Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 10:22 pm 
AOL: alkthash
Slightly flustered Crake blurts out,
"Hey are you there... you... generally helpful voice!?!"

His eyes dart back and forth between Raziel and Moreth.

Well now the most likely think I'm insane. Then again, I shouldn't be too concerned about a masochistic vampire and magnetic rabbit evaluating my sanity...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 10:54 pm 
WLM: [email protected]
AOL: MorethBunny
Moreth peers up at crake and begins to evaluate his sanity.
He didn't think it possible, but he ends up with a negative number.

"Soooo..." He shuffles his feet a little. "Should we actually... do something?"

He peeps up towards the others, the hat hanging low on his head, the tips of his ears sticking out the back.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:23 am 
Estonja eases her horse out of hiding. She is a strange sight, still dressed in the laminar armor of her people, red silk peeking out between the laminated metal plates. Her red hair flows freely from beneath a round, fur lined helm. Her eyes shine green and bright against her coppery skin.

Her horse is carrying several quivers of arrows behind the saddle, all closed. Her two bows are unstrung and sheathed behind her, and her swords are sheathed behind either knee. Obviously heavily armed and armored, she holds no weapons and is doing her best to appear more or less non-threatening.

Of course, few towns are ever happy to see a mongol warrior, but perhaps tales of the Horde have not reached this far yet.

"Our friend was attacked by magic. Her hand is stone. This is well beyond our lore. We need aid, I think."

She smiles ruefully. "I am sorry if I startled you. You ran before I could say anything."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 3:46 am 
Location: In the shadows of your nightmares black as death and ready to strike
Raziel ignores Moreth and Crake as she watches the black mist before her. She gets a slight inckling that she knows what it is... She stands and watches as the mist spins and swirls and she glimpses a something like the corner of a black coat darting out of the mist and vanishing. Her eyes go large and she looks quite panicky as the mist starts to vanish with no evidence of it having a purpose.
Immediately she spins around still in her gypsy clothes rushes forward and 'tackles' Crake to the ground, grabbing Moreth's wrist as she goes, attempting to pull him down with them

"Oh don't worry about the black stuff that i told i wasn't doing...no don't pay any attention...could have been killed but NO! you're too caught up in stripping and you're too ignorant to take any notice!"

She falls silent and peers around the forest cautiously

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:03 am 
As Crake is dragged down, he retorts,
"Yeah well... I was preoccupied! And it wasn't because of tearing up my shirt either! And besides I was trying to think of a way to fix your hand!"

"What was that mist anyways?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:25 pm 
Location: Obscurity. No, not Relative Obscurity, you've passed it a few miles back.
AltTamsin instinctively raises her hand in a warding gesture against the evil eye. Inwardly, she relaxes, though - she senses no imminent threat from the strangely-clad rider before her, and if anything were the matter, AltEva would know in a heartbeat.

So they aren't the threat in the forest, then. But...magic? she thinks, shocked.

AltTamsin nods carefully. "Our village is close by. I will lead you to it. Where is your friend?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:31 am 
Raziel narrows her eyes and whispers her reply to Crake while looking frantically around

"That was the mist of a shadow assasin, just like myself...only it wasn't mine...so someone...an assasin more likely...is now in the our vacinity...so be bloody careful..."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:56 am 
When Raziel mentions her magic, a little light goes on in Crake's mind. Digging in his pockets, he pulls out the, now gray, orb she gave him.

"Uh, this is yours. It stopped working after I went off the Gray Paths."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:51 am 
"She and the others are back that way, or should be. I can lead you to her. I warn you, there are a fair number of us. And I'm the one that looks normal."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:11 pm 
Website: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=122705047
AOL: marauderpilot
The underbrush near Crake, Raziel and Moreth jostles slightly, before parting to reveal Shas walking out from...wherever he goes when he gets horribly confused. He looks the three of them up.
'Ye gods. What have you done now?'

OOG: Ok, I PROMISE not to dissapear again. If I do...I dunno, I'm sure, between all of you, you can figure out a suitable punishment.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 21, 2005 6:22 am 
In one swift movement Raziel stands up, take the orb (which is magically replaced by a new one she made ages ago when she had spare time) grabs Sha's and pushes him back a bit, strides out into the open a little and throws the orb at the ground. It shatters in small pieces though non of them go flying and Raziel stands there alert and slightly worried. Her stone hand being held up via her arm (sinse she can still move that) and her other hand stretching its fingers in and out nervously.
Raziel starts to slowly walk backwards till her back is leaning against a tree, then she waits... A vine from below wraps around her ankle and she appears to be pulled below the ground as if she was able to walk through to a secret room underneath. There isn't a room obviously but shes gone now.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:11 am 
Shas jumps foward as he watches Raziel being pulled into the tree!
'Raziel!'
There is something seriously wrong with that woman...
He goes to the tree where she was pulled in, looking for...well, anything, really.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:11 am 
AOL: MorethBunny
Moreth, still splayed across the ground, sits up slightly to see Raziel dissapear.
"I... Do not like that girl" he says with a questioning tone. "She's just not... Not cool..."

He blinks a couple of times before standing up and replacing his hat. "Sooooo, Crakey! Where're we off to? Perhaps we should try find Estonja?"

He only now notices Shas. "Whoop! Hello there pyromaniac. Welcome aboard! Don't worry, haven't missed too much excitement. Just a few more parallel-world alter-ego's and some bush chasing. Nice to have yah back"

He takes the hat off his head and slaps it down over Shas' playfully, leaving it shlumped over his eyes

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:18 am 
A head looks around the tree trunk straight at Shas, about ten centimeters from his face. A male, with black hair to his ears, red eyes and an unmistakable 'likeness' to how Raziel seemed to be, giving the slightly demonic, vampiric, magic aura she did. his voice is calm and seems somewhat amused

"She is a strange girl indeed"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:29 am 
Shas pulls the hat off.
'Indeed. Now, where is she, before stuff starts burning.'

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG