Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post subject: The Were-Mod Shindig
 Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:40 am 
"Ladies and gentlemen," says Kajin, the large block of black obsidian, "I have called you here for a weremod party. Because I am just so awesome, the mods have agreed to my request to grant one of you moderator powers for the duration of this game; the one with moderator powers will be able to ban the others from this room, one by one. And inbetween, the partygoers may vote for a person to be banned; if the mod is banned, then the rest of you remain safe and may party safely for the rest of the week or until you are unable to continue. If you wish. Even now, my messenger is returning from the mods with the name of -"

"WHEEEEEEEEEE!" A green blur enters the room, bouncing off the walls, spilling drinks, and leaving footprints on the ceiling.

"It appears that my assistant has been at the pixie sticks again." murmurs Kajin, as the green blur bounces off his obsidian surface. "CCC! Did you get the name of the new mod from the mods?"

"Yes!" replies CCC, stopping briefly.

"And would you please whisper to me who it is?"

"Ummmmmm... I forgot."

"You -" Kajin stops to think. The memory of a Kiki-avatar is notoriously imprecise, and the mods are not idiots. "Did they write it down for you?"

"Oh, yes. Here." The green blur deposits two pieces of paper in front of Kajin. "They gave me the -" CCC pauses to get the words right - "the or-i-gi-nal membership forms of the weremods."

"That's... um..." Kajin looks at the paper. "Is that a... scribble?"

"I made a picture of Bun-bun! And then I make origami! It's called a 'crumple'! And then I ran right round the world, and there was a lot of sea, and then..."

"Yes, I see." says Kajin drily, holding up the dripping remnants of the two pieces of paper. If there was anything legible written on them before, it's no longer legible now. "Why are there two pieces of paper?"

"Because there's two weremods, silly! The mods said they chose between everyone in the room!"

"Wait - two? I only asked for one!"

"They said two! And then they gave me a whole box of pixie sticks! And then they said something about locking all the doors as soon as I got back and watching the chaos! Is that a TV channel? 'Chaos'? I never heard of it before."

Post subject: Re: The Were-Mod Shindig
 Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:39 am 
AOL: [email protected]
"So then I said, 'Earth? Why would I go there?' He replied, 'A majority of our women aren't half house pet.' And that's how I ended up here!" Stan says to anybody around.

Post Posted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:00 pm 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
A purple-haired guy in a black and gold outfit arrives, looking around curiously. "Alguém viu uma fenda no continuum espaço-tempo por aqui?" he queries. At the baffled looks he receives from others, he looks up with a questioning glance. Some typing sounds are heard, then he tries again. «Has anyone seen a rift in the space-time continuum around here?» He smiles and looks up again. «Ah, that's better. Thanks for the translator microbes!»

Post Posted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:26 am 
WLM: [email protected]
A young woman in blue robes and an appropriately pointy hat pops into existence, hovering above the monolith, the green blur and the other guests on a broom.

"Hello, hello!" she calls from above. "Sorry everyone, this stupid thing isn't very good with the landings. Come on then, you hunk of firewood!"

The broom bucks, tossing weatherwax off with a "whoop!". She lands heavily, broom falling from the sky and smacking her on the head. Her pointed hat floats down and lands in her lap. Weatherwax jumps up, smooths out her hair and plops the hat back on her head, kicking the broom out of the way.

"All right! How do you do?"

Post Posted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:31 pm 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
An old looking man riding what has to be the greatest nag of a horse in existence rides in, wearing makeshift armor and holding a battered lance. "What goes on here at this fine establishment this evening?" He dismounts and ties his horse to a nearby post, patting it. "There you go, Rocinante, wait there but awhile."

Post Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:35 am 
The green Kiki-avatar stops suddenly in front of the armoured knight. "We're playing weremods!" it tells him. "Every day, you've all got to vote for someone to be banned, and every night the weremods get to ban someone and you've got to try to ban the weremods before they ban you unless of course you're a weremod because then you want to ban everyone else before they ban you!"

CCC peers closely at the knight. "Are you a weremod?" he asks.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:40 pm 
A clanking is heard approaching. With his armor agleam in reflected light, chaosman enters the room. He gives a salute to the other knight present despite the state of his armor, it wouldn't be proper to withhold respect based on appearances, and glances at his new companions. "I am chaosman." he announces "A Paladin from far away. Do right and I will protect or help you as needed. Act wrongly and feel my blade. Choose wisely."

Post Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:57 pm 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
Upon witnessing weatherwax's fall, AlternateTorg goes over to her «Are you all right?» he asks. He begins to offer a hand, but she quickly hops upright on her own, so he turns his attention to the armored individuals. «Is there going to be fighting?» he asks, looking down at his unarmored self nervously. «I didn't know.»

Post Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:04 pm 
"Thanks for the concern!" weatherwax beams at AlternateTorg, giving the purple headed fella a big hug, then listens to his worried question.

"Awwwww, Mr. Chaos! Don't come in with a chip on your shoulder! I'm sure we'll all do right, amiright?" she smiles at the group. "WeeEEEeeelll, except for whoever is the weremod. Hahaha! Heh. Hmmm..."

Post Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:41 am 
Gatekeeper of Niftiness
Location: Praise be to the sticky elastic bands of the Healing Gauze
"Well this is something of a conundrum..." Kajins sighs wearily, tilting his cardboard burger king crown to one side so he can scratch his head. "Well, I'm guessing we'll all recieve PM's at some point or another telling us the roles that have been assigned. Has anyone gotten a PM yet?"

Post Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:56 am 
A two-headed carrier pigeon haphazardly flies through the room and lands on the table in front of Stan. He removes the letter attached to it's leg.

"I did!" With a flick of his wrist, the paper turns to flames and ash.

"Kill... me..." rasps the bird.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:33 am 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
"A PM? What is that?" The old man cocks his head sideways. "A pretty maiden? Someone is sending us pretty maidens!? Where! For surely such must be damsels in distress!!!!!"

Post Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:46 pm 
weatherwax coughs and looks at her nails.

"Yep, not at all insulted by not being included in the general pretty maiden category. Just standing here, nothing to see...."

Post Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:05 pm 
"Aw... poor weatherwax." Stan picks up the bird and flicks his wrist. Poof! A bouquet of red and white flowers appears. "Have these. If you find any eyeballs, just throw them out."

Post Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:06 pm 
"Eyeballs?" asks the green Kiki. "Did you get those flowers from Bun-bun's room? You better put them back quickly before he finds out!"

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG