are supposed to do?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:31 am 
AOL: SpiderHunterA
Bip is glad to see Raziel concious again, though mildly distressed by her withdrawal. Until she decides to come down, though, he looks around him.

He sniffs Dan's hand, then the King's shoe. He looks from one to the other, apparently asking for an explaination.

When none is forthcoming, he crawls into Dan's lap and looks up expectantly.

"Burrr?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:05 pm 
AOL: quesoLOCO27
Eva's gaze follows Raz's smoke for a moment, then she leads Tamsin over to the seat next to the one she knows is hers. She looks to her master with concern, silently, as if to ask a question.

Tamsin looks back and sits without using her ankle. "I'm fine," she assures quietly, only speaking loudly enough to let her mount hear. She looks from Dan to Daneir, then back to Dan as she unsaddles Eva and unties the reins from all of her rings.

The wolf snorts and shakes, rattling her earrings clanging oether pleasantly, then takes her seat. She nudges her dish's cover with her nose.

Taking the hint, Tamsin uncovers Eva's plate, then her own.

oog: Mmmm... what's on the menu?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:40 pm 
[oog: The plates contain whatever seems appetizing to whoever does the uncovering.]

Daneir looks at Crake. "No. Although I am sure there is a reason why you all have been brought together, I do not know what it is. I can only imagine it is the same reason why the Parrot Speakers were in Anglesheith, and why Tamyr no longer stands."

The shadows around Raziel seem to twist, in much the same way they did when they first entered Lorehaven. She finds herself sitting on a bed in a modest bedroom, replete with any toiletries she may need. The room is still cast in shadows; only a single candle sits on the nightstand, just enough to illuminate a small note lying next to it. It states that this room is part of a suite in one of the many wings of Lorecastle, which has been set aside for the group, and imparts the hope that it is satisfactory to Raziel and her needs.

Dan absentmindly pets Bip. Shakily, he says quietly to Bip, "I don't know what's going on anymore than you do..."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:31 pm 
AOL: SpiderHunterA
Bip scurries to his plate and sniffs it. The lizards, beetles, and snakes on the plate look delicious, and the hunk of cheddar cheese in the center makes his mouth water.

He snatches it up and returns to Dan's lap. He stares at Daneir as he nibbles on it. "Whyyoo look lii Fithif?" he asks.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:01 am 
Location: In the shadows of your nightmares black as death and ready to strike
Razel looks around the room quikly and calms down a bit, her face still tear stained and her eyes red bloodshot. She reads the note and places it carefully next to the candle again. She walks around the room calming herself before carefully unwrapping her bandaged wounds and looking at them. Once shes done that she has a shower and washes the wounds, not bandaging them up again when shes done, and dresses back in her baggy black pants, tieing the cord on them and her singlet shirt and so on. She grabs a nearby chair and places it in the middle of the room, facing away from the door. She sits down on it and waves a hand to the candle letting it go out. The darkness now encasing the room and Raziel bursts into twirling silver glittery dust, A blue swirling liquid like ball appears in front of Raziel and it starts sparkling like glitter as well, she inclines her head and it moves off to a different place in the room. Raziel does the same thing with a yellow, green, gold, maroon, red, violet, pink (so on and so forth) colours. Anyone walking into the room would swear they were standing in the middle of a universe of swirling coloured planets with black background seeming to swim in silver dust. Raziel simply sits, with her eyes closed, letting a few more tears roll down her face while she creates her universe.
A glow of multi colours comes from under the door of the room and a note appears in front of Danier where he is, appearing from a red whisp of smoke along with a small red petalled flower that seems to glow, saying

Thank you Sir, i appreciate it. If you don't mind...i am currently working some threads of magic in the room...i hope you don't mind. It is not a secret time so if you have need of me to be at the gathering, send someone for me, i don't mind 'intruders' Thank you very much for the room...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:10 am 
Yahoo Messenger: AreTeeSea
AOL: PsycoDraJin
RTC takes Raziel's goblet and moves quickly to sit oposite TLP. When she uncovers her plate, she sets the goblet down and devours the (say it with me, now) apple pie. Afterwards, she drinks from the goblet Raziel left behind.

TLP doesn't immediately uncover his own plate, instead watching everyone else eat for a while. Finally, with a slight, near-unnoticable sigh, he removes the cover from his platter and fiddles with the salmon on his plate.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:20 pm 
Estonja uncovers her plate, revealing a platter of smoked meats, fresh vegetables, bread and honey. She attacks it with a sharp knife, allowing Daneir to continue his explanation.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:29 pm 
AOL: MorethBunny
Moreth munches away happily at the Quail, taking a swig from his cup every now and then. "So, why are you so interested in us? What do we have to do with you and your kingdom?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:39 pm 
AOL: alkthash
Crake glances oddly at Moreth before speaking.
Rather sarcasticly he says,
"Just curious but aren't rabbits supposed to be herbivors? I don't think your stomaches are designed to handle meat..."
Then suddenly as if he achieved an epiphany he asks,
"Wait are you like normal rabbits in the instance where you have to digest food once, crap it out in the form of a pellet and eat it again? Or do you have a stomache that is designed to break down food more effciently?"

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG