Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:48 pm 
I think they've all started up now... (hint, hint)

Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:05 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
Hint... Hint? What does that mean... Perhaps... That I should start...
A goat farm?

Bah, such puzzles are too complex for my tiny plebeian mind. I'll just start the game back up to distract myself from such complex mental quandaries. Gimme some time to find my notes. And I apologize for the shoddy social conflicts. Apparently such things are not my forte.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:59 am 
Having raised goats (angora specifically) I feel obligated to inform you that it's a little late in the season to be starting. Finding enough hay would be difficult and expensive, considering that you'll probably need about 50 bales of hay and 5 bales of straw per goat plus grain in order to keep them warm, fed and happy over the winter. You are much better off waiting until spring to start this little venture, during which time you can research and reflect on just how much gorram hard work it is. Personally, I'd stick to RPGs. Much less expensive, and amazingly, a whole lot less work.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:07 am 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
I'll have you know I'm actually considering doing something like that, what with my lack of full-time work. The other day I found myself remembering someone here mentioning a friend in similar straits deciding to start a goat farm and the idea has been niggling at me ever since.

But yeah, gimme a chance to get caught up on the elements in play and I'll try and knock at a post in the next couple days.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:33 am 
In that case, I recommend starting with a few chickens. Much less maintenance, and lower upkeep costs. Plus you can sell the eggs at your local farmers market, or just eat them yourself.

If you really have your heart set on goats, PM me and I'll give you what help I can.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:50 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Sorry guys, I've been busy. Also, I get distracted super easy. Gonna work on the next post this weekend and am gonna try and get things moving at a faster pace so you can dive straight in to the action.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:22 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
The posts! THEY ARE UP!
*Kajin throws his arms up towards the sky, laughing maniacally as lightning strikes the mountains in the background*

Post Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:15 am 
Charles is really just looking for some sort of reassurance that they won't end up stuck in here for the next hundred years, waiting for that first grain to fall. He's quite willing to have a go at dealing with the Worgen (probably by making a deal with them of some sort).

Post Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:59 am 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
I don't think these social scenes would be giving me such a headache if it wasn't for the fact that we're dealing with Fairies here.

Also, that would be something I'd encourage here. You guys should be looking out for every opportunity you can to shake hands and curry favors. Politics might suck, but it might help you gain a friend or two that'll pull your ass out of the fire when you really need them to. By all accounts, try and negotiate with the Worgen if you think that'll help.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:52 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Alright, guys. For the first time in almost three weeks, I'm actually feeling pretty good. Since I'm not sick anymore, I figure it's about time I stop putting things off and started actually posting. Expect something either tonight or tomorrow.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:43 am 
*Pulls up hood*

*Waves hand in mysterious manner*

"We Will resume this game."

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:52 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
These are not the droids I'm looking for...

My apologies for lack of postings and other related phenomenon. Not gonna lie. As soon as I started the fairy arc I almost immediately started hating it. Had this entire complex thing planned out in my head but I realized pretty quickly that I didn't have enough skill at the whole GM thing to pull any of it off.

If you guys really do want to continue this game, I'd be more than willing to give it a whirl. I'd also have to skip past most of this particular mission and send you all directly to the big climactic showdown between the two different tribes in order to simplify it down to something I can actually handle. Is that alright with you guys?

Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:06 pm 
Let's do it. I have Plans, stunts I want to add to this character.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:28 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Alrighty, then. I'd like to try and get this thing started back up over the weekend. Gonna be planning out some stuff and thinking some things through over the next couple days. Gimme a chance to locate all of my notes and I'll try and have the next post up sometime this saturday.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:11 pm 
Yay!

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG