Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:05 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: FritzFrosch85
Horray!!

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:08 pm 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
In case you're wondering, I'm rolling a d20, then deciding roughly how each of these goes. Pretty rolled a natural 20. Beefy's spider rolled a natural 1.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:56 pm 
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
I'm guessing the lever said "Pull for spiders"

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:37 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
AOL: FritzFrosch85
Definitely a lever you want to be well labeled.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:17 am 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
GINGER SMASH!

Post Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:13 am 
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
As you guys may have noticed, I'm not necessarily waiting on everyone to post for this sort of skirmish fight. As far as I'm concerned, if someone isn't posting and is in one and one combat with something, then those two are going back and forth, neither doing much to the other. Of course, the longer you go without posting, the more you'll start taking injuries leading into death... though that said, that's after a good while of no posting (week+) without requesting for your character to go on hiatus or noting in the OOC or up in announcements that you're off on a trip like Stan currently is. And, of course, that's assuming that the other players don't manage to stop whatever it is.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:41 am 
*pokes players*

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:14 am 
WLM: [email protected]
*pokes Ruan*

Are all the spiders dead? I am really injured, and I wanted to know before kicking at another spider.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:00 pm 
Here's the current status of each person's spider, near as I can tell:

vs. Pretty (Stan Cold): destroyed via a kick (approximately) in the face. Pretty is uninjured.

vs. The Lady (weatherwax): destroyed. Stomped with a jump from the block, then kicked in the sigil to break it apart. The Lady's got multiple cuts, including on her hip. She is limping slightly and bleeding significantly.

vs. Ginger (AlternateTorg): destroyed. Grabbed and smashed against the wall, then the floor, sigil-side down. Ginger has suffered a few cuts and scratches on her legs and arms.

vs. Enver (CCC): ACTIVE but missing two legs. Currently under attack by Enver and Ginger. Pretty may be attacking it as well, as he didn't specify a target, and this is the only spider which is still active. Enver's hands and torso are cut.

vs. Beefy (Skitzophrenik): disabled. Pinned with Beefy's foot, then legs knocked off by The Kid. Beefy is uninjured.

vs. The Kid (Dom/SlimKop): disabled. All legs have been smashed off. The Kid is uninjured.

So to answer your question, weatherwax, it seems like The Lady needn't trouble herself.

Edit: Typo.

Last edited by AlternateTorg on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:13 pm 
Perfect. Then the Lady can curse to herself while checking her bleedy, bleedy wound.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:32 pm 
AT has it. Post'll be up in a bit.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:09 pm 
*pokes everyone*

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:39 pm 
I will tell you guys this so you can make an informed choice as to what to do next:

You have not solved the puzzle. You can leave the room if you wish and head back toward the infinite hallway. Or, alternatively, you could stay and try and solve the puzzle. Aside from the subtitle wording on the block, there's been at least one more hint to the solution in my posts so far.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:22 am 
Annoying little puzzle. Originally it was designed for a higher level party in a DnD game. When you flipped the lever, the lights in the room went out. When you flipped it the other way, the lights came back on... but two giant statues came to life and attack you.

Instead, all you had to do was push the block the lever was on forward.

Anyway, in the alcoves is pretty much any melee weapon you can think of (that actually exists). This is, however, limited to weapons from ancient->medieval times. No ranged weapons at all.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:44 am 
Hey, do the weapons come with gear in which to carry the weapons? Belts, scabbards, etc?

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG