John Beltran - TC1
Mike - Ssj Bunbun
Jared - SSJJared
Gregory Vorsh - (NPC)
Janny Dartor - (NPC)
Missing
Nathan White - Morthum
Confirmed Dead

Greg walks back over to the group at the mention of a couple of swords for protection.
"That isn't all," he says, unzipping his windsuit jacket to reveal a pistol, his sidearm. "Laurie is right. There's no reason for us to split up while there's a trail to follow. I suggest we take it."

Janny doesn't draw back from the pistol... in fact, she looks more at ease knowing that Greg has one.

oog: Sorry about the mistakes. That just goes to show that I like to put U where U don't belong.... :kiki:

Last edited by quesoLOCO27 on Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:14 pm 
"Are we taking this a little too seriously..? I mean... we might just be dealing with a vandal, who says we need the gun?" He shakes his head; a little think he may be, but he knows trouble when he sees it. "The last thing I want is to get a police record just because someone I don't even know decided to shoot a local boy..."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:27 pm 
AOL: quesoLOCO27
Greg responds as though non-lethaity was understood.
"The point is that I have it... and that should be enough to ward the danger away, if there is any real danger. Besides, I wouldn't shoot to kill. The law will take care of him. The most I'll do is take care of one of his legs," he responds.

oog: I've ALMOST got all of your names down...! I just need you to post your name somewhere in your post a little while longer and I'll have it for sure.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:48 am 
Greg, ignoring any other criticism, tells Karolyn to set the walkie-talkie to Channel 3.
"It's a popular channel," he explains. "Most men, when out in the wilds, use either 3 or 7. Perhaps they think them lucky."

"Let's go," he nods towards the trail, then takes up the lead and proceeds in investigating the area and the trail as he takes charge of the Away Team.

He stops to investivate the large patch of messed-up ground. "There are two sets of tracks here.... Two different styles." Greg looks around, then heads forward through the laurel.

Janny follows, as well as the rest of the Away Team group.

((AwayTeam: Tell me what you're taking with you on your nature hike....))

On a brighter note, the temperature has been rising steadily... at least to 70*, which is a definate improvement.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:35 am 
Website: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=122705047
WLM: [email protected]
AOL: marauderpilot
OOG: Where did the walkie-talkies come from? Nobody said they packed any. Then again, Greg said nothing about a gun, so...eh, that's why GM are gods, they can do anything and nobody can question.
But I still like my idea better.
:kiki:
EDIT: And it's spelt Marauder, not Murauder. :sam:

IG:
'Well, those of us staying, we should probably work on a more permanent system to get back up to the road. Anyone up for a little climbing? Also, getting a signal fire going might not be a bad idea.'

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:06 pm 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
AOL: PlatonicBathos
OOC: It's Sinclair, not Sinclaur.

IC: Before she left, Laurie grabbed John's smaller pack and tossed in some bandages, two bottels of water, a few sandwhiches, and her pocketknife, along with whatever John is bringing. She tied her sweatshirt around her waist in case it got chilly.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:46 pm 
oog: Oops! Sorry, Murr. I was going to call you "Murr" on the list and I forgot to erase the u.
As for the gun adn walkie-talkies, they're on his packing list -- honest. You wouldn't have known about it, though, unless you went through all of his stuff.
Salamander wrote:
Sidearm (.30 carbine) w. 2 8-round magazines
2 quality walkie-talkies

Even if it wasn't on his list, I left a "if you have something secret" loophole... that practically nobody exploited.
I wrote:
Ah, yes... if you have any items that normally wouldn't be stuffed into a backpack, such as a gameboy or a shotgun, do post it here, or PM me if it's like a personal item. Em... though why I'd want to know about a leather thong or a girly magazine in your bag is beyond me....

Janny and her pack, however, I haven't listed the contents to... because chances are, if you need something, like clothesline, cigarettes, a map of southwestern PA... it just might be in there.

Janny takes with her a bottle of water, her lighter, her open pack of smokes, her pocketknife, half of the granola bar she started earlier, and a spare longsleeved t-shirt (tied around her waist). She is still covered with mud, but that doesn't stop her from smoking.

Greg has with him his sidearm, one of his walkie-talkies (set to Channel 3), and his hat.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:36 pm 
Tom sits down someplace with a good view of the surrounding terraine, if there is such a place, unfolds his topo map and starts to work out exactly where they are. He looks from one tree covered ridge to the other, mumbling, "This was so much easier in Arizona."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:16 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
Mikes got his sword now clipped to his hip, as well as his backpack with some of the sanwhiches he made in it for people to eat along the trail if they wish it. Besides that, he's only put on his jacket.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:45 pm 
Location: Almost a lawyer, just need to submit some paperwork and go through interviews
John look sat the ground carefully to see if he can find a trail or some evidence of where the person was dragged or taken, or if he sees general footprints. When he does he begins to follow them.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:15 pm 
"...And we go back to waiting. Still, I guess it's better than getting our supplies destroyed." Checking to ensure that the fire doesn't need a bit more fuel, David sits down next to it and looks around.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:48 pm 
The fire COULD use some more sticks -- thick-ish sticks, if there are any to be found. David imagines there should be some toward the brush... or that the Mountain Laurel would make decent burnables, since everything is wet anyways.

John sees tracks, but it seems that Greg is already leading the others after them.

The Away Team passes through laurel and around jutting stones. There definately is a path, though there is only one set of tracks.... however, it's almost obvious to everyone that something was being dragged.

Greg stops when the evident drag stops. He looks about. "I can't imagine and of the passengers dragging anything off into the woods AWAY from camp. I'm afraid that wherever he is, he's not in a good position right now."

John can tell that the tracks continue on. One set of tracks go on from the spot Greg stopped at.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:56 pm 
AOL: kiroth6
Karolyn puts on an extra jacket, grabs a white shirt to use a flag and takes the walkie talkie.

Ok, I got you. I'll keep watch up on the road in case any cars come by. I'll check back every 15 minutes or so.

With that she goes back to the side of the road and finds a relatively comfortable place to sit down.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:35 am 
Karolyn makes it up alright... besides getting more rope splinters. They're annoying, but liveable.

Don totally has an excuse to use a firework now, since the walkie-talkie's up on the road with Karolyn. He's pretty happy about it, but has no reason to yet.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:39 am 
AOL: kiroth6
Karolyn grumbles and picks the rope splinters out of her hand.

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG