Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:36 pm 
AOL: alkthash
Roth strolls by waiting for honorable Lord Rober to condem the voted one to death. The bard idly counts trys to remember the votes and after counting them off on his fingers he proclaims,

"Well let us see three persons in our village have chosen not to vote and I believe they are Ritz, Saul and Charity. Five of us wish to condem the traveler because we do not know him. They are myself, Alexander, Bremen, Gregor and William. The four who want to kill Gregor are Mervyn
Moses, Eliana, and the traveler. They seem to be motivated by his disdain for the church. The friar and Lucas wish to hang the innocent Ritz, and Joseph and Nathan want to kill Saul. Adriana says she will let herself be hanged before she condems anyone else. Wow I'm surprised I remembered all that. Well it looks like the traveler is sure to die!

OOG: Here is a quicker break down of the votes for those who don't want to read my post.

VOTES:
Quote:
Abstain: 3 (Ritz[RTC], Saul[Salamander], Charity[Kiroth 6])

Traveller[gregnier]: 5 (Roth[Crake], Alexander[StarflightDream], Bremen[Marauder_Pilot], Gregor[FreakyBoy], William[whymy])

Gregor[FreakyBoy]: 4 (Mervyn[Meph], Moses[quesoloco], Eliana[anaea], Traveller[gregnier])

Ritz[RTC]: 2 (Friar Anselem[CaptPlatypus], Lucas[Werewombat])

Saul[Salamander]: 2 (Joeseph[FTM], Nathan[drummer_dude])

Adrianna[The_Confused_One]: 1 (Adrianna [The_Confused_One]

Joeseph[FTM]: 1 (Isobel[StG])

EDIT: Sorry about that K-Bbo I was just bored and decided to try to set up the second thread for all the posters here. Won't do it again I promise!

Last edited by Crake on Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:43 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: jeffreycham
AOL: aslomnackle
Location: Ruling over WGARSia with an Iron Fist. Okay, more of a squishy fist, but still...
OOG: Uh, Crake, typically it's the GM that starts new threads. Just for future reference. Since it's standard to start a new thread for each day, I'd appreciate if you renamed this topic appropriately (Like: Werewolves, Day 1: It Continues).

edit: no problem (considering I posted a very soon end time, it's probably good that someone opened one soon after the lock).

Last edited by Kaintukee_Bob on Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:15 am 
William's mind starts to race, as sundown begin to approach... What's he's thinking, only he knows. But he will not say a word about it.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:03 am 
Location: Ruling over WGARSia with an Iron Fist. Okay, more of a squishy fist, but still...
The sun, seen out the window of the keep, touches the horizon.

K-Bob nods to his soldiers, and they retrieve the traveller. "Visitor, I am sorry, but the King's edict is clear. The day is done, and you have the most votes. Is there anything you wish to say before you die?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:28 am 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
AOL: gregnier
Twitter: BaronJayne
"I know only that you doom yourselves with your actions. Have a fun time trying to HEAL yourself without me. Soon, i'll be able to match socrates who once said, 'I drank what?'"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:59 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
Yahoo Messenger: shinarimaia
AOL: TamirDM
Bowing his head slightly, Gregor seems to pray. "I am sorry, doctor. I was given no other choice. I do hope a better life awaits you beyond here. I am sure you will be forgiven for your mistake."

He then looks up and shoots a dark glance towards those that had voted for him, stopping with his gaze resting firmly upon Moses. "I am not so sure that we shall be forgiven for our crimes. But perhaps this intolerance is not only the Church's doing."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:22 am 
The soldiers, on Lord Robert's order, do their grisly job.

The traveller is dead. (Tourism will definately suffer now). He was the healer.

"This does not bode well. For 14 of you, I hope you will choose more wisely tomorrow. For one of you, I will pray you gain entrance to the Kingdom of Heaven. As for the other four...burn in hell."

With that, Lord Robert leaves. The doors are opened, and you are all released into the twilight. In the castle, the traveller's body is prepared for burial.

OOC: Nite roles, PM me. Wolves, decide amongst yourselves, then PM me once.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:29 am 
Beta Tester of DOOM!
Location: Look above you...in the dark...Im there, watching you!
Damn. I knew going after someone just for being new here was a mistake. A reasonable one, but a mistake nontheless.

Good night all. May I see you all safe tomorrow.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:41 am 
AOL: quesoLOCO27
Moses shakes his head and glares at Gregor. "And what was the Doctor's mistake, Gregor? That he crossed YOUR path? May you hang tomorrow," the old man coughs before pocketing his earhorn and trudging home, puffing and hacking.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:55 am 
Yahoo Messenger: shinarimaia
AOL: TamirDM
"If it had come down to you or the traveller, you would have made the same choice, Moses. We're both only human." Gregor's words are softly spoken, not intended for the failing ears of the elder.

He makes his way home slowly, speaking not to anyone even if prompted. His window remains candlelit far into the night.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:26 pm 
AOL: captplati
Location: To have the right to do something is not the same as being right in doing it
The friar weeps as he sees the traveller taken away. He steps out into the cold evening, feeling the cool of the cobblestones beneath his feat.

"I shall retire to prayer for all. If anyone cares to join me, I will be in the church. God rest our souls, and have mercy on us this night."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:41 pm 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
AOL: gregnier
Twitter: BaronJayne
OOG: K-Bob's told me who's who... and all i can say is... bravo... well played wolves... well played.

The rest of you are boned. :kzk:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:21 pm 
AOL: Draco+Ignifer
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
Hmph... an idiotic decision, and one that the masses make far too often. I should have been more vocal in decrying it... and yet, I can think of very few arguments today that were made with anything resembling basic philosophical logic. Well, for now, all that's left is to consult my tomes... but now, I at least have a basis of logic behind the choice I make tomorrow.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:43 pm 
Website: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=122705047
WLM: [email protected]
AOL: marauderpilot
'Wrong place, wrong time. We all make mistakes. Next time, tonight, I can only hope that, between all of us, we can make a more informed decision.'
With that, Bremen walks out into the night towards his cabin on the edge of the forest.

OOG: However, if anyone actually needs me, they will find the cabin dark and empty. I'm actually out...uh, well, doing what rogues do. I'll be back eventually, or someone may bump into me.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:02 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: styx326
AOL: drummeronthemoon
Nathan shakes his head. "This is a sad turn of events. I do not feel well about our chances... I'm going back to my bar. I shall hold an impromtu wake for our fallen friend, all are welcome. Again, no charge. Though I suggest not drinking too much, we must stay sharp."

With that, he walks back to the Ruby Eel.

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG