Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:48 am 
WLM: [email protected]
Post is UP. Have fun!

Post Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:16 pm 
Ooh, fun post, AT!

Go ahead and populate booths with interesting things like AT. If you want, I can make up whatever they are on the fly. Just so you know: the booths are pretty eccentric and eclectic . I don't know if I got it across much earlier, but the Labor class and the Anthro class are both into wild colors, textures and so on. If it's visually pleasing, they're all over it.

The Researchers are, of course, stuffed shirts as a class and would consider such things tacky. Not that a few individuals aren't slumming in the underground market. (Dark space market? I just realized how out of place the term underground would be. Oh, well, chalk it up to translation filters.)

Post Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:24 pm 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
Yeah, I figured with so many booths and things down there, I wouldn't be overstepping by populating a small corner of it. Plus it was a nice segue into pulling out the codex.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:24 am 
AT, I did roll for Maria's fight, and and she kept getting ridiculously low numbers. I had a whole thing planned out for your escape. Ah, well.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:04 am 
Yeah, that's how it goes. I'm not liking María's prospects at the moment, so I'm kind of banking on a rescue. I was leery of Fleur and Glory from the first, so if nothing else I'm glad to learn that my instincts were right on the mark. It would have turned out better if I'd just bolted immediately upon first meeting them, but there wasn't much rational reason to do so at the time.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:30 am 
I have the glimmering of a plan to kill two birds with one stone if we can keep Fluer and Glory alive long enough for Jason to get into the boot.

As for what to call this place, may I put forth: "Black Market".

Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:13 pm 
So is María unconscious or just drowsy? My last post was made on the assumption that she was drowsy but not completely out. CCC thinks that María's actually knocked out, based on his post. So could you clarify on María's status? Is she conscious? Can she walk? Stumble? Move at all? How fettered are her mental abilities?

Post Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm 
At this point she is barely consious. Just enough to get a sense that there's action around her. At the end of this round, she's down until either time has passed or someone administers an antidote to the spray.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:51 am 
...if they get out of this alive, Cecil's going to want to have a long talk with the other humans, and particularly with Richard, about things like 'subterfuge' and 'civilised behaviour'.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:14 am 
Waiting for a few posts before I post. give me a head's up if you can't post right now.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:47 am 
As María is now unconscious, I don't anticipate making any further posts in the game thread until she awakens... assuming she does wake up...

:aylee:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:49 am 
No worries, AT. I was mostly looking towards Ruan and balthazar. I know Ruan's spotty on internet connection, but I haven't heard from balthzy in a while...

Post Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:19 pm 
Sorry, I bought Deus Ex and have been engrossed with it. I'll post forthwith.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:02 pm 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
Sorry about the wait. I've been sick, plus running around like a chicken with my head cut off arguing with college bureaucracy about getting my financial aid (which should clear up by Monday... finally). Add in a data entry job that -has- to be done by the 15th, and I've had no time or energy to post anything here, let alone my Arcana game. Thankfully, pretty much all of that should be taken care of by the end of next week at the most.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:28 am 
Hey, guys! You may have noticed a significant slow down in postage from me as of late. Forgive me; my schedule both at work and at school is a mountain range of Himalayan proportions at the moment. I'll do my best to post on Saturdays, but during the week I'm pretty much swamped.

Hopefully my workload will ease up around the end of October, and the game can move at a swifter pace. The really nifty stuff is a comin'. I've almost finished laying the foundation. :D

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG