Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:43 pm 
AOL: alkthash
Okay I am going to tell you all my new years resolution, T rule WGARSia with an Iron fist!!

Now for the backstory

It all started one dark and stormy night. Crake bored with the lack of activity in WGARSia decided to conquer it and bend it to his will. After playing KOTOR for the past few days he has had too much of that Star Wars goodness ingrained in his head, so he sets out with the army of the Sith. How they he managed to obtain such a large fighting force nobody knows. Soon the various political officials that run WGARSia have either been intimidated into submission or killed, and now Sith troopers patrol the streets and dark jedi hunt for any threats to the regime, with Crake ruling them all from atop his citadel and enforcing his will upon the people.

Geberal rules:

1.Minion limit of ten. This is to reflect that most of the WGARSians have been terrified into submission and you will have trouble finding a strike force.

2. Nothing that effects the space time continum so teleportation and time travel are no-nos.

3. No wepons that can not be carried. Mechs and Spaceships and whatever are okay.

Now try to take me down!!

Also Mods please don't lock this. When a battle thread is removed from WGARS it withers and dies! Look at the pirate adventure thread, it all went downhill once you moved it!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:47 pm 
AOL: mechamancer9
Location: Mechamancer is safe to use around children and small animals
Mechamancer sets up the "good" base in an abandomed warehouse across town. There is an assortment of weaponry as well as 10 small mechs with AI.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:13 pm 
A group of about four Sith troopers are going through the warehouse district checking for squatters when they come upon your warehouse. One of them knocks on the door and says,

"Hello is anyone in there? You are under the Jurisdiction of Darth Crake and he has declared squatting illeagal. Please come out or we will have to search the warehouse."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:17 pm 
(OOG: I don't even have any allies yet!)

Mechamancer answers the door.

"We aren't squatters. I own this building. I am the head of a robotics enthusists club and we keep the building like this for looks. I have all the proper documentation if you want to see it."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:19 pm 
"Sure fine we uh just need one more piece of information for uh, a census we're doing. Are you a human or an alien?"

Is the uninflected response you get from the troopers.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:24 pm 
"I'm just a human robot enthusiast. Now if thats all you need to know I have some work I need to do."

with that Mechamancer closes the door and walks inside. He begins to clean up the room making it look more like a robot club. He then moves the mechs to a back room.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:25 pm 
"Uh can we see that documentation you said you had? We just need to run your name through our datapads to see if you have the papers you need."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:28 pm 
The door opens again.

"oh sorry, here is the stuff you need. As you can see it is all in order. If you are looking for aliens I heard that there are a couple living on the next street over. You might want to check there. I heard they are trying to form a resitance movement. Can you belive the nerve of some people?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:30 pm 
These troopers just hapen to be underpaid jerks who don't really care about their jobs. They scan your papers and head out. One of them takes out a music player that starts blasting music similar to the theme song of "Cops" and they go at the building you pointed to in a commando style raid(gun a blaring shotting people without asking questions).

Last edited by Crake on Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:34 pm 
(OOG: what they're not wearing any underwear?!)

Mechamancer goes back to his work.

(aka he waits for other people to show up)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:09 pm 
sneaks in quietly to mechamancer's place...
"wait, this isn't a REAL robot enthusiast's club?? okay, i'll join. i am an unskilled fighter, but i will join..."
hides in a corner

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:36 pm 
Location: Yeah, I'm kinda back. Although I never really left. And no one noticed me when I was here...
(OOG: better join in before this gets bumped to FRPG)

An avarage human male sitting on the bench over hears the entire thing. After the raid, he goes up and knocks on the door.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:40 pm 
Mechamancer goes to the door and opens it. behind it stands an average human which is pretty rare in these parts.

"What do you want?"

(OOG: This is a battle for WGARS! It can't be in FRPG!)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:12 pm 
Location: Yeah, I'm kinda back. Although I never really left. And no one noticed me when I was here...
(OOG: All Battlethreads invariably get moved there, even if it is for WGARSia, unless I missed the memo.)

"Got something to hide in there?" he says with a smirk. "You know as well as I do that there are no alien rebels on elm's wood lane."

Upon closer inspection it is revealed that he has black hair, and wears goggles with a blue tint. His hair is somewhat ruffled and it looks as though he hasn’t shaved in a week. He wears a black trench coat, and he seems to have heavy boots on, judging by the foot prints he left on the grass.

(CFPOOG: Therefore, I am giving my character an appearance and personality. I may even throw in some back story.)

Edit: Heh heh heh. What did I tell you.

Last edited by gryffinp on Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:20 pm 
WLM: [email protected]
Yahoo Messenger: valkyrie_sammich
AOL: Sexy+Idolatry
You can still battle for WGARSia in FRPG! It's not like stuff like this doesn't happen all the time.

Here's an example drawn from college football. Last Friday, the University of Miami and the University of Florida met in the Peach Bowl. This game was hyped as the "Battle of Florida" even though it took place in Atlanta. They should have called it the "Battle of Florida--in Georgia!"

Anyway, off to FRPG with this.

*WHOOSH*

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG