Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:04 pm 
"Who cares about the past?" asks Sparrow, swooping about the room. "The past got all of us big big headaches! Why not live for the moment, live for the now?" The room is a bit too much 'city' for his liking - to counter this, he encourages an apple tree to grow in the middle of the room, smashing through the floor if necessary.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:44 am 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
"I remember that I do, at the very least, work with these two. That's just about it though, I think." Ruan prods at his head himself and winces.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:16 am 
"Me? Work?" asks Sparrow, and giggles at the incongruity of the idea. "Why would I want to work? That's silly!"

Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:04 am 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
Stan Cold wrote:
Anthony drinks the juice all down.

His headache dissipates and he's flooded with a sense of well-being. The fairy's voice no longer bothers him.

CCC wrote:
"Who cares about the past?" asks Sparrow, swooping about the room. "The past got all of us big big headaches! Why not live for the moment, live for the now?" The room is a bit too much 'city' for his liking - to counter this, he encourages an apple tree to grow in the middle of the room, smashing through the floor if necessary.

After a few minutes, he realizes he's only imagining doing this -- his body is still on the pillow, muscles loose and unmoving.

Ruan wrote:
"I remember that I do, at the very least, work with these two. That's just about it though, I think." Ruan prods at his head himself and winces.

"That's too damned much," snaps Nurse Sonia, pulling a wadded handkerchief from her pocket. She claps it over the druid's nose and mouth.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:07 pm 
Sparrow's thinking about his earlier question. Why would he ever agree to actually work for anyone? Not to mention the fact that he seems to be in a city (yuk)! And both Ruan and the nurse lady seem to think that he was working for someone...

"Hey." he says, blearily. "I just had a scary thought." He tosses about five minutes worth of sleep at Nurse Sonia.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:01 pm 
AOL: [email protected]
"Don't-!" The spell hits, "Do that. Magic should really just be reserved for immediate threats."

Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:27 am 
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
Ruan, assuming he's still conscious, puts all his strength toward throwing her off of him.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:25 am 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
CCC wrote:
"Hey." he says, blearily. "I just had a scary thought." He tosses about five minutes worth of sleep at Nurse Sonia.

A faint orange glow wiggles through the air to splash on the back of her head.

Ruan wrote:
Ruan, assuming he's still conscious, puts all his strength toward throwing her off of him.

All his strength is considerable. He throws the woman over the adjacent cot to the next one in the line, where she lands in a heap, asleep.

Of course, putting in a hundred percent effort yields a hundred percent of the consequences. His vision swims, his head screams in pain, and it feels like everything he's eaten in the past month is coming back up.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:47 am 
Sparrow watches as Sonia flies over his translucent orange head. "Wow. Did I do all that?"

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:38 am 
"Moment. Please." Ruan proceeds to be quite noisily sick.

... a short while later.

"Ptew." He wipes his beard off with a sheet. "Well, at least I remember what I ate last. Fah."

He looks at the other two.

"So you two don't remember anything?"

Post Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:42 am 
"I... remember..."

Sparrow stands up with difficulty, steadying himself against the headboard of the bed. He dismisses his invisibility (for a change) and looks up at the huge human. "I remember... um..."

He stares up at the roof for a moment, then finishes with "I remember that I can flyyyyyyyy!" He spreads his arms out, flaps his wings once or twice weakly, and falls gently forward onto his stomach on the pillow.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:38 am 
"Right... Fairies. Here's an idea! How 'bout the fairy and I walk about a bit and sees if anything triggers some familiarity and the big fella, seeing as he can't take two steps without heaving, can stay here and sees who comes around. Oh..." He looks at the nurse. He then attempts to lift her. "Better take her to the proper authorities. So, does that sound like a good plan?"

Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:20 pm 
"Somebody sit on her." mutters Sparrow, muffled by the pillow that his face is still buried in. "She's only a little bit asleep."

Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:05 pm 
"Well, how about you grow some vines and we can tie her up! Seems reasonable."

Post Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:42 am 
"Too much effort." murmurs Sparrow, looking up from his pillow. "I got a better idea." He throws an orange squiggle at Nurse Sonia's nose.

Sparrow has never yet come across the word 'pheromones', and he wouldn't be able to define it if you were to ask him. But he knows very well that there is a smell which is the basis of every love potion that's ever worked, and he can create the illusion of it. It's now permeating Nurse Sonia's nose. Sparrow wouldn't be able to make Queen Titania fall for an actor with a donkey's head in his current lethargic state, but having Sonia fall for Anthony is a lot easier...

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG