Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:13 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: jeffreycham
AOL: aslomnackle
Location: Ruling over WGARSia with an Iron Fist. Okay, more of a squishy fist, but still...
Lord Robert looks out across the deserted town square, glad for the misty rain which falls. It hides his tears quite well. His soldiers approach, faces fallen. "Well, who was it?"

The soldiers simply state the name, then say, "It looks like he put up one hell of a fight."

Code:
Alive(5):

Meph - (Mervyn, mason)
RTC - (Ritz, harmlessly crazy tavern wench)
Crake - (Roth Carn, bard)
FeartheMullet - (Joseph, poet)
Kiroth 6 - (Charity Greyson, chambermaid and daughter of Isobel)

Dead:
gregnier - (Unknown traveller) (healer) (lynched on Day 1)
drummer_dude - (Nathan Morrey, barkeep) (mauled on night 1)
whymy - (William Matthews, blacksmith) (lynched, Day 2)
Gojira - (Perkins "Tadger" Basset, retired soldier, barfly) (werewolf) (lightninged on night 2)
Talia - (Cyrus Corbin, Eliana's assistant) (werewolf) (lightninged on night 2)
StG - (Isobel Greyson, lacemaker and mother of Charity) (mauled on night 2)
The_Confused_One - (Adrianna, not nun-like nun) (lynched on day 3)
Salamander - (Saul Ander, Journeyman Scholar) (mauled on night 3)
CaptPlatypus - (Anselem Francis Michael, monk) (possible seer) (mauled on night 3)
Werewombat - (Lucas Hallson, squire) (werewolf) (lynched on day 4)
FreakyBoy - (Gregor, local scribe) (mauled on night 4)
Marauder_Pilot - (Bremen, rogue) (lynched on day 5)
Anaea - ( Eliana, gadgeteer and apothecary) (possible seer) (mauled on night 5)
StarflightDream - (Alexander DeGauche, travelling salesman)(lynched on day 6)
quesoLOCO27 – (Moses Landon, Elder Council member)(mauled on night 6)

Votes (3 to lynch, 2 to tie):

Ritz(RTC): 2 (Mervyn[Meph], Roth[Crake])
Roth(Crake): 2 (Charity[Kiroth], Joeseph[FtM])

Last edited by Kaintukee_Bob on Thu May 19, 2005 12:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:21 pm 
AOL: alkthash
Roth walks through the town, covered in a wet sheen of rain, up to the soldier and asks,
"Who did the monster maul tonight?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:41 pm 
Moderator of DOOM!
Moderator of DOOM!
AOL: gregnier
Twitter: BaronJayne
the rain drums out a solemn tune. You hear in the splashes and drips the faint whisper.

now Five remain...
now Five remain...
Hi Ho The merry O...
All will share the pain.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 11:09 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
Joseph doesn't bother to cover or defend himself against the rain. He is a tired and broken man as he walks into the town square this morning. As he hears the news, he slumps down to the ground, heedless of the mud and the rain on his back.

"Oh god... I was so wrong about him. Now I don't know who to trust... what to think..." He thinks back the previous day, and those who voted for Alexander to die.

"I can only imagine the remaining wolf wishes to pin the blame on me with this kill, since I so steadfastly attacked Moses yesterday. That means the one wolf is obviously Mervyn, Ritz, or Roth."

FOS: Mervyn, Ritz, Roth

Then the gravity of the situation finally hits him. "Oh god... it's all my fault. He died because of me! I took her father from..." The end of the sentence is swallowed up by his heaving sobs.

Post Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 12:00 am 
AOL: quesoLOCO27
NIGHT 6.

Moses Landon, with a load on his mind, puts his daughter Chairity to bed. Smiling fondly and kissing the girl goodnight, he retires to his room, blows out his candle, and kneels at his bedside to pray.

"Father God... this trial is too much for our town to bear. I pray you reveal this monster... this demon to me. I wish to guide the people to a sound decision in the morning. And I pray that Charity can find it in her heart to forgive me as you have...."

The stress of the front door on its hinges inturrupts the old man. Moses stops praying and manages to force himself from his knees. The elder councilman makes his way from his room to the stairs quickly, freezing at the top.

A pair of red eyes glow up at him from the landing.

Glaring back in the darkness, Moses' hands form fists. "You'll not have her, Satan."

Snarling the eyes move closer. The werewolf's paws creak heavily on the stairs.

"God, keep her safe," is the old man's last request. There is a brawl and a struggle, but despite his effort, Moses Landon was no match for the werewolf.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 10:49 pm 
Roth hears the slodier tell him that the victim of last night's attack was Moses. The bard hides his tears in the rain, just as Lord Robert did before him.

Roth walks over to Joseph and with a drained voice says,
"I have no intention of blaming you for what happened to Alexander. You made a case for him being the wolf and we voted for him. We happened to be wrong."
He pauses for a momment and adds,
"No if anyone is supect, it is likely Ritz. She has been hiding in her taven each day, in an attempt to stay inconspicous. Her madness could easily be a secondary curse to go along with the beast inside her. But I shall not consider voting for Ritz, until she has defended herself."

Last edited by Crake on Wed May 04, 2005 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:05 pm 
Beta Tester of DOOM!
Location: Look above you...in the dark...Im there, watching you!
Hmph. She's the most likely suspect in my book.

So, I Vote Ritz unless she can come up with with a good reason why I shouldn't.

[OOC: Errr...yeah]

Last edited by Mephansteras on Wed May 11, 2005 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:56 pm 
WLM: [email protected]
Yahoo Messenger: AreTeeSea
AOL: PsycoDraJin
OOG: I assume you mean 'Ritz', since the only other 'R' name I can think of right now is Roth and you said 'she'.

Ritz sits outside the bar, wringing a washrag in her hands. She rocks back and forth as she mutters to herself. "I'm not a wolf. I'm a girl, aren't I? I've been in the bar every night. I haven't left. I'm not a wolf. Am I? I don't think I am. I can't be. I don't remember killing anyone. I wouldn't. I didn't. Did I? I don't think I did. I've just been... cleaning. Like I'm supposed to. I'm good. I'm not a wolf..."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:55 pm 
AOL: kiroth6
Charity looks at her father's body in shock. It's too much of her all of it. She's lost her idol, her mother and found and lost and found her father in such a short while. If she had found out after, she might have been able to bear it. But to finally have confirmation and then loose it all again, it was too much.

Charity says nothing and drowns in her own silence.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:16 pm 
Hanging his head low, Roth speaks.
"Ritz you have nt said anything to prove you are not the wolf. Therefore it is my grim duty to vote for you in hopes that this curse can be stopped."

VOTE: Ritz

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 11, 2005 3:26 pm 
Yahoo Messenger: jeffreycham
AOL: aslomnackle
Location: Ruling over WGARSia with an Iron Fist. Okay, more of a squishy fist, but still...
"Does no one else have anything to say?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:00 pm 
"...Roth, you really are quick to judge. So eager to point someone else out. Like my father....its not fair, I had finally found him...now he's gone. He, my mother, my mentor and good friend....it doesn't matter if I die now. For I am dead inside. But for the sake of those who live. And for my mother and father, may the rest in piece. I'll vote against you."

Vote: Roth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:53 pm 
"I'm not quick to judge Charity, I'm just picking the most likely wolf. Ritz would hid in the tavern all day to avoid doing anything that oculd possibley be linked to the wolves. And she is mad. Perhaps the human part of her laments for the evils she has done and madness is the only outlet."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 12:56 pm 
"But wouldn't a wolf know this? This one is smart, they would avoid any chance of making themselves look suspicious. Her absence draws suspicion toward her, but this wolf has been able to fool us. Why give up the ghost now when its so close to winning? Why do something so visible?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:41 pm 
"I am sorry if my logic does not make sense to you, but it is all I can decide upon. I may not be as intelligent as Gregor or the Friar were, but I am a bard. Being a bard gives a you a knack for getting a feel for people. Something about Ritz just doesn't feel right."

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG