Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:55 pm 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
The man looks up and around the place, holding his head and wincing. "Must've had one hell of a time..."

Post Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:01 pm 
AOL: [email protected]
The elf rubs his head. "Nurse..." is the first word he speaks. "Where are the nurses? Or female doctors at least? I can't remember a thing but I just had an impulse to ask."

Post Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:07 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
As if on cue, a slender, dark-haired woman comes through the door, carrying a tray of wooden mugs. She smiles when she sees the three, her eyes sparkling in the dim light. "All awake at last? My, but you have had a time of it today!" She passes out the mugs, giving a larger one to the human and a hollowed-out acorn to the fairy. "This will help your pains."

Post Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:13 pm 
"Thank you very much, Miss...? Doctor...? Nurse...?

Post Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:24 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
She giggles as she hands him a wooden mug full of a cool, fruity-smelling liquid. "Nurse Sonia. My, you had a bad bump on your head. Poor thing."

Post Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:24 pm 
Anthony takes the mug and takes a sip. "So, do you know what happened to me? I can't seem to remember anything."

Post Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:02 pm 
"Thank you." whispers the fairy, accepting the hollowed out acorn without ever becoming visible. He sniffs at the contents, pulls a face, and puts an illusion spell on it to improve both smell and taste before swallowing the lot.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:43 pm 
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
Ruan takes the mug, but doesn't drink from it yet, looking rather suspiciously into it's depths. He sets it aside, saying "I'd rather leave the pain as is. Maybe if I suffer enough I'll remember not to be stupid again."

Post Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:39 am 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
Stan Cold wrote:
Anthony takes the mug and takes a sip. "So, do you know what happened to me? I can't seem to remember anything."

The pain in his head eases a little bit as the drink takes effect. "I'd imagine you got caught up in the mess outside. The whole city is in a riot, it seems. You were brought in looking quite poorly."

CCC wrote:
"Thank you." whispers the fairy, accepting the hollowed out acorn without ever becoming visible. He sniffs at the contents, pulls a face, and puts an illusion spell on it to improve both smell and taste before swallowing the lot.

The illusion spell leaves a faint trace of orange light; apparently, the spell placed on Sparrow hasn't quite worn off yet. As he finishes the drink, his headache abates, leaving him feeling pleasantly calm and relaxed.

Ruan wrote:
Ruan takes the mug, but doesn't drink from it yet, looking rather suspiciously into it's depths. He sets it aside, saying "I'd rather leave the pain as is. Maybe if I suffer enough I'll remember not to be stupid again."

Nurse Sonia looks concerned. "I really don't know if it's good to skip your medicine. You're quite badly hurt." She takes a lamp off the wall and brings it over to the druid, moving it in front of his eyes, asking him to follow the light so she can check his pupils. "What do you remember?"

Post Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:48 pm 
"C'mon man. I drank it, I feel fine."

Post Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:20 am 
"About as much as those two, I'd imagine. I'll be fine, ma'am. I've had worse." Probably.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:55 am 
Sparrow holds his translucent orange arm up in front of his translucent orange face and giggles at the way it makes everything else look orange. Then he lowers his arm, takes to the air and asks Nurse Sonia "If you could wish for anything in the world, what would you wish for?"

Post Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:06 pm 
"GAH!" Anthony reaches for his head. "Something about that fairy's voice gave me a splitting headache and feelings that require frowny faces. We might be able to work from that!"

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:28 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
"Drink all your juice, Mr. Elf," Nurse Sonia advises as she inspects Ruan's head wounds thoughtfully. "It will help your aches. "Do any of you remember anything at all?"

Sparrow feels content, his headache gone, his cares miles away. Anthony, head throbbing, knows the fairy is annoying. Ruan remembers that these are his co-workers. He feels dizzy and sick.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:53 pm 
Anthony drinks the juice all down.

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG