Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:07 am 
AOL: alkthash
Erm WGARSia and FRPGotron. and you can have the immigration control in introductions too. I just want SRC federation, GC union, and the holy POOP empire. And I could um... Give you free Xbox and beer?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:11 am 
Location: Yeah, I'm kinda back. Although I never really left. And no one noticed me when I was here...
Note: This post assumes that I am a "combatant". Also, I should clarify, the attacking is the talking.

Taking advantage of the twitching, Drake continues "You seem random, but you are not. You are just strange. Random is without purpose or meaning. Many of your actions were focused on getting to us. You are not random at all."
Drake pauses, wanting to see the effects of the attack.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:23 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: jeffreycham
AOL: aslomnackle
Location: Ruling over WGARSia with an Iron Fist. Okay, more of a squishy fist, but still...
"Hmmm...very well, I accept your terms as to how the loot will be divided. However, what do you bring to the table in terms of siezing said loot?"

K-Bob is still not sure wether he will ally himself with this upstart conquerer, but is beginning to think he would make a good front man. After all, as the Evil Overlord List says: "I will not pretend I am a God. That perilous position is reserved for my trusted leiutenant."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:59 pm 
AOL: NoxPaxMox
"Furcifer! The engines failed...or got turned into paper mache, hell I don't know. We're gliding...but I still have control of our direction...luckily this ship was made from a super light alloy or we'd have gone into a nose dive once more than half it was paper. I'm going to try to brings us down in that field over there; it looks relatively flat and its only about 50 yards from the tower. Hold on everyone!" <the ship makes a u-turn and begans to descend slowy (for now)>

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:12 pm 
What do I bring to the table in terms of siezing siad loot you ask K-Bob? Why an strike force of unkillable undead, vast legions of expendaple soldiers, the manifestation of randomness, and the secert to life the universe and everything. So what do you say let us finish off that upstart Jedi and the bounty hunter?

*Menwhile on the descendng spaceship pinata*

The Chef sees some truth in this statement so he empitomizes randomness and forgoes his clothes(except his hat), jumps off the ship ripping a shred of paper mache' and falling into a floating bathtub filled with Miller Lite.

the spaceship is descending very close to Crake's courtyard where a group of soldiers armed with crossbow are on patrol. They see the slowly crashing ship and let lose their crosbow bolts, that will most likely rip through the ship like a lightsabre through an expendale stormtrooper.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:07 pm 
Location: Yeah, I'm kinda back. Although I never really left. And no one noticed me when I was here...
"Dang, hoped that would destroy him." Assuming that his weapons were unaffected, he shoots through the ship at the horde below.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:07 pm 
" Alright, this is it , touchdown in ten nine eight seven oomff! <ship hits ground and slides for a good fifteen yards> Ack! Oh well, I'm still alive...I uhh...guess Crake has a castle, weird. Our path is clear (albeit full of legions of expendable ltroops); we must finish this now."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:56 pm 
OOG: Just to clarify, were my weapons/equipment affected!?! This is CRUCIAL!
See, this is what I got:

WEAPON SYSTEMS OF DRAKE.
1. Utility belt
Holds weapons and grappling hook.
2. Blaster
Ordinary star wars style blaster.
3. Super blaster.
Long story short, killed a dark Jedi, put crystal in gun, made modifications, turned it into a blaster hot enough to melt through steel, albeit with reduced firing speed.
4. Arm/leg attachments.
removable metal shell, gives him slightly increased jumping and hitting power.
5. Goggles
infrared, x-ray, zoom vision, standard sci-fi goggles.
6. Grappling hook.
A must for any technowarrior.
7. The most important bit, Neural Interface.
This is the main piece of Drake’s weaponry. It lets him control the goggles, and adds a cross hair. By linking with the arm and leg attachments, this gives him precise accuracy when jumping, hitting, or firing just about any projectile weapon, after he gets a feel for it. It’s nice to be able to put a blaster bolt between someone’s eyes at 50 feet.

I have no idea how this could translate into medieval weaponry. I took a jump on that last post because just about anything can fire through a papier-mâché ship.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:08 pm 
OOG: Sorry about forgetting this thread just sorta happened. Alright let the battle commence...again! Oh yeah no your weapons are not affected but may be so if you wish.

IG: The archers are shocked as the paper-mache' spaceship crashes down. They run fleeing the scene to a safer distance, but have problems of their own. For the chtulu the chef summoned is attacking them while our brave defenders, have to deal with a small squad of footmen.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:46 pm 
Drake stands up, shakes his head, and looks around. "Hey, Geoff, if you're awake, get out that gatling gun" he then whips out his blasters and starts picking them off, one by one by one by one by one.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:49 pm 
The footmen fall like the idiots they are. Crake's castle stands looming in the distance. There are archers posted at the walls and upon seeing you let loose a rain of arrows. The mages in the castle cast a barrier spell around the castle walls, and some goblins with dynamite strapped to their sides come running at you...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:31 pm 
Drake turns and runs around, trying to get away from the arrows. While he is doing this, he fires at the dynamite. No, not the goblins. The dynamite.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:04 pm 
<wakes up> "ungh...<sees arrows, mages, archers and all that jazz> Ack! Stupid barrier spells! I got something that'll take care of 'em...<sees remains of ship> noooo! my heavy beam canon was in the cargo hold! You will be avenged HBC-274!!! Wait there still might be something in the ship thatpunch a whole in that spell...that is assuming it is destructable, ibut if its not this will still be fun!" <runs to the ship and starts rumaging around in the wreckage>

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:09 pm 
Drake, seeing Geoff, changes his tactics to give him cover fire: ie, shooting arrows out of the sky, to protect him.

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG