Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:11 am 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
AOL: PlatonicBathos
[ooc... and properly...]

Code:
Official Werewolves Rooster

STG -- Lady  Melaina, Duchess of Lyall.  Immortal.
1.  Ruan -- Doctor Cornelius B. Thornton.  Physician. Alive.
2. RTC -- Ritzy.  1337 Sandwhich maker. Alive
3.  Spudman -- Roland.  Constable.  ALive
4.  talezine -- Mr. Robert Henshaw.  Ex-thief. Alive
5. gregnier -- Martin Task. Undertaker. Alive
6. Dark Magician -- Grammy Phillis.  Cat lady. Owns sandwhich shop. Alive
7. DD -- Molly Malone, fishmonger. Alive
8. SSJJAred -- Jared. Artist.  Alive
9. kaclickpoing -- Frederick "Freddie" Fergeson.  Little kid. Fascinated with birds. Alive
10. waffle -- Brother Morris. Franciscan Friar. Alive
11. nate -- Rod(e)rick.  Tavern Keeper.  Father of Jolie.  Lord Robert's brother.  Alive
12.  FTM -- Joseph.  Writer.  Alive
13. Viva La Crotch -- Marcus.  Not-a-thief.  Alive
14. K-Bob.  -- Lord Robert.  Nobleman.  Rod(e)rick's brother.  Jolie's uncle. ALive.
15. TC1. -- Jolie. Teenager.  Daughter of Roderick. Lord Robert's neice. Involved with a page. Alive.

8 votes needed to lynch.

FOS: Jolie (by Molly, Martin), Grammy Phllis (by Marcus), Roland (by Morris)

Votes:

Grammy -- 3 (by Henshaw, Joseph, Rod(e)rick)
Ritzy -- 1 (by Freddie)
Molly -- 1 (by  Grammy)
Roland -- 5 (by Martin, Morris, Robert, Molly, Doc)
Martin -- 2 (Jolie, Roland)

Last edited by SaveTheGreyhounds on Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:49 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:02 am 
AOL: talezine
Location: The few, the proud, the furry. Ricky Rat and his Rodent Brigade
Mr. Henshaw stands quietly at the grave site, keeping his prayers and thoughts to himself. He looks around at the group that surrounds him, and listens as Lord Robert an the constable speak. As the old woman offers Fredrick up as the wolf, Mr. Henshaw cringes.

"A young child? You vote for a young child? A wolf may go after innosence in such a way to throw us off. However, it has already been revealed that his own mother was massacred during the attack. I know nothing about wolves, but do know about the evil in some mens very black heart. I discovered that in prison. And even the blackest heart would not attack their own mother. I need more proof before I will point to the boy."

He looks at the elder lady again.

"But I do have suspicions about you. Quick to judge, and you are older and wiser than man of us here. Who more perfect to be a wolf, and a cunning old woman. I am sorry, but since I have to make a vote...I vote for you."

Vote: Grammy Phyllis

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:05 am 
WLM: [email protected]
Yahoo Messenger: AreTeeSea
AOL: PsycoDraJin
"The blackest of mens hearts would not attack their mother," Ritzy speaks up, "But the blackest of wolves hearts would attack someone else's mother. If young Freddie is a wolf, that's not Freddie in there anymore. Still, I don't see any proof."
FOS: Grammy, Freddie

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:22 am 
AOL: sugarraygross
If you thought Freddie was crying before look at him now. All out bawling Freddie hugs tightly onto Joseph. It feels like everyone is accusing him. First grammy now Ritzy is mad at him too. It makes no sense. He just wants life to go back to normal. He wants his mommy and the birds. Nothing more. But, he got voted by the old lady but old ladies are mean sometimes. Once an old lady hit him for playing int he dirt. But nice girls....they aren't supposed to be mean. Why are they so mean. "W-why are y-y-you s-say-ying all this st-st-stuff about me? You're even meaner than the old lady!" Vote: Ritzy.

OOG: I know I voted earlier but it wasn't proper format and my charachter technically didn't have reason to suspect. Now there is and so vundebar.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:28 am 
Ritzy looks as though she's fumbling about in water. She's not used to dealing with children - they don't normally go into her shop without a parent - and she doesn't know what to do.
"Freddie, I'm sorry. I'm just saying that there's no reason to suspect you except that you were near your mother, which isn't much reason at all. All children are close to their mothers. I'm sure Joseph was close to his mom and Grammy was close to hers and so on and so forth. I'm not saying you're a wolf, I'm saying there's very, very little reason for Grammy to be accusing you!"

Edit: HER shop, not THEIR shop. Silly me.

Last edited by RiffsTrenchcoat on Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:42 am 
AOL: MorethBunny
Grammy Phillis composes herself before wandering back to the pub, met with questions of her choice.

"If we are forced to point the blame, then I must make the most logical decision I can. And the only thing that seems logical to me at the moment is that the boys mother is dead, and he had the easiest access to her, therefore the number one suspect. I have less reason to suspect others, and the child seems the more likely in my mind..."

She wanders back in and stands over on the far side of the tavern. "I went with what I believe is logical, and I do not wish to persuade anybodys vote. This is a tough desicion to be made by anyone. The only way you will feel secure in that decision, is in making it on your own."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:14 am 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
AOL: gregnier
Twitter: BaronJayne
Martin cannot believe what he's hearing. "I cannot believe how fast we've turned on each other. Listen to yourselves! You're accusing a little boy because he just happened to survive an attack in his own home. You're accusing an old woman because she's a little crazy. Listen to the arguments here! Freddie's mom wasn't the only one taken. We've all lost friends, neighbors, and associates! And frankly, we're ALL a little crazy right now."

Martin Sighs. "The only person who wasn't where they usually should have been last night, is Jolie. And frankly distracting one of the Dutchess' Guards may have been a shrewd move."

FoS: Jolie

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:49 am 
Yahoo Messenger: jeffreycham
AOL: aslomnackle
Location: Ruling over WGARSia with an Iron Fist. Okay, more of a squishy fist, but still...
"I must admit that her absence makes Jolie a bit suspect, but don't you remember when you were young and in love? The way I've seen some young couples behave, a thunderstorm could break out and they wouldn't notice. Simply not being at home is no more reason to suspect her than surviving an attack is to suspect poor Freddie."

"In fact...I don't follow the logic in suspecting Freddie at all. Yes, he survived while his mother did not, but you must all remember: the wolves are intelligent beasts. They think, they plan, they reason. They may have left Freedie alive just so we would suspect him. On the other hand, it is possible they turned him, believeing no one could bring themselves to kill a child."

"*sigh* There's just so little solid evidence to go on." Lord Robert sits near his niece, as if to protect her. He looks weary, wearier than any, including Joeseph, have previously seen him.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:11 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: styx326
AOL: drummeronthemoon
Molly laughs a little, the first time all day. "I suppose young love could be the culprit in that case. I remember one boy, Gregory... well, never mind, there are children present." She takes a deep breath and gets a little more serious. "However, I'm not going to brush off one of the few leads we have."

Vote: Jolie

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:32 pm 
"I don't know what to say. It does look grim in Jolie's direction."
uFOS: Jolie, Grammy, Freddie.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:35 pm 
AOL: SalsaNate
Rodrick can't believe the accusations against his daughter. "I tell you, this has no reason! She does have an alibi, of laying with the Lady's young man! But beyond that, don't you see we're dealing with demons who can pass in and out of bolted doors? Who can slaughter a mother while her baby sleeps in her arms? We can't trust anybody's story or even eyewitnesses! We'll die if we don't make intelligent accusations, and the only way to make intelligent accusations is to look for the unusual, for actions and behaviors that just don't fit."

He carefully glances his notes before speaking again. "And I think I have found something that is unusual enough to make an accusation."

"Last night, I spotted the tradesman Marcus talking to the fishmonger Molly Malone. I got the strong impression that Miss Malone was going to entertain Marcus for the evening. A tavern keeper's a gossip, and a gossip's got an eye for this sort of thing. But today when I asked her where she'd been last night, she simply said she'd been to bed early.

"Today, Miss Molly accused my daughter based on her lack of a story. Even though we know that story doesn't count for much at all with these demons. Then after Jolie humbled herself and told her shame, Molly still voted against my daughter. A wolf's work is halved if she can kill innocents by day as well as by night.

"I will confess I care for Jolie, but if I suspected her a demon inside a dead shell, I would want her body's life ended the same as any else. I'm not accusing Molly out of defense for my child, I'm accusing her out of desire to keep my life and save as many others as I can.

Vote: Molly Malone

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:43 pm 
Brother Morris wanders in and sits down heavily at a table. He stares into the fireplace for a little while, then slumps to sleep on the table.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:08 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: jeffreycham
AOL: aslomnackle
Location: Ruling over WGARSia with an Iron Fist. Okay, more of a squishy fist, but still...
Lord Robert finally looks around, then spots Roland. "My good man, you are a constable, are you not? Trained in detecting lies and ferreting out the truth? Who do you feel is responsible? Have you not thoughts on the matter?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:34 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: styx326
AOL: drummeronthemoon
Molly looks shocked, then slightly ashamed. "Well, it's true, I did go to bed early... though I never said I went to sleep, dear Rodrick, and I never said I was alone. I don't think I need to elaborate, you can peice things together from this point."

She looks to Lord Robert. "You make an excellent point, sir. The constable should have a decent idea. Until he has said his peice, I will retract my vote. Again, I apologize to both Jolie and Rodrick."

Unvote: Jolie

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:31 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
Joseph is confounded by all the suspicion thrown at the little boy. He holds him close and can feel the boy shaking through his sobs.

"I will not stand for any more accusations thrown at this boy. For god's sake, he's just a child! Granny, honestly, if you're going to be throwing around blame so early, you'd better choose another target, unless you value your life none at all. I have seen these votes happen, don't you forget that. I know how they... work."

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG