Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ] 

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:22 pm 
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
"But i was just getting comfortable....."

Jared gets up, and looks around. "Anyone think theyre hurt?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:24 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
"Help everyone down, I'll go check on the driver... she was close to that boulder. If you need help lifting someone down, call me alright? And if you smell gas get the hell off the bus as quick as you can." Mike walks up to the front of the bus on the crushed roof carefully, holding his left eye shut now to try and keep more blood from pooling in it. "Hey Miss Driver, you in one peice up here?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:27 pm 
AOL: kiroth6
It's funny what goes through a person's head in situations like these.

What sort of idiot would be walking around in the middle of a road this time of night?...What the heck? Green Circles? Oh come on! You've got to be kidding m--

Then the bus swerves and she's thrown back against the seat. She chances a glance out the back of the emergency door and sees empty blackness. The PDA crashes to the floor but for once Karolyn pays it no mind.

-The road...the road is gone

Then the horrible screeching of rocks upon metal filters in through her shock as she watches teeter in the edge then slide entirely off the cliff.

For an instant, she watches the rocks below rapidly enlarge in the emergency door window. She would scream but she can't even find the voice to do so. Karolyn hugs herself and curls up against the seat.

Not with a bang but a..

She closes her eyes and covers her head as the impact shakes her and the back of the bus begins to compact itself around her spraying glass.

Then finally the sound stops.

Am I dead now?

She hears voices. Finally she chances a moment to leave the comforting darkness and open her eyes. As her eyes unblur the first thing she notices are the shiney bits littering the entire bus and the driver yelling at them.

...Glass its glass.

She mutters.

We crashed. We went over the cliff. I...I'm alive.

She opens her eyes fully, noticing the glass shards that stick out of her bag like a porcupine.

If that bag wasn't there, that would be me.

Karolyn rubs her arms and her fingers brush across the shards of glass sticking out of her arm and the warm wetness soaking her sweater. The same warm wetness that seems to be trickling down the side of her face.

Oh, it is me.

She proceeds to quietly panic.

Last edited by Kiroth 6 on Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:28 pm 
Jared can be seen to wince as he slightly limps over to where Laurie is starting to sound panicky. "Hey, are you and him alright? Need ahand getting down?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:28 pm 
Location: Almost a lawyer, just need to submit some paperwork and go through interviews
After feeling the bus start to swerve, John realizes that we are in trouble and says slightly outloud "Damn, there goes my perfect record of no accidents." He knows it makes no sens to say it, but s**t gets says when things like this happen. Instead of screaming he grabs the armrest, puts his head back, and braces himsefl for impact, though he feels something grab his arm, the adrenaline prevents him from feeling pain.

When the bus finally come sto a stop, John is at first dazed until Laurie asks him "Are you ok?" John finally opens his eyes realizes where he is again and says "Yeah I'm fine, except for these hug gashes in my arm.." he says this though they are just large scratches that drew a small amount of blood. "It seems your fine, but we need to help everyone else, get your med-kit," and to lighten the mood he tells a bad joke "I know CPR." but then he goes more seriously "But I do know first aid and we need to help whoeve ris hurt and make sure no one is seriously hurt. Check each person see if they are concious and if they need help. Dont move them."

John then unbuckles his seat belt and slides himself to the roof of the bus which is now the floor, he then tries to grab Laurie's backpack, where lucklily she left her first aid supplies on the bus.

Then after grabbing some gauze, band-aids, steri-strips, rubber gloves, and a few other things and after taping the gauze to his arm to stop his own bleeding from getting all over the place, he goes from person to person and sees what help they need and asks "Are you ok?"

Last edited by The_Confused_One on Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:30 pm 
OOC: wow, were all just a bunch of helpful sots, arent we? half of us are wandering around and trying to help others who are already ok. ^^

Jared nods when John gets the two down. "Ok, so you dont."

He goes to a window and takes a look outside, trying to see what he can observe of their surroundings.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:31 pm 
OOC: Not me, I'm selfishly panicking with the back of the bus, crumpled around me like a used soda can.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:38 pm 
Location: Almost a lawyer, just need to submit some paperwork and go through interviews
Edit into previous conversation you psted as I was posting: He then says to Jared "No we're fine, help us make sure everyone is ok." He turns to Laurie and says "And some people might be physically ok but mentally f***** up."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:39 pm 
ooc: An excellent thing to do before you post is to hit the preview button. so you can see if anyone posted while you were typing. Jared's free hint for the day. ^_^

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:41 pm 
Mike looks about and helps the driver out of her seat if she hadn't fallen out already. "I'll... check the back. This may not be pretty. You holden up okay Jared?" He smiles at Jared as he walks by and watches the others starting to help, then he spots the panic stricken eyes of the girl stuck in the metal. "That aint good..."

He walks over to her calmly and asesses the situation and how badly she's stuck. "Hey... you hurt in there? Try and stand up, take my hand and I'll try to get you out of there okay?" He carefull looks to make sure there is no metal to cut her before he tries to help her out, hoping she responds. Having seen panic before, he keeps taking to her, "My name is Mike, what's your name?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:46 pm 
I-I don't know. There's a piece of glass in my arm. Karolyn Karolyn Elwood.

She rattles in information off rapidly trying to calm herself down. She moves forward on her own. A bit afraid of taking his hand, afraid of what she'll find. Her semblence of pride still there enough for her to refuse help.

But having a hard enough time getting out, she finally begrudingly excepts the prooffered hand.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:50 pm 
Mike smiles and keeps his hand as steady as possible, not pushing it on her to take it. "Heya Karolyn. Come on out of there and I'll take care of that arm. I took Kendo in college and we get alot of injuries there, so they teach us all first aid. Can you get up on your own? Those two over there," He points to John and Laurie, "Seem to have a med pack. I need to help get everyone off the bus, so if you can move on your own it'd be a good idea to get out of here before anything else can happen."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:18 pm 
AOL: alkthash
When the bus went off the cliff Justin's mind seemed to slow down. As they were flying throught the air he let go of his gameboy and cuddeled into a fetal position. Then as the bus landed he let out a scream and fainted from the sheer fright of the whole incident. His limp body was hurtled out of his eat by the force of impact and he was flung cross the aisle. That chair is flipped over by the remaining force of impact.

What the f***? Huh, am i dead? Well this sucks. Great I think my wrist is broken. Hey can someone help me!! Please I can't get up, I'm stuck under a chair here! Help!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:54 pm 
Since he hadn't been paying much attention to the road ahead, David managed to completely miss the green-eyed stranger and the signs of impending doom, that is until the bus goes sailing off the road. "Ohhh shi..!" The sights and sounds of uncontrolled descent flash by in a blur, drowning out the shouted expletive. Sense of direction lost, he watches helplessly as hs unsecured backpack goes flying by overhead, followed by a large piece of glass, illuminated by a flash of lightning, coming in the other direction. Connecting soldily with his head, it knocks him forhead first into the wall, which is shortly followed by a third impact with the back of the seat in front of him. Although saved by his seatbelt, he's not in the best of shape; the glass cut deep into his face and scalp, and the repeated impacts have knocked him into a state of half-consciousness, in which he doesn't do much more than groan in pain...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:13 am 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
AOL: PlatonicBathos
Laurie absently hands the first-aid kit off to Jared, hoping he knows what to do with it. "John's a lifeguard. He knows first aid," she mutters. She's tiny, so its a struggle, but she manages to get both her and John's packs off the bus. Hefting the flashlight, she looks around. If people are physically hurt, she sends them to John or Jared. She notices. KArolyn is just in shock.

"Ok, hon. Sit down. Everyone survived. Right now you can appreciate that you're still breathing by taking a deep breath, ok? If you gotta cry, cry, we have the time. The guys are right, though, we need to get away from this bus and maybe find some shelter." She raises her voice. "Can anyone see any shelter around here?"

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG