Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ] 

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:21 pm 
AOL: kiroth6
Kaintukee_Bob wrote:
Lord Robert smiles at Charity as the child enters. "Ah, Charity," Robert glances at the shadows cast by the early morning sun, and realizes this is about half an hour before he normally rises, "You are right on time. Unfortunately for me, I was unable to sleep, and rose early. How fair things in town?"

Lord Robert is always friendly to the townsfolk when he has occasion to speak with them, though he never loses his regal bearing.

OOG: Once the last 4 people have posted their identities, I'll get started on the powers and we'll be ready to go. I'll start Day 1 before Christmas, but don't expect it to be very busy until after.

"M'lord, things have fared well in the town as usual. I saw a fair number of travelers on my way here one was even a philosopher. There was a strange bard who was seeking to gain audience with the keep as well."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:21 pm 
WLM: [email protected]
Yahoo Messenger: AreTeeSea
AOL: PsycoDraJin
"That's too bad. I'd love to meet a dragon. Do you think they were really mean and scary?
Ooh! My mother came from a town that got attacked by wolves! She told me never to talk about it. 'Speak of the devil' or something or something." Ritz begins to rock back and forth again, but only slightly. She's happy she's got two people to talk to, just now.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:26 am 
AOL: captplati
Location: To have the right to do something is not the same as being right in doing it
Friar Michael looks towards Adrianna.

"My dear sister! How have you been. I have not seen you much since you have abondoned your vows. I am sadden to hear how you have become lost from the way."

He knows that she will probably react poorly to his question. But he feels awkward about the situation. If he said nothing, she would think he had shun her. He has met many that became lost. Though he feels saddened by their aimlessness in life, he still loves the soul that lies inside. He attempts a kind smile.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:13 am 
Location: Almost a lawyer, just need to submit some paperwork and go through interviews
Adrianna turns to Friar Michael and manages a smile as well "Ah, Michael, How are you? I know you are saddened, but there is no reason, I have found teh true way, I have come to a true understanding of God and what She stands for. I had that vision and She came to me and talked to me, I only wish I could show you, and you could see the true joy of Her love and desire for love. I know your a good man, and that you and the church do good things but it is misguided."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:41 am 
OOG: Next couple of days should be iffy for me. I have a plane to catch, and my family hasn't seen me in a while... everything should be back to normal on Monday.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:33 am 
AOL: alkthash
I be sorry lady Ritz I forgot that part o' the song. I do know wolves can only show their true form at night and they have special powers. I don't know if they all have the same powers though.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:24 am 
WLM: [email protected]
Cyrus hands the herbs back to Roth and tries to sort through the ideas buzzing around his head. "We'll need....a magnifying glass, likely...a...lantern? Something to do with light?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:55 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
Yahoo Messenger: shinarimaia
AOL: TamirDM
Gregor steps out into the daylight, eyes blinking fiercely. He had just finished balancing the finances of the local importer; his fingers were inkstained from the work. From the pockets sown into his trousers, he draws a hankerchief, already stained with many such cleanings and wipes at the ink on his hands; he is only half successful.

He looks up the street, eyes drawn naturally to the small crowd before the tavern. Not known to be one for crowds, he carefully picks his path to avoid getting drawn in himself. Instead, he notes the friar speaking with Adrienne; his features go stoney and his lips droop downwards. Shaking his head slightly, the scribe starts the trek to his next client.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:15 am 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
AOL: gregnier
Twitter: BaronJayne
A weary traveler turns the corner and notices the clump of people. Worn Shoes sturdy pants and a long traveling coat adorn his thin frame, each covered in a thin film of road dust. Under a wide brimmed hat bright blue eyes shine as if they had a light of thier own. A backpack, with a small bedroll tied to the bottom, holds his only possessions. With his hands in his pockets, he hovers around the edge of the clump of people, listening.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:16 am 
AOL: captplati
Location: To have the right to do something is not the same as being right in doing it
Friar Michael Blushes when Adrianna compliments him as being a good man. He doesn't ever believe he has heard the term 'good' mentioned with his name before. From what little he remembers of his days as a lost youth, he was not 'good'.

"Thank you Adrianna. That means a lot to me. The one thing that the sisters still say is how honest and pure your mind and soul were. They still pray for you."

He looks at her face, and attempts to remember what she looked like with her Habit. The memory saddens him.

"I know that some in the keep have not been so welcomming to you since you left the order. I am sorry about that. Lately in my street sermons I have attempted to remind them of the need of acceptance and love of all of God's creatures. Even the ones that have left the flock. I hope this really does help."

He awkwardly kicks the stone walk.

"I now I would be reprimanded for this by my superiors...but I always wanted to talk to you about what I have read in the Holy Word. Even our Lord states that the Father is neither man nor woman...and I believe one of our great Saints stated the same and....oh I'm babbling now. I just want to say that I think that YOUR God and Mine are the same, approaching us and calling us to vocation in different means. Gosh, I'm bad at this...no wonder why I'm not allowed to preach!! "

He looks embaraced.

"I am just trying to say that I still see you as my sister in God...thats all, sorry."

Flustered, he turns to walk back toward the town square.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:06 pm 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
AOL: PlatonicBathos
Isobel, finished with her morning greetings, returns to her home to begin her day's work. The small cottage seems bigger without Charity hwlping and playing around her.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:48 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: jeffreycham
AOL: aslomnackle
Location: Ruling over WGARSia with an Iron Fist. Okay, more of a squishy fist, but still...
Robert chats with Charity for a few minutes about matters of the town, enjoying a brief break from his work. Finally, he sighs and simply says, "Well, I think I've kept you from your work long enough. I'm sure Mr. Chambor has plenty of work for you today, in preparation for tonights feast."

As Charity well knows, Mr. Chambor, the head of the house staff, is a kind and understanding man...unless one neglects her duties. Lord Robert winks at her, saying, "Don't worry, if he complains that you're late just send him to me."

After she leaves, Lord Robert goes to the window and watches the activity in the town, glad to have the simple troubles of everyday life, instead of the complex ones of war and plague that other lands have had to deal with. He glances at the King's proclamation the morning's first messenger had delivered. "Werewolves...well, at least the King is honest. With any luck the scourge will pass us by."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:56 pm 
quesoLOCO27 wrote:
Moses hears the man this time, not even realizing that he had been addresed beforehand.
"So you are, Sir," he replies, shaking the ageless man's hand. "Alexander DeGauche, you say? Hrm...."
Moses puffs on his pipe, studying the traveler. "You must forgive me, I'm afraid that the years have not been kind to me...." Moses takes a small ear-horn from his pocket and leans his head and the reverse-megaphone Alexander's way. "What was it you were looking for?"

The slightly bemused expression never leaving his face, Alexander leans forward and speaks into the ear-horn without raising his voice "A place to stay. An inn will do, one that is well trafficked, preferrably" lifting his leather-bound case "In my buisiness, it's important that I meet people, you see. I'm a travelling salesman."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:09 pm 
Location: Almost a lawyer, just need to submit some paperwork and go through interviews
Adrianna says thank you to friar michael as he walks away and she thinks about what he said, and says queitly to herself "Maybe it is possible that she just appeared to me as a woman, but I saw what I saw, and there are almost no one in the church who says it is a woman or who concentrates on love."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:13 pm 
AOL: alkthash
Roth looks around in a sense of bemused confusion. never has a crowd intentionaly gathered around him for a song. usually he had to find a crowd and sing a song only to "magicaly" turn them into a mob. Engrossed in his pride he doesn't ruin this good day, but instead he says,
"Well that was fun. Any requests for a song from Roth the bard? Just name the tune or hum the song."

Last edited by Crake on Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG