Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:16 pm 
AOL: captplati
Location: To have the right to do something is not the same as being right in doing it
OOC: Rather than me type...assume that any thought directed at me towards others will reach their destination. Otherwise....my posts would just be silly. Is that OK with everyone?

As Eric uses his telepathy, he is constantly searching his own thoughts to make sure he is not being read by the mystic.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:47 pm 
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
OOC: To mods. please dont lock this till i set a closing post. itll be soon, and wont pass this page, ok?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:29 am 
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
OOC: since were out of thread space, im just gonna post out in terms of what you guys said your plans were. so youre gonna fight, cause i assume himi is gonna try his thing, and if any of you would just sit there during this, i would have to say youre pretty foolish.

Runeis at first looks amused, then his face darkens as the defiance mounts up. "I warned you. Just because it'll be faster to have you undamaged, doesnt mean i won't cut you down for your arrogance. Believe what you will, but you will serve me. Your power, and your minds, arent fully awake. When the ritual takes place, your abilities will more fully manifest, and you will understand your destinies at my side. Then all of your little concerns, your petty pasts and useless wastes of lives among the humans, you will see them for the nothings that they are. But until then..."

At this point Wirecross unleashes the uncontrolled force of his electrical powers. Several bolts of lightning strike at Runeis. Most dissapate against an invisible wall around him, but he is struck repeatedly. He snarls as he staggers back. "YOU DARE!?" He stretches out his hands. "Light of the soul, power of magic, bring forth your unending might! Mystic lance!" A huge blast of greenish purple energy fires out from his hands, and blows Wirecross clear across the room, where he lands in a smoking heap, unconscious.

At this point, the others charge. Runeis shakes his head. "You fight your fate!? FOOLS!" He chants again. "Embrace of spirit, skin of power, arise now and show your greatness! Wall of Azon!" The same energy that blasted Wirecross wraps itself around Runeis in a sort of aura.

Then he looks at Eric, who finds his mental probe to be mostly ineffective. "Let me show you real power. Mind Shock!" Eric falls in pain, feeling as if a giant hand is grabbing and squeezing his brain.

The attacks of Emmy and the Dude simply evaporate or break apart against the wall of purple fire, and Runeis glares. "Ties that bind! Ropes that hold! Cage that captures the soul! Web of force!" Colorless ropes form from nowhere, and quickly tie the two up, causing them to fall to the ground, helpless.

Runeis snarls. "I've had enough of this. VESUVIUS!"

The rock man in the door nods, and a large wall springs from the ground in front of Runeis, sealing the heroes, hurt ones among them, in a smaller room. Runeis' voice echoes in their heads. "I'll be back soon enough, but before then. Incapaceeto!"

The heroes find themselves losing energy, and quickly drop off into unconsciousness.

OOC: ok, lock it up! Ill try to post the next therad tonight. but if i dont, itll be up tomorrow morning.

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG