Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ] 

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:21 am 
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
ooc: So this time you guys arent seeing the dice rolls. too bad, there were some neat ones. but ir emember how everything went. and im gonna shorten things. sorry, im just so pissed at this lost post. dont worry, im not shorting you on anything.

--Tegoro and Hasoki--

Ashura is able to barely avoid the first thrown tree, but the second strikes him dead on. As he lays stunned on the ground, Tegoro attempts to hammer his head into the ground, but Ashura recovers in time to hook a foot into his chest, flinging him over him with the momentum. Then Hasoki comes flying down, but Ashura avoids the diving strike, and is able to mostly fend off the charge. He then flips the dagger in his hand and slams it into the tigers face, knocking him flat. Ashura snorts.

--Otter--

Myst shakes her head. "cant do that. Got a job to do." She then charges Otter with a brutal display of strikes from her large shuriken. He mostly dodges them, but takes a few hits across his arms, which are now bleeding.

--Russ and Tori--

Despite not seeing within the dust cloud, Tori blindly throws a log at it, and for her troubles, gets it reversed, either by wind or whip, and flung back at her. By luck, she flinches back by reflex, and the limb barely grazes her cheek as it goes. Russ attempts to break through the whirlwind, and for HIS trouble, gets a crack across the chest from the flashing whip, and falls back, the wind knocked out of him.

--Clearing--

Besro nods. "Hes right. We aren't like you cowards, thinking of nothing but the next scam. We may still be getting to know each other, but already i can say that none of us would turn on the others for such useless actions."

He seems to move a hand towards his pocket. Jessiah sees it, and snarls, "None of that! Hands up, gadget boy!"

Agreeably enough, Besro quickly snaps his hands up. But as he does, a small pellet flies from his sleeve, and lands in front of Janus. Immediatly a reddish cloud of smoke billows up, and the two, as well as Richard, feel an intense burning in their eyes.

When Janus stumbles a bit, coughing, Canto sees his opportunity. The fish snaps out on its line, catching the sniper by his jaw, and knocks him back. Then Besro, wearing a pair of goggles of uncertain origin, runs into the smoke, and pulls out Richard, whose eyes are watering madly.

Besro shakes his head. "sorry, but i couldnt well throw you eye protection, could i?"

Then he sighs sadly. "I knew i shouldve written that little mix down. Look how well it worked, and i doubt ill ever be able to make it again."

The two hunters become visible as the smoke disappates. Reddened eyes glare at them. "Jess?" "I couldnt agree more. They ALL must die."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:40 am 
Yahoo Messenger: scygnus_darkhawk
AOL: Scyngus3535
Tegoro simply rolls with the toss, using the unique shape of his spine to get to his feet immediately. As soon as he has his bearings, he picks up one of his earlier weapons and lifts it into the air and back towards Ashura, dropping it straight towards his head. If he should dodge, Tegoro is prepared to swing it either direction or attempt to thrust it foward. If he doesn't dodge, Tegoro will try to use enough force that he'll be caught underneath his weapon, and will rush foward and attempt to pin Ashuara's hands before he can release himself, but not if he already has.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG