Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 1:56 pm 
AOL: sugarraygross
Screw this, everything sucks here, I should get a real job

Seeing all of his weapons miss the Jenner disheartens Chad but seeing a VERY dangerous weapon and valuing the lives of his team he throws everything he has at the urbanmech.

Let's do a better job with this than we did with that Jenner.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:19 pm 
Swearing, Canker beckpeddles toward his fallen kommandant. Attempting to close the protective circle around him with his 100 ton armored mech. Meanwhile, he uncages his streaker SRMs... their low growl filling the cockpit as they seek to lock on a target.

ooc: How many different weapon systems can we fire simultaneously, and at how many targets?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 5:59 pm 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
Ruan fires two medium lasers into the downed Kurtian Marauder for good measure, then pivots the Thunderbolt to fire a large laser and a SRM-2 salvo at the threatening Urbanmech.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:50 pm 
AOL: talezine
Location: The few, the proud, the furry. Ricky Rat and his Rodent Brigade
The damage report and stimulus feedback hit simultaneously as Williams left arm is hit.

Son of a ****. Dang it William, stop trying to act a a mercenary and function as part of the team! Listen to the Lance commander instead of your own interest

"As you command!"

William begins to maneuver Darkhammer on an intercept course between the commander and the oncomming lance. While moving, he begins to track and calculate arcs and fires two PPCs at the urban mech.

Dang, gonna get hot in here fast.

He launches SRM's at any of the lighter mechs that are attempting to swarm the commander (if they are in range)[/i]

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:07 pm 
Website: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=122705047
WLM: [email protected]
AOL: marauderpilot
OOG: Ack. I've been busy, and I didn't know exactly how I wanted to wrap up this battle. Still not totally sure, but, in the intrest of the game not dying, I'll finish it up.

IG:
The remaining Steiner 'Mechs fight a fighting retreat towards Kommandant Rikkard's fallen 'Mech. However, the more numerous Kurtain 'Mechs are surronding you, pouring fire into you. To make matters worse, the sky is filling with the looming, fire-belching form of a Union-class Dropship, it's deadly cargo plummeting from the sky and it's own weapons ripping into your 'Mechs.
'They're breaking through!'
'There's too many of them! I'm punching ou-AARG!'
'My ejection system's fried! I'm roasting in here! For the love of God, someone help me!'
'INCOMING! HIT THE DROPSHIP! CALL IN AIR SUPPORT!'
'FALL BACK! FALL BACK'
The order echoes over the comm, and you have no choice to obey-it's retreat or death. Fighing for every inch you gain, you slowly fight your way back to where you can get the support of your Dropship, leaving anyone who can't make it back to the Dropship for the Snakes. It's not pleasent, but this is war-you do what you have to.

End of Chapter 1. Chapter 2 in the morning!

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG