Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ] 

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:33 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
Mike stands up, flips his book to the proper page and walks over to Dave. "Here." He points to the panel where 16 naked girls, (all drawn with water splashing over any detailed areas), are trying to undress and tease a younger boy in a hot spring style bath. "I don't think little kids fantasise about something like this happening when they're THAT young now do you? It'd be a reaaaallly screwed up system if THIS targeted little kids. Hell, there's a freaken warning label on the cover that says '16 years and up.' Gonna still tell me it targets kids?" He walks back across the isle to his seat.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:35 am 
David stares at the page for a moment, and then shakes his head. "Okay, so you found an exception to the rule..." He no longer seems all that enthusiastic about the argument, and suddenly wishes he could go back to South Park, where he'd actually had the upper hand for all of three seconds...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:39 am 
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
Jared fumes. "Fine, let us leaf through my trivia book, here. i think it would be a good sampling of anime concepts."

He flips through ,reading snippets. "Hmm, a whole chapter called Gender Confusion, repeated mentions of Shonen-ai, male-male romance, that is....Comments on sex, nudity, terrible violence...."

He looks up. "Frankely, outside of the best known simple ones, theres hardly a concept that i would think good for kids in here."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:43 am 
Mike eyeballs the book, "Heh... I need me one of those. No wonder you always kick my ass in triva online..."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:43 am 
"Eh, its not so good. its about 3 years old. So theres no Naruto, no One Piece, no Full Metal Alchemist....course, even if THAT one was there, you dont get asked anything from it untill you freaking WATCH it."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:44 am 
AOL: quesoLOCO27
oog: All this talk ofAnime and Manga is making me want Hellsing Volume 5 REALLY bad...! Now there's one that's not exactly for kids....

Janny wipes the windshield again from the inside as the bus begins to descend. It seems rather pointless, even to her, that the roads don't just skirt the mountains... that it skirts and peaks them, then goes back down again.

With the bus leaning foreward, a lone battery rolls to the front where Janny can see it. "I've got a coppertop up here. The road's not too much farther, folks, it's just down through this valley, up to the next peak."

The rain lets up slightly, but is replaced by an increasingly thick fog. Janny flashes her high beams off and on, debating on which is worse, then settles for her normal headlights.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:45 am 
"You could find all that stuff on a weekday afternoon soap opera... and... uh..." He trails off and just goes back to looking out the window, hoping desperately the pair don't keep pressuring him. It was embaressing enough already, although on the bright side, at least they weren't singing.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:47 am 
Mike decides to back off and looks out the window to see fog, "Okay... rain is one thing but fog?" He begins poking around to see if this bus is the kind with seatbelts. If he finds one he puts it on, if not he just mutters about saftey regulations.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:49 am 
David is noticably relieved when he ends up in a win-win situation; no more embaressment and no more singing. Now if only the storm would let up and they'd finally arrive, everything would be perfect.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:50 am 
AOL: kiroth6
Karoyln types furiously on her PDA. She looks over at her guide who still seems to be sleeping, shrugs and continues typing.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:54 am 
Jared, noting his lack of people to talk to, opens his Stephen King novel and continues reading. (OOC: what? i like the author.)

OOC: well, im out of ideas. can we get on with it queso?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:39 am 
AOL: alkthash
Justin finally finding both of the batteries pos up in front of Laurie. Then he walks over back to his eat with an muttered "sorry" and goes on playing metroid.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:20 am 
Website: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=122705047
WLM: [email protected]
AOL: marauderpilot
OOG: ACK! Sorry I'm late! I was out of it from about 6:30 PM on last night (EST), and that seems to be when this happened...
Oh, well.

Don, who normally sleeps like a rock, is roused into a state of semi-conciousness by the seemingly endless potholes, and fully waken up by the storm outside.
'Wow. This is about the worst possible weather we could get. Crap-on-a-stick.'
With that, he drags a copy of Hell's Faire and a CD player out of his bag, and begins reading and listening.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:06 am 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
AOL: PlatonicBathos
Laurie smiles at John's shock. "It's legit, man. I think everyone knew but you." She glances out her window. "And I told you it rains every time I go camping."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:47 am 
AOL: quesoLOCO27
SSJJared wrote:
OOC: well, im out of ideas. can we get on with it queso?

oog: I'd love to, but Sal has yet to post his character, packing list, and then post in this thread. He DID contact me and he won't be around until maybe tomorrow.... But I'd love to, Jared!

Mike is pleased to find that there are still seatbelts on this mini-bus, which means that the bus is freakin' OLD. Overall, the bus seems in good shape, though, besides the suspension system... and maybe the driver.
He snaps it on with a satisfying click.

Janny slows considerably as the fog practically blankets the bus. "This is flippin' rediculous!" she announces through her teeth, her cigarette bobbing, dropping ash onto her seat between her legs... where there seems to already be a hole burnt. "It never gets this bad...."

She turns her head back. "If you're not in a seat, I suggest you find one and hunker down." Janny swerves the bus, missing a pothole and a chance to hydroplane. "Haha!" she gloats triumphantly.

Don finds it hard to read in the dark.

Karolyn's (cardboard) companion, a hired guide, is indeed asleep.

The fog is thick, only giving about 10 feet of visibility as the bus cuts through it.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG