Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:07 am 
Brecon is expecting a horde of angry Worgen to come charging out of the village any moment, or not depending on how successful Charles is. If the Worgen were to leave, then presumably some would stay behind to guard the village. If Charles were to be captured, then a distraction would be called for. And so the plan is to send a messenger bearing the news that this little village is about to be wiped off the map. Plenty distracting if needed, and if the bulk of the fighting population happens to be currently absent, then the remainder may be persuaded to evacuate since there is no hope of survival should they decide to stay.

If Oz catches on, and Mariana can be persuaded to play along, even better. Nothing screams honest truth like blind panic.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:56 am 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
You hit the nail right on the head, CCC. That's exactly why the Worgen are there at all. The Winter Court ceded a small part of their territory to the homeless Worgen, right on the border of Summer. They did this knowing full well the Worgen village would grow too large to sustain itself in the barren mountains and would eventually try to expand down into the lush lands of the valley to gather needed food.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:39 am 
I just got my mits on a copy of Cold Days. Posting may be sporadic.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:47 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Alright, while I wait on the next posts, I'd like to say that you guys have a choice to make. Whether or not you want to keep working with the Elves on this and honor the agreement you were coerced into, or if you want to take a chance and side with the Worgen to help them defend their new home. Either one is fine, I've got plans laid out for either outcome.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:04 am 
Could be awkward if Charles decides one thing while Brecon and Oz make the opposite decision.

Incidentally, would that last post of mine count as a social attack? The aim being to make Remus question his village's current course of action, so that he's more receptive when Charles starts hinting at another course of action next post.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:00 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Depends on your intent. If you want it as a social attack, that's fine. If you want to use it as an attempt to establish cover for yourself so you can bide your time and gain more information, that's fine too.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:48 pm 
I think I'll go straight for the throat on this one and make it a social attack. Summer's practically beating at the gates of this town; there's no time to gather more information. If he wants the Wolfen to evacuate (which he does) then Charles needs to get them moving quickly.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:08 pm 
I'm trying to get the Worgen to evacuate and so keep the original deal with Talia. They can always come back and rebuild, or move to a new, better location, which Brecon will recommend if he ever gets the oppertunity.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:27 am 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
If anyone is wondering, I'm deliberately not taking the lead in any of this with Oz, because we likely don't want to follow his natural proclivities. For instance, his first instinct is to eat the young fellow and join Summer in slaughtering them all.

So generally speaking, expect me to wait until others post. :riff:

Post Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:02 am 
*Begins sharpening a stick whilst whistling a merry tune.*

Post Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:11 am 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Things got busy for a while there. Gonna try and post next week after midterms are over and break has started.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:29 am 
Is a poke at this point appropriate?

*poke*

Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:57 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
I swear I've not dropped this. School and my job have been wearing away at my mind, and I find it difficult to post anything coherent if I'm not thinking clearly. If I do decide not to continue Fated Encounter, I will let you all know. Until then, though, I still plan on trying to continue this game whenever I'm capable. I apologize if everyone finds it frustrating to deal with all this.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:12 am 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Alright, quick post to get things going again. Have fun.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:01 pm 
Oy-vay. I swear, it's like trying to heard lemmings away from a cliff. I just hope we can convince them to relocate. I have a really awesome idea for where to move them to.

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG