Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ] 

Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:01 am 
Yahoo Messenger: jeffreycham
AOL: aslomnackle
Location: Ruling over WGARSia with an Iron Fist. Okay, more of a squishy fist, but still...
In the morning, Lord Robert wakes early. His soldiers go out and search the homes and lodgings of the 19. Well, 18 now. During the night, the wolves struck. Nathan, the barkeep, was slain.

Code:

Alive:

K-Bob (GM, Lord Robert)
01. - Anaea - (Eliana, gadgeteer and apothecary)
02. - StG - (Isobel Greyson, lacemaker and mother of Charity)
03. - Meph - (Mervyn, mason)
04. – RTC - (Ritz, harmlessly crazy tavern wench)
05. - Talia - (Cyrus Corbin, Eliana's assistant)
07. - Crake - (Roth Carn, bard)
08. - Marauder_Pilot - (Bremen, suspected theif, rogue)
09. - whymy - (William Matthews, blacksmith)
10. - Werewombat - (Lucas Hallson, squire)
11. - FeartheMullet - (Joseph, poet)
12. - Salamander - (Saul Ander, Journeyman Scholar)
13. - CaptPlatypus - (Anselem Francis Michael, monk)
14. - FreakyBoy - (Gregor, local scribe)
15. - The_Confused_One - (Adrianna, not nun-like nun)
16. - StarflightDream - (Alexander DeGauche, travelling salesman)
17. - Gojira - (Perkins "Tadger" Basset, retired soldier, barfly)
19. - quesoLOCO27 – (Moses Landon, Elder Council member)
20. - Kiroth 6 - (Charity Greyson, chambermaid and daughter of Isobel)

Dead -

18. - gregnier - (Unknown traveller) (healer) (lynched, day 1)
06. - drummer_dude - (Nathan Morrey, barkeep) (villager) (killed, night 1)

Code:
Votes (9 to lynch):

Willian(whymy): 5 (Saul[Salamander], Lucas[Werewombat], Adrianna[TC1], Isobel[STG], Charity[Kiroth 6])
Adrianna(The_Confused_One): 4 (Eliana[anaea], Mervyn[Meph], Gregor[FreakyBoy], Friar[captplaty])
Moses(queso)): 3 (Bremen[Marauder_Pilot], Joseph[FTM], Roth[Crake])
Gregor(FreakyBoy): 3 (Ritz[RTC], Alexander[StarflightDream], Moses[queso])
Roth(Crake): 1 (William[whymy])

OOC: edit: -Darn! 12:01 am...I made myself into a liar. Sorry, all, a bit of bad timing on my part delayed this.

Last edited by Kaintukee_Bob on Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:20 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
Joseph comes out of his home at the normal hour of the morning today. He is the first to hear the news.

"Oh god... that's horrible. Poor Nathan, he deserved better than that. And he was one of the only ones who stuck up for me when people started pointing the fingers!"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:51 am 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
AOL: gregnier
Twitter: BaronJayne
The Cold morning breeze brings foul whispers on the wind.

The dead never sleep,
The dead never sleep.
Hi Ho The Merry-O
Now you all shall weep.

The Keeper of the Bar,
His dead unnder a star.
Hi Ho The Merry-O
The Wolves can't be Far.

What a gruesome tale,
No one to serve the ale.
Hi Ho The Merry-O
Now the town shall fail.

The wind dies to a calm stillness and the chanting dies away.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:43 am 
AOL: captplati
Location: To have the right to do something is not the same as being right in doing it
Friar Ansalem emerges from the church at the sound of morning bells. He is sobbing heavily.

"My prayers. All night in prayer to my Lord and yet the wolves still struck! What can be done!"

His speech deteriorates into more heavy sobbing as he walks down the cold cobbled path.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:52 am 
Yahoo Messenger: shinarimaia
AOL: TamirDM
Gregor emerges to the day with reddened eyes and haggard face. He does not look to have slept at all. He walks to the square just in time to hear the announcement and the Friar's response.

"God helps those who help themselves, Friar. Prayer will not save us. We must find the wolves and kill them."

He frowns slightly, shaking his head. "But why would they take Nathan? What did he know? What did he see?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:31 pm 
AOL: quesoLOCO27
Moses Landon emerges from his home, coughing and hacking, though it's evident that he intended to emerge without. He doubles over, wheezing, then rights himself, clearing his throat coarsely. He steps from his home and closes the door, filling his pipe and lighting it.

As one of Lord Robert's men passes by, Moses akes his earhorn from his pocket and asks him what went on during the night. He shakes his head with disgust a the soldier's response.

Puffing, he trudges on his way to where he bought his leaves he day before (and every day), but stops where Gregor and he Friar are. He blows out a mouthful of smoke in Gregor's face intentionally.

"So you lasted the night," Moses notes with much harshness.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:45 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: shinarimaia
AOL: TamirDM
"As did you," Gregor replies, grimly.

"The wolves had easy target with us both; if one of us was killed during the night, the other would surely be blamed in the morning." After a moment, the scribe adds, "Though I think it more likely that I would have been blamed if it was you than the other way around."

He smiles slyly. "Most curious. But if you will excuse me, Councilman, I've still got a job to do around here. Some of us citizens actually work for a living."

That said, Gregor turns his back on Moses and heads off.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:41 pm 
AOL: alkthash
Roth after a lengthy attempt at taking down his impromptu baricade from Adriana's room he goes out into the street and is shocked by the news that Nathan is dead. He hangs his head low and mutters,
"I should not have pinched pennies, or at least haggled the price, and stayed the night with Nathan. I could have helped fend off the wolves... It makes me wonder as to why a wolf would want to kill a barkeep. Nathan cried out against no man yesterday."

He continues on and sighs.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:20 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: styx326
AOL: drummeronthemoon
Ahem....

GRUESOME DEATH SCENE 3.0

As the bar closes, Nathan cleans up and locks the door. He gets halfway across the room when he hears skittering on the wood porch. A quick shadow crosses the window. As he heads to the counter to get his dagger, the door is ripped clear of its hinges. Several shadows enter and surround him. Nathan pauses for a moment, and tries to evaluate his targets. It's too dark, and he can hear their hungry breath drawing close.

He makes a move for the blade on the counter, but does not make it. One wolf grabs and rips a gash down his arm. He clutches the wound, and feels a sharp pain near his shoulder blade. Arching his back, the wolf in front of him cuts across his stomach. He begins to scream, but is cut short. The wolf in front grabs his throat and lifts him off of his feet. The last thing he sees is the face of the wolf in the pale moonlight. It almost seems to smile as it crushes his throat.

Okay, that's all, I'm dung. :pun:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:28 pm 
AOL: quesoLOCO27
Moses puffs indignantly at his pipe, coughing lightly, as he puts his earhorn back.

(If Nathan had a family) Moses pays his respects to Nathan's family.

(Then/If he didn't have family in the town) He returns on his way to the place he'd been going to, buys his pipeleaves and stuffs them into an inner coat pocket as well.

Moses sticks around the town square, knowing that they will have to vote again. And so he waits and watches as he smokes.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:04 pm 
Beta Tester of DOOM!
Location: Look above you...in the dark...Im there, watching you!
*Mervyn walks down to the square and listens to the events of the previous night*

So...that's what they intend to do, huh? Kill us off one by one and laugh as we string up innocents? Bastards.

I'll have to think about this. See who might have wanted goodman Nathan dead. I can't think why, though. He didn't seem to change much with the voting yesterday, so why make him a target last night?

*Mervyn sits down to watch and listen to what everyone else thinks*

OOG: I'll be gone until Thursday night without (I think) internet access. I'll catch up when I get back.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:49 pm 
Location: Almost a lawyer, just need to submit some paperwork and go through interviews
Adrianna walks out of her home after Roth and when she finds out that Nathan had died, though she never looks because it is too horifying for her. She then say s"I sent out my love for them, the love of their fellow townsfolk but it wasnt enough, when the love of a community is not enough, then I dont see how anything can."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:05 pm 
WLM: [email protected]
Yahoo Messenger: AreTeeSea
AOL: PsycoDraJin
The bar is strangely different as Ritz arrives to do her job. She sweeps up and gets the bar ready to open, surprised at how quiet the building seems. There seem to be dark undertones to the place; she can't quite put her finger on why the bar seems... well, to put it simply, creepy.

After cleaning up - somehow a harder job than it normally is, which is pretty easy since she cleans it every night - she leaves the bar and walks out to the crowd of people.
"What happened?"
An annonymous person whispers in her ear that Nathan, the barkeep, had been mauled the night before.
Ritz nods silently, and walks calmly back into the bar. One who would listen carefully could hear her weeping, and scrubbing the bar.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:26 am 
Joseph wakes up at the regular time today, and he walks right outside and follows everyone else. The news hits him hard.

"Oh no... not Nathan! He was the only one that stuck up for me when everyone started pointing the fingers. Mark my words, this does not bode well for the town."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:57 am 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
AOL: PlatonicBathos
Isobel, releived to see that Charity is all right, instructs the girl to stay put. She then leaves the house to find out what happened. After viewing the carnage, she excuses herself to the privy to be sick. Then, she returns home.

"Nathan was killed. It was... horrible. If you wish tosee for yourself, I can't stop you; you've seen so many victims in these last days and no doubt you'll see more in the next few. Still, I would rather you spare yourself."

She makes herself a cup of tea to settle her stomach, but just stares at it rather than drinking.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG