Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ] 

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:59 am 
AOL: quesoLOCO27
Janny accepts Mike's help down from her seat. She crouches, counting the moving bodies.

"I should've hit that frickin' basta**," she says, shaking her head. Trying to regain her composure, Janny clutches her arms to stop them from shaking. She bites her lip, determined, only to realize that she also bit it during the crash... and that it's been split quite severely. She assists in getting everyone else from their seats.

((Sal's character)) seems somewhat stunned by the events that just transpired, but he focuses and helps tend to Karolyn.

Janny directs her attention towards David, who seems to need it most. "I'm incredibly sorry to all of yins," Janny says as she retrieves a tiny lighter-shaped squeeze-light from her pocket. "It was my fault, when it all comes down to it...." She carefully picks glass out of David's hair and scalp once he's down from his seat.

"Maybe we can make it out the door," Janny suggests. "But we won't be able to do much until the sun comes back," she informs, daring to hope that it will re-emerge before morning.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:22 am 
Location: Almost a lawyer, just need to submit some paperwork and go through interviews
John says to Jared "Give me the first aid kid so I can get a few more things then I will set up a station outside and help everyone outside, you help everyone else get off the bus. If anyone is severely hurt call me in and we will find a way to move them without injuring them further , but your right we should eveyrone off the bus, we dont know if a fire could break out or worse." Then he says to Laurie "Get Karolyn to come outside so I can help her arm and you can comfort her better" he then then says to everyone else "Me and Jared will see what we can do with our first aid knowledge."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:31 am 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
AOL: PlatonicBathos
"Yeah, no problem," Laurie answers. "Make sure someone checks you over, while you're at it. I know you'll keep working wth a major injury if you have to." She glances around. "How far out should we get to be safe? I can pitch your tent and for that little first aid shelter."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:56 am 
Juat so we're all on the same page... there's no way even the skinniest person could crawl through the windows... they've been crushed too much.

The backdoor would be ideal, if only it wasn't crushed too, due to the bus landing on its backend.

The windshield would make a fine route if there wasn't a boulder in the way.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:21 am 
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
OOC: I am TRUELY mystified as to how anyone has assumed i have first aid knowledge. i read a lot, and have minor theoretical knowledge at best. i was jjust checking people to see if they were in any trouble. i just happened to recover quicker, since mike shook me out of it.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:45 am 
oog: Feel free to post that in Jared's own words. :kiki:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:41 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
OOC - I think he got you and I confused Jared, cause I had put I had first aid knowledge and we're pretty darned simallar ^_^

Mike looks about, "We can stay close as we need if we can find things to put between the bus and the tent. I don't smell anything bad yet, but it can get bad quick. Let's try and get out of here and get some supplies from the baggage compartment under... well, now it's on top of the bus so that might be a problem too..." He walks up the the sliding doors at the front of the bus. "I did a little bus driving in college, so if the air has been cut from the systems this puppy should open right up barring anything being bent too badly. If there is still air in the system, we should be able to turn the handle to open it." He tries to pry the sliding doors open, and if it fails he walks to the drivers seat and reaches up to try the handle. If he gets it open, he walks outside to assess the damage to the bus, the weather, and the surroundings, trying to get a baring on the sitution. "Shock be damned... I can be scared about this bullcrap later. There's people that need help now." His left eye is still shut tight and he's grasping his left arm unknowlingly, the blood from his wounds there trickling down in a slow, but steady stream.

OOC - By the by, anything I say Mike knows, I know, because I am playing myself. I really do know first aid, Kendo and I did drive buses in Davis for a while ^_^ Bus driving was fun but holy crap it was scary at first! That's alot of machine to control...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:46 am 
Janny seems worried about David. "Somebody watch him," she instructs, propping his head up gently as she gets up and makes her way to the front of the bus to grab the first aid kit... which was knocked loose of the front of the bus during the crash. She also drags her backpack from where it stayed lodged, checking the straps for broken glass so she won't get cut once she puts it on.

Janny opens her pack, grabbing a blue and silver sided tarp and a flashlight. "It's 12 x 12... we could all fit under it if we needed... though it may be a squeeze. For now, we should get out of here."

Wrenching the bus' mechanical arm, she opens the door, turns on her light and shines it back. "Come on... I think the rain is slowing."

Indeed, the group can no longer hear the rain, though it still falls lightly. There is no fog in the immediate area of the bus, possibly because of the bus' warmth.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:07 am 
AOL: alkthash
Again Justin yells out

Hey help me ! Plese I'm stuck under this chair that fell down and I have a broken wrist! Help! Please...

It has greatly disturbed him how the other passengers could overlokk him so easily. BUt then again he is stuck under a seat so they could have just not seen him. He

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:21 am 
Janny's light finds the struggling Justin. She backtracks to him, bringing the tarp, light, and bus' first aid kit.

"Somebody gimme a hand here," requests Janny as she kneels beside Justin. She turns to him. "Once we lift the seat, do you think you can crawl out?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:36 am 
Yeah maybe... anyone know how to set a broken wrist?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:23 pm 
AOL: JaredTosanu
Location: The ultimate evil, with hot and cold running water!
Jared comes over quickly when Janny calls for help. He braces himself against the seat. "Mike, you too!"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:37 pm 
"I've never done it before, but I think I can," Janny assures. "Let's just get you out of here. Which hand is it?"

Having been moving around in the bus, you all believe it to be stable enough to emerge from, when the time comes.

((For sake of having someone do it, Sal's character)) decides to take a look outside, checking up the enbankment first (not seeing much), then to the right, left, and down, using his flashlight.

He can tell that the ground around the bus' final resting place is only slightly sloped... in fact, it levels out. There are more large boulderesque rocks to the front of the bus, and that there are tall trees beyond those... and to the left and right. A camp could be quite easily set up here.

"I'll treat your wrist once we get outside," Janny assures.

oog: With another person's help, you will be able to free Justin. Assume that the bus doesn't fall over or explode until I get back.
On your honor, when this thread reached 10 pages, start in the other one -- "Potholes".

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:26 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: FrozenFire2k1
"If she can't set it, I can. We got the doors open so let's get off this brig and get a tent up before it starts raining hard again." He walks over and helps Jared and Janny hoist the seat off. Between the three of them, they get him clear and Mike manages to pull him out by his good arm. "Can you walk bud? Or do ya need a lift outside?" Once they get Justin outside, Mike returns into the bus and checks David out. He kneels down and prods his neck gently and checks his clavicle. "His neck doesn't seem to be broken, but he's out of it... Hey! Hey Guy! Look at me if you can hear me alright! Lock eyes with mine!" He stays with David untill he gets a response or lack there-of.

"Jared! Make sure there's nobody left on the bus, get them all out of here. Janny, if you would be so kind as to work with John and get a makeshift shelter up so we can treat these wounds? I'm gonna sit with my half-conscious friend here untill he decides what side of consciousness he wants to stay on. You, me, John and Jared seem to be in the best shape to help others right now, so stay with me alright you guys?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:31 pm 
Hey uh, thanks buddy... Ow, damn this wrist hurts. I think I saw someone pack a tarp. We could take that out of the storage compartment and use it to make a tent by floding it over some tree limbs. After that I guess we could use someones cell phone and call the paramedics, or the park service or whatever.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG