Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 118 posts ] 

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:20 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: FritzFrosch85
Beefy walks over to Mr. Goat, moving quickly for someone so large and grabs the front of his shirt, forcing him against the nearest horizontal surface.

"And you think the boy's aid comes free, either? Or his risk?"

Beefy gabs the wrist of the hand holding the fire rod and pins it out of the way.

"We are not your dupes."

He lets Mr. Goat go.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:03 am 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
"On the contrary, that's exactly what you are." The fire rod swivels toward Stocky. "And if you're making threats, you really shouldn't let go of someone's weapon hand."

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:38 am 
Beefy is still very close to Goat, and his reflex reaction to having a weapon pointed his way is to move closer and knock the weapon away.

"And now you are revealed, little man!"

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:53 am 
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
The kid moves to flank Mr. Goat. He latches onto the man's weapon arm and holds on tight.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:38 pm 
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
Mr. Goat smiles. "You didn't really think that firing piddly bolts of flame as all this could do, did you?"

The rod makes an audible click... and he erupts into flames. Stocky is forced back by the wave of heat, and the Kid is forced to let go quickly, lest he get burned. From inside the fire comes a crackling voice.

"That's what the rest of my party thought too, you know. Then again, I was very careful never to demonstrate it's powers in full to them once I found out. As far as they were concerned, that's all this could do. They found out... otherwise... you might say."

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:46 pm 
There's a sudden scream. A young lad appears, screaming at the nothingness.

He stops rather abruptly when there is no longer nothingness, his eyes flicking from person to person in confusion.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:52 pm 
"Bloody hell!" The flame being recoils. "Would you people STOP DOING THAT!"

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:15 pm 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
A piercingly high scream stabs everyone through the temple as a girl, maybe 17 years old, appears, her emerald eyes wide with horror. She is slightly shorter than average for her age, and her coppery red hair cascades in wavy tangles down a little past her shoulders. Her skin is pale (though not to the point of looking unhealthy) making her hair appear even more vivid. She trembles as she clutches herself, trying to reassure herself of her corporeal existence.

Then her gaze rests on the flaming being, and another scream seems to climb up her throat. Before it can escape, though, her eyes roll up in her head and she slumps against the wall (narrowly, and perhaps fortunately, missing the Image sigil) and to the ground.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:23 pm 
WLM: [email protected]
The woman jumps when the two teens appear from the ether, then sighs.

"All right, turn off your flame Mr. Goat. You've thoroughly proven you're an arse," she grumbled. "No need to discover why YOU got stuck here."

She leans over the girl and offers a hand.

"Come on, then, silly. I'm thinking fainting isn't really required in this place any more than food, drink or powder rooms."

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:53 pm 
"Where are we?" asks the boy. "What's going on?"

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:15 pm 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
The girl's lapse is momentary. She looks up at the woman and takes her hand gratefully, slowly rising to her feet. "I'm sorry for my frailty," she says, a flush coloring her cheeks. Her trembling voice bears a different accent. Its sound is familiar to the others, but as nobody can remember any places from their past, they are all unable to say from where the accent originates. She casts a sidelong glance at the flaming figure and instinctively moves closer to the woman, as if seeking maternal protection. "Wh-what is that?"

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:32 pm 
Beefy cracks his knuckles.

"I do not know, but I think. I think I could still kill you. Would I be burned, horribly? Yes. But I think I would be burned and you would be dead."

Beefy glances at the others.

"But I think the lady is correct, and I will give you a chance to live."

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:44 pm 
WLM: [email protected]
"Oh, him?" the woman rolls her eyes. "That's Mr. Goat. And believe me, Ginger, he fully deserves the name."

She grins at Beefy.

"As for where we are..." she shrugs. "Some sort of crazed labyrinthine limbo, apparently."

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:31 pm 
"Okay, so... I'm scared. Not Heaven, then. What is he, what is Mr. Goat?"

The lad points one shaky arm at the fiery being.

"Because if this isn't Heaven and there's a fiery humanoid about, that leads to some very scary thoughts." he continues.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:45 pm 
AOL: [email protected]
"Just remember, Goat: if you bleed, we can kill you."

Pretty turns to... The... New Kid? Dammit, this Fallout naming system really works best with four people. "Well, you've got a point. We've died and are forced to solve puzzles and somehow need to find atonement for our sins or die again. Of course, it's better than I expected. Sure, I've been here for only a short while, but if this is Hell, it's certainly better than I expected. And hey!" He points to the new girl. "More women! Not enough to equal out the sausage fest here, but the more the merrier! Golly, I'm in a wacky mood!"

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 118 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG