Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:23 am 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
"Hey Brecon," Naomi nods courteously at the Jedi. "I remember you from the Red Court incident a while back. Is it true that you took out two ghouls by yourself?"

Post Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:41 am 
"Yes, and I have the scars to prove it."

Post Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:24 am 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
And so he does. They're the angry red color of wounds recently healed and still somewhat tender, but they are definitely scars.

"I'll take your word for it," Naomi grins, reaching up on her tip-toes to place a book on the top shelf. "Charles seems to think that you'd be good to come along. You want to take a trip through the Nevernever?"

Post Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:34 am 
"To Chicago." explains Charles. "Naomi has a book she wants to get, but to get there in time, we'd need to take a shortcut. I've often wondered what it looks like..."

Post Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:49 am 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
"Big buildings, big money, big business... and corrupt as hell." Oz, having finished his meal, lazily wanders over. "How dangerous things get... well. Depends on exactly where you go in Chicago, really. And who you cross. Or double-cross."

He reclines against the nearby wall. "I know where Bock's is. I've had to go to Chicago a few times for family... business. Perhaps I may be of service. I've yet to go into the Nevernever. It could be... interesting."

Post Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:38 am 
"Hmm. I've had some meanderings through the Nevernever, not a lot, mind you, but some. How well do you know the route we'll be taking?"

Post Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:43 am 
"I didn't mean Chicago." grins Charles. "I'd always wondered what the Nevernever looks like."

His appearance changes... he loses a couple of centimetres in height, his ears look normal and unpointed, his hair is brown, his t-shirt turns green and has a picture of a little brown bird sitting on a branch.

He looks, in short, like a completely human and definately-not-a-changeling stranger.

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG