Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ] 
 
Author Message
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:31 am 
Offline
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 314
Location: Here and there
================Emmy and Chris===================

Emmy and chris try to sneak up on the bandits, to get a better idea of just what it is they're up against

Chris hide - 22
Emmy Hide - 11

Thug 1 spot - 2
Thug 2 Spot - 10

Emmy and chris manage to find some shadows that obscure them perfectly from the crooks, they try to move closer to get within range to attack or listen better, whichever they choose.

Chris Move silently - 10
Emmy Move Silently - 14

Thug 1 listen - 15
Thug 2 listen - 10

As the two begin to try and sneak up to the thugs, chris accidentally bumps into a shelf, causing it to wobble and make some noise.

Both thugs look up immediately and pull out handguns. "Who's there?"

ooc: You don't need to fight if you don't want to. But you'll have to find a way to make the thugs go somewhere else, and move silently checks will take a -5 penalty at the moment, as the thugs are looking for you. If you don't try to distract, or you go to try and beat the snot out of them they'll see you and I'll roll initiative and combat will start.

==============Mateo=================
Ooc: You would be a wrestler.... Ok IM me ASAP we needs to talk. You'll likely know of or some things about the villian. Also you've thrown a slight monkey wrench into my plans, but no worries just IM me ASAP

============Kyle====================

Kyle goes for the direct approach, walking up to the thug assaulting the store manager and pulling out his gun. Most of the people screm "He's a cop, RUN!" and do, but the thug pulls out his gun and stares at freaky "I ain't afraid of no cop, not even a weird looking one like you."

Freaky initiative - 25
Thug - 18

ooc: You win initiative freaky, do as you will

=============Eric and Alexander=============

The two follow the boy to a store, where they see 2 men with guns apparently ready to fire upon each other. One appears to be wearing high tech armor and goggles, the other just normal gang colors.

ooc: 1 round of combat equals 6 seconds per character, if you should choose to try and stop freaky from ripping the poor thug apart, it must be something I feel can be done in 6 seconds.

================Wirecross and Sam===============

As the two talk, debating what they feel would be slag's current movements, they hear a tremendous crash coming from a few blocks over, it sounds like something was thrown into a building.

=================The surfer Duuuuuuude============

Doug finds plenty of smoke and chaos, most of the city is a mess. There appears to be a large disturbance near downtown, around the tourist area. Looting is rampant, and fires burn, police are everywhere, but simply overwhelmed right now.

Doug can try and help some shopkeepers, try and lend the police a hand which may or may not be a good idea, or look at the large disturbance. It's up to where he feels the best looking women would be.

===============================================

Top 
   
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 11:27 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:00 am
Posts: 234
AOL: captplati
Location: To have the right to do something is not the same as being right in doing it
OOC: I'll replay my last move:

"Not again! NO MORE!!"

With that, Eric focuses on the weapons of the two individuals in front of him. Using his telekinesis, he attempts to rip them from their hands.

Top 
   
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 11:34 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 2244
Website: http://wtf.animeblogger.net
AOL: NekoFlashblade
Location: Current Mood: KILL ALL HUMANS
Wirecross turns his head to where the crash came from, and a grin crosses his face. "Well, now, that seems to be a place to check out." He begins walking, and then stops and turns his head. "Hey, Samurai Jack. Care to come along? Could be fun."

Top 
   
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 11:58 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:00 am
Posts: 8
Location: The place where anything goes, but rarely does. Ohio!
Gunther is trapped in his hot tub under a 2 ton slab of rock, hurled by an unknown assailant. Hurling something that size is something, but hurling something like that with 12 stories with accuracy is something else. Years of physical abuse have trained him to keep a cool head, even under great pressure and while in great pain. He wonders who could have done this, and considers his options.

He never learned to lift properly, as he never had to work out - he was naturally strong, and always had an exquisite physique. It only occurs to him now that this might have been a good idea. Pulling a groin muscle, however fast it would heal, is completely out of the question.

OOC: :bert:

Gunther hears the shreiks of the girls that have gathered around, and decides to punch his way out from under the slab so he can protect them from harm.

"Be looking out! Ahm coming to safe you, mine fraulines!" he shouts from beneath the rock, and starts pounding away.

Top 
   
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:28 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:00 am
Posts: 6868
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
(*doubleposted, gack*)


Last edited by Ruan on Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Top 
   
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:29 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:00 am
Posts: 6868
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
Acting with the speed of years of training, Alexander whips out his gun and fires at the thug's gun.

Top 
   
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:40 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 3580
Website: http://wtf.animeblogger.net
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
Chris moves without thinking, realizing on a subconscious level how unlikely their chances of escaping notice were. His fist fires out and hits the closer thug from a distance, then snaps back to him. "Emmy, get the other now!"

OOC: surprise strike.

Top 
   
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:58 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:00 am
Posts: 16202
ICQ: 6954605
Website: http://krellen.net
Yahoo Messenger: shinarimaia
AOL: TamirDM
Location: The City in New Mexico
<OOC: Since no one else has initiative and I'm very, very fast, I'm pretending everyone else is going to act AFTER me. Get an initiative before you act, folks.>

"Not exactly a cop, buddy," Kyle says, eyes narrowing. The blaster's already trained, set on stun. "Means I don't have to read you Minerva." He pulls the trigger.

Top 
   
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:48 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 4426
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
Location: Kampai!!
Emmy is already moving, concentrating her wind powers to wrap around the wrists of both thugs in an attempt to try to bind thier weapons and tear them from thier hands, doing so will allow both her and her Brother to fight in closer proximity without having to worry about being shot.

Top 
   
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:06 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 3848
AOL: Draco+Ignifer
Location: Earth to earth. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Illusions to illusions. And dreams to dreams.
*At first, Samuel shakes his head and begins to walk away. After a few steps, he stops, and puts a hand on his forehead.*

Gah... I'm thinking like an idiot again. I hate it when I do that.

*He then turns around and starts running towards whatever made the crash.*

Top 
   
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:32 pm 
Offline
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 314
Location: Here and there
===Emmy and Chris===

Chris is the first to react, extending an arm as fast as he can and clocking one of the thugs in the jaw, he is caught entirely off guard, obviously not expecting an arm to appear from the shadows and goes down like a rock.

Emmy then generates a strong wind aiming at snatching the gun out of the second thugs hands, he screams "FREAKS" and clenches onto the gun, avoiding having it ripped away from his hands.

He aims his gun at emmy and fires, but he's obviously disoriented and misses .

===Gunther===

Gunther easily breaks through the cement pinning him down, and stands. From outside he can hear a voice shouting, he can't quite make it out though, something about "Showing whos the jobber" or something

===Kyle Eric and Alexander===

The man in black is just too fast, and gets off a shot that hits the thug square in the chest and knocks him out. The store owner stands and says "Oh thank you, thank you!"

===Wirecross and Sam===

As the two run, they quickly find the source of the disturbance, It would appear that the local Hilton is under attack by none other then Slag himself. He's screaming something about "Jobbing you now gunther!"

Slag is a large man, around 7 feet tall, with large and bulging muscles. He appears to be horribly deformed, with scars covering parts of his bodies, with a grunt he lifts up another large bit of concrete and screams "ANSWER ME!" Looks like he'll be throwing another clump at the hotel very soon. From the hotel screams can be heard, female as well as a deep man's voice yelling something about his frauleins

=====Doug=====

What to do? So many babes to save so little time! Doug appears paralyzed

Top 
   
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:37 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 4426
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
Location: Kampai!!
"Imbecile..." Emmy leans forward and propels herself on a buffet of wind, taking her right up to the thug that almost shot her before he gets the chance to fire again. "Sweet dreams..." He places her palm on his midsection and fires out a huge point blank blast of wind, ment to fling him backwards hard and knock him out against something hopefully hard and blunt.

Top 
   
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:38 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:00 am
Posts: 234
AOL: captplati
Location: To have the right to do something is not the same as being right in doing it
Eric screams at the man in black.

"NOOO!"

Hoping to react before the man in black can turn on him, Eric again attempts to pull the weapon from his hand.

"ENOUGH!!!!"

He feels the temptation, the searching of the mind in front of him...the anger that he fears so much...He attempts to calm himself down.

Top 
   
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:50 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:00 am
Posts: 6868
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
Alexander blinks and looks to the other man, easily keeping Eric's grasping hands from his weapon. He resists the temptation to point his gun right into the other fellow's face, seeing that he is well and truly distressed. Instead, he holsters his weapon, and asks curiously, "Good enough?"

He eyes both Eric and the man in the armor carefully. That gun can come out very quickly if it has to, and his "friend"'s mine seems a bit helter-skelter when it came to guns. The man in the armor he wasn't sure if he trusted... though he did commend the man for his quick technique.

Top 
   
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:29 pm 
Offline
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 314
Location: Here and there
oocL I believe the good captain was referring to freaky there ruan. Please edit accordingly

Top 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron