Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:29 pm 
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
ooc: sorry, i didnt read that closely, it looked to me like you were trying to GET us to vote.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:32 pm 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
AOL: PlatonicBathos
[ooc: Nope. Learning experience. Assuming we have a death scene ready to go, expect Day 2 to start tomorrow]

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:38 am 
AOL: EagleScout8414
ooc: pm'd a death scene, ya'll should be getting it soon, just as soon as STG makes the necessary edits before posting it, forgot to include what happens after the deed is done though STG, whether I'm a wolf or not, you'll need to add that in...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:41 am 
WLM: [email protected]
AOL: MorethBunny
Grammy looks over to tha Lady and sighs at the announcement. She looks over to Roland, sorrow in her eyes.

"I am sorry m'boy... I have added to this, and I can't help but feel I could have voted more productively..."

She sighs and gives him a weak smile. "can I shout ye' to anything? Ale? Feast? You name it, Grammy'll try her best for yeh..."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:00 am 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
AOL: gregnier
Twitter: BaronJayne
Martin stands up from his chair. "Now that that is settled. I have some work to do. Roland, I know that this will come as little comfort. I will use my finest Cask and nicest suit for you, and I will not allow them to take your head before burying you."

Looking at the holy man, he adds "Let the friar perform his last duties as well. For if you are innocent, at least your soul will go to the right place. And if we have seen clearly, and the soul you possess is bound for hell, at least the true soul, that the wolf in you has removed, shall know peace."

Martin stands up, finishes his drink, and returns to his shop to set to his work. Hopefully the powers above have guided his thoughts properly this evening, and his work will not be necessary for very much longer.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:10 pm 
AOL: talezine
Location: The few, the proud, the furry. Ricky Rat and his Rodent Brigade
William slams down his mug with a loug *THUD*. He stands up, pushing his table with force away from himself.

"This is nothing less than insane! When I was convicted for theiving and attacking the baker, I at least had a court with a judge who made ruling on evidence found. NOT circumstance or feeling. This is insane!"

He walks out of the tavern to get some fresh air.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:37 pm 
"Keep your casket and keep your suit, I already have arrangements made in the event of my demise. My line of work isn't exactly safe and one must be prepared for the worse. My body and belongings will be taken to my homeland, not be buried among the townspeople that have wrongfully condemned me. And just because I go with God does not absolve what you are doing now. I'd rather get my last rights from one that I can be certain is not a wolf. There wouldn't happen to be a priest in this town would there Lady Melaina?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:21 pm 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
Lady Melaina shakes her head. "Roland, you know that all the people of this village stand before you."

Roland sighs. ""Then I believe the Lord will forgive me for not wanting to be blessed by what might be a demon."

Lady Melaina responds, "Then have you chosen your meas of execution?"

Roland nods the affirmative and turns to the other villagers. "Hmmph, you all send a man, not a demon to die today. Apparently because you are too fearful to face the demons, or by doing as I am meant to, protecting others from those that would threaten them, I appeared too eager in helping you and finding the wolves."

Roland then turns to Lady Melaina "Actually..." Roland unsheaths his broadsword and hands it, hilt first to Sir James.

"While I'd rather not die by another man's hands, suicide is a damnable sin, even if I am being MURDERED by the blind ignorance of villagers I will not take my own life and help them in their endeavor. However, I would rather it be my own sword, instead of another's that runs me through. I would appreciate it if my body remained presentable for my family, so I believe being pierced in the heart should be good enough, but I will not kneel, I will die on my feet. My lady, if you could please approach, I wish to communicate a request to you and you alone, you and your guard need not fear, for even if I were a wolf I would be unable to hurt you. So please..."

Lady Melaina agrees to his request, and listens to the ondemned man's final message. Though the message is given to her in strict confidence, Roland's emotion keeps him from controlling his voice as well as he normally could. Those standing closest to the two can make out phrases...
"I am in fact Sir Roland, servant to his Majesty... a warning...a traitor in your midst and a plot against your life... among your personal guard... the dark possibility that he has conspired with the wolves."

He hands her a parchment and drops his voice lower still in reference to it, until just before he ends his speach, when those nearbay can hear, "I truly forgive them for what they are doing, but his Majesty may require justice be served".

Lady Melaina nods, and responds, "I will decide how to handle this once your true form is revealed, but if you are innocent, I see that it is fit I follow your wishes. Have you anything else to say to the people?"

Roland then spoke up once again so that everyone could now hear "Thank you for listening to my final requests Mi'Lady. I now have no regrets, and am fully ready to meet my maker peacefully. For the rest of you...may you find forgiveness for this sin you are committing. But do not delude yourselves on the matter of your guilt. Sin must be admitted before one can be forgiven. I hope that you do not repeat this error and find the demons as hastily as possible. Should your life be taken by man or beast, face it with courage. Die proudly fighting the demons, or with if by vote, with peaceful dignity, die well...Finally, at this point, anyone could be one of the three wolves, always be on guard. May God protect you townspeople...Now, Sir James, I am trusting you to hit the mark..."

Sir James thrusts Roland's sword directly into his heart, he dies almost instantly, but remains standing for a few monents, even after death. Remaining on his feet, his husk still leaving presence even after his soul has left it.

Roland was an innocent TOWNSPERSON

"Now, go to your homes and pray that you will survive to use this wisdom come sunrise."

[ooc: Spud: what do you think?]

Last edited by SaveTheGreyhounds on Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:29 pm 
ooc: actually that damn you part was meant to be ooc: as a joke...which I clearly stated in my pm (and it was the f-word). The parchment is merely a warning about the plot and who among your guard might be a traitor, Roland had never opened it, meaning he never got the chance to write on it. Noone was supposed to hear the part I spoke to you at all unless you chose.

Last edited by spudman on Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:30 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: jeffreycham
AOL: aslomnackle
Location: Ruling over WGARSia with an Iron Fist. Okay, more of a squishy fist, but still...
"Damn...I knew it was the fragilist of leads...but still, I hoped." Lord Robert's face shows only sorrow.

He slowly, sadly turns away and heads into the inn. He goes up the stairs to the room he is using, not even bothering to close the door behind him. Later, when the inn has been cleaned and the crowd disperses, his various aides and guards, on their way to their own rooms, can still see him through the open door, staring but seeing nothing. He sits in the dark, listening to the words of the dispersing crowd below and running over the days events again and again, befor finally raising, shutting the door, and settling into an uneasy sleep.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:33 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: styx326
AOL: drummeronthemoon
Molly goes pale and stands there. There's little one can say after being damned by the innocent you yourself sentenced to death. She tries to look at the others on the list, but she cannot lift her head. After about 2 minutes, she simply sits down where she is and mutters to herself.

"We're not gonna make it, are we? We... I... just killed our only enforcement of law..."

She crys quietly to herself, paying little attention to those around her.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:37 pm 
ooc: I'd appreciate it if you took that damned part out...it was originally going to be ooc to piss everyone off for fun...o well...since it's been revealed now I'd prefer you delete it.

Also...in the last werewolves game, only a certain part of the village was slaughtered by the wolve's initial strike, the survivors were confined to that part of town since they were the suspects. Otherwise most of the village was still alive. So a priest would not have been beyond possibility. But if not...then you can have Roland say (after Lady Melaina confirms there is not a priest). "Then I believe the Lord will forgive me for not wanting to be blessed by what might be a demon."

Finally, K-Bob, Lord Robert is a big %#@$. He's more concerned that he was wrong and now has blood on his hands than for the innocent he just killed. Ya I'm ranting, but I'm allowed to, I'm dead. ;P

Last edited by spudman on Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:52 pm 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
[ooc: Will do. Was going to confirm the post before I put it up, but I wasn't sure if you were online or how long it would take.]

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:01 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
Joseph turns the young boy's head away as the sword strikes Roland, not wanting him to see. As he realizes an innocent man has been slain, he shakes his head slowly and sorrowfully. "An obviously innocent man, sentenced to death... with not even a damned majority of the votes." He looks around at the gathered villagers. "I was almost certain that an innocent would die by our vote today, but I didn't think it'd be like this. Come on, Freddie." He takes the boy's hand and leads him back to his house, where he makes a bed for the boy in the spare room next to his. He falls asleep after laying awake for a long time, thinking about the long day he just lived... and the long one that's about to follow it.

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG