Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ] 

Post subject: Re: The Snuggly Duckling
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:55 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
Felix shakes his head at Brecon. "Wouldn't do any good even if we did go out and looked. If they escaped that's fine. If they didn't, than they're either dead or captured. Either way searching for them at this point would be a pointless exercise."

"Oh yeah, I can definitely take you there," Felix smiles a wicked grin at Oz. "I know the place like the back of my hand. If you're offering, I could definitely use the help to take them down."

Post Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:30 pm 
AOL: [email protected]
"Well, count me in!" Neil announces, "Traveling town to town in hopes of just stumbling upon the Fallen's ringleader is rather tedious. Raiding a stronghold filled with vampires sounds exciting!"

Post Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:01 pm 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Brecon rolls Lore +3
Charles rolls Lore +3
Ozymandius rolls Lore +1
Alicia rolls Lore +2
Naomi rolls Lore +2
Felix rolls Lore +0
Jack rolls Lore +2

No one recognizes the absolutely MASSIVE namedrop Neil just let loose into the room. Good thing, too. He might have been locked up and sent to an insane asylum for even thinking of attempting something so crazily suicidal.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:16 am 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
"Indeed." Oz adjusts the collar of his shirt. "When animals go wild, a culling may be necessary. Else the kine get... worrisome. It sounds like this Vaz is acting as the leader now... but if that is so, then he must be a fool for drawing this much attention to himself. If he continues at the rate he's going, it's only a matter of time before the mortal authorities track him down... and it is best that we deal with him before it comes to that."

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:28 am 
Fallen what? wonders Charles briefly, but it's no more than a passing curiousity. The important thing now, is the fate of the Red Vampires.

"We could do with some sort of plan, at least." he says. He thinks about this for a long moment, and then slowly smiles. "There's a set of stage manacles at the Theatre," he says, "that I'm sure we can pick up on the way. They look very impressive, even close-up, but the chain's made of paper-mache. I suggest that we chain Felix up in the fake manacles, take him to the Red's largest base, and tell them we want to trade him for our own safety when they take over. Once we're inside, we stop them. Does that sound reasonable?"

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:52 am 
"A sound plan,but what happens if they lead you into a trap once you're inside, thinking Felix is not a threat? We'd best have some kind of distraction in place just to make sure. Even if it's not needed to deal with a Red trap, it could still be useful in dealing with Vaz himself, keeping his minions occupied while you take him out."

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:58 am 
Charles thinks about this for a bit. "If we can persuade them to come to the Changeling Theatre," he says, "most of the troupe is away at the moment - university's closed - but I know where all the trapdoors on the stage are. I could put together a magician's show - you know, making people vanish behind a curtain and reappear where you don't xpect them, that sort of thing. That's probably the best distraction I could manage."

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:37 am 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
"Kine, huh?" Felix mutters, taking a pondering look at Ozymandius before dismissing it as irrelevant. "I suppose that idea with the manacles could work. You use that as an excuse to get us all inside and then we go Hulk Smash on everything that moves. Vaz is still looking to build his armies. Maybe if you guys were to inquire about joining up, using me as a gift to sweeten the deal... Yeah, that could work!"

"I can handle a distraction," Naomi chimes in. Her accent is a minor thing, almost undetectable. "I have a few friends in the area. I can call them in. When you guys are in position we'll kick down their back door and hit them hard. They'll never know what happened."

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:51 am 
"I might be able to sneak in separately using your arrival as a distraction, that way, if the Reds do plan to ambush you, I can open a hole from the outside. I could also have a look around and try to locate where the Reds keep their food locked up. That would save us some time later that we may need. You know, in case something bad happens, like the building catching fire."

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:57 am 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
"You really shouldn't go alone, so I'll be going with you," Jack nods his head at Brecon.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:59 am 
"I'd appreciate the company, thanks."

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:40 pm 
AOL: [email protected]
"And I'll cover the roof!" says Neil enthusiastically, "Because I want to see their faces when a crazed British monkey-man drops from the ceiling."

Post Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:21 am 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
"There's a skylight just over the foyer you can smash through if that's what you want," Felix laughs before turning his attention to Brecon. "Hey, Jedi. When Vaz took control he added a bunch of makeshift cells to the basement of the eastern wing of the mansion. If there's anyone left to save you might want to start over there."

Post Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:42 am 
Brecon nods his thanks to Felix.

"I'll do that. Thank you."

Post Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:44 am 
Charles nods. "Right." he says, with a clap of his hands. "Let's go."

He heads for the door and, unless something happens on the way, leads the group all the way to the theatre and the paper-mache manacles.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG