Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ] 

Post Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:06 pm 
WLM: [email protected]
John stands in the beam of light, angry. Suddenly, a look of pure bliss spreads over his face. The cigarette falls from his lips. He looks to the sky, reaching up. There is a pulse in the light. The g-men and the Marked hide their eyes. The beam disappears. The only thing left of John is a pile of ashes.

Williams and Lee exchange a look. Lee shakes his head.

"They said that they'd take their own," he says. "And Cull the rest."

Williams sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"John was not Controlled," he says. "Men, on your Marked. Lead them back home!"

(OOC: You can play a bit in this thread until I get everyone's night roles. Try to get them to me asap, so we can continue the game :)

Post Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:26 pm 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
Jethro mutters a curse under his breath. He walks up to the pile of ash and removes his hat. "My 'pologies, John," he says. "I didn't know what else t' do." He stands for a moment in silence, paying respects. Then he turns and shoves his way past Agent Jones. "Git me outta here," he growls to him over his shoulder. "Tomorrow mornin' cain't come too late." Jamming his hat onto his head, he strides for the gate. Agent Jones follows and takes him back to his hotel.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:45 pm 
Jason watches as the faint breeze starts mixing with John's ashes, making them dance and swirl. He turns away, his green eyes hard. He's seen too much death, friends and innocents alike to be hurt by one more. He collects Agnes on his way out.

"We're not going home."

Jason will stop at the town's small hardware store, pharmacy, and gas station for a few items, before heading out into the suburbs.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:20 pm 
As the G-men herd them out of the nuclear shelter, Cecil objects loudly and continuously. "If they can't transmit through lead," he maintains, "then they probably can't Control a new person as long as we - hey, come back -"

Unfortunately, the G-men are a little too forceful for Cecil on his own, and he gets herded out with everyone else (albeit at the back of the group). He's shocked at John's ashification, but doesn't have anything to say about it (though his face suggests he'll have nightmares about this incident).

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:21 pm 
AOL: [email protected]
Richard promptly throws up. "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I..." he can't seem to spit anything out, until, "I-I just k-killed a man!" He then faints.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:20 pm 
WLM: [email protected]
O'Brien sighed and rolled his eyes. He leaned down and slapped Richard's face.

"Wake up. I'm not carrying your ass." he grumbled, shaking Richard. When Richard comes to, he leads him back to his place.

Anderson pauses as he passes John's ashes.

"Thought he was an okay guy, considering I only knew him for a day." He pulls a hand through his lank hair. "I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to take that picture."

Each G-man leads his Marked to their place of residence and stands guard. Anderson makes his way back to the hotel. When they have all left, Williams shakes his head.

"Damn. You think they have any hope?" He says, looking at Lee. Lee shrugs and looks up at the sky.

"We'll have to wait and see."

(OOC: Lock this thread, please!)

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG