Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ] 

Post Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:26 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: FritzFrosch85
The helicopter touches down outside of Kirkol mansion, and doctors and A Company troops help the traumatized girls into one of the buildings. Jimmy powers down the heli, and Jack Stington rushes over.

"Gares, what the f--k is this?"

Thomas and Pat enter the smaller back room of the club, and find a less crowded room, with private booths, for purposes they can probably figure out. The kid, Mike, is over in the corner chatting up some girl. He indicates one of the booths, which has its curtains drawn.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:29 pm 
AOL: Draco+Ignifer
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
I have eliminated the four vampires which were present... however, these women have been victimized by them, and are in need of treatment. I could not leave them there in good conscience.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:31 pm 
Jack nods, and purses his lips. He signals one of the doctors to come over.

"Make sure I get copies of all the files that come of this, alright? Gares, did you get the host? Was it there?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:34 pm 
AOL: kiroth6
Judith once again comes out to see what all the commotion is.

Hm? What's going on...Holy Hell! What happened?

She exclaims as soon as she catches a glimpse of the girls.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:36 pm 
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
*Gares shakes his head.*

I am afraid not... the host was not present at the location in question. A damn shame, too... After this horror, I feel quite eager to meet him. And even more eager to do something to him which would probably violate my code of conduct.

*There is absolutely no hint of mirth in the vampire's eyes when he says this... he is deadly serious, almost to a terrifying degree.*

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:44 pm 
OOC: Right now, this is probably taking place at least an hour later than Thomas and Pat are.

"We'll see. There's a good chance that Thomas and Pat have ran into him, if our intelligence is correct. In the mean time, you and I are going to see the brass. Now."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:45 pm 
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Thomas nods, and pulls aside the curtain, moving as he pulls it aside so that Patrick will have a clear shot. With his other hand, he pulls his gun.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:56 pm 
Alright.

*Gares follows Stington.*

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:53 pm 
Pat draws his gun, and levels it as the curtain is pulled back. In the booth, the target vamp is kneeling draining some poor girl, two others lay on the seats in the booth. His eyes widen, and he begins to move.

Jack and Gares head inside and to the second floor office of General Kirkol (who I believe is named Gregory. Also I remember a younger Kirkol who disliked Jack? I don't have the old threads, and dont care. RETCON switch is flipped to on.) The General stands as his aid ushers them in. His desk is covered in more paper than Jack's, even.

"Captain Stington, Gares, I assume this has to do with the comotion I see outside? You know you get to run your own games, Jack my boy. Whats up?"

Jack heads to the side of the room and pours a cup of tea for himself, and looks at the General inquisitively. He reads a shake of the head and a 'no' and responds.

"Well, we've got what looks like a dozen or so young girls who are very traumatized, and a half dozen more vampires our in teh nightclubs preying on more. Gares can give you the details on the girls though."

One of the A Company boys helping the girls answers Judith.

"Buncha traumitized girls, looks like. My bet is some fanger decided to give the gift to a bunch of lowlifes, whop thought they needed a harem."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:04 pm 
The apartment which I raided was the dwelling place of four vampiric spab... unfortunately, their Sire was not present. All of the women who I brought here were present within their dwelling - victims of the creatures' depraved assaults. Four were in critical condition and are hopefully currently being treated for blood loss, and the others have suffered severe emotional trauma and will require extensive psychological treatment to recover. Naturally, then, it would have been impossible for me to leave them behind.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:09 pm 
The General tents his fingers and nods.

"Jack, first order of business, get in contact with the boys of yours you have hittin gthose clubs, and let them know to keep an eye out. I know I just took B Company off duty, because of the Merari girl's... problems, but get Gares and the rest of the team out there quick. Have them bring Bellsworth and Briscoe's equiptment."

The General looks at Gares.

"If I know you, and I feel I do Gares, you'd probably like to handle this personally?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:10 pm 
Judith frowns.

Is there anything I can do to help?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:11 pm 
*Gares nods.*

Very much so.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:14 pm 
"Yeah. The docs could probably use every hand we've got."

The man goes back to what he was doing, which is getting the girls installed in one of the barracks rooms, which one fo the A company sections just dragged their posessions out of. the foot lockers are stacked in the hallway infact.

Kirkol nods.

"Alright then, get the rest of your team and head out."

Jack stands up.

"Sir? May I accompany my team, sir?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:21 pm 
Thanks.

Judith goes over and helps the doctors, trying to comfort the girls as much as she can.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG