Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:34 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
Nurse Sonia stirs, then snaps awake with the instinctive defensiveness of a well-trained soldier. She slams one foot into the side of Anthony's left knee, catches him in the chin with a swift elbow (causing his head to rattle, though with the potion he's feeling little pain), and leaps away from him, fists at the ready. Her face crumples and her hands drop. "Oh, honey, I'm sorry!" Then she frowns and resumes her fighting stance. "Wait, what?"

Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:56 pm 
AOL: [email protected]
"Trust me, I know as much as you. Care telling us why you attacked the big fellow?"

Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:14 pm 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
Ruan, meanwhile, is still trying to get his stomach under control and looking at the woman somewhat resentfully.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:13 pm 
From his nice, comfortable pillow, Sparrow watches Nurse Sonia with a sort of detached interest. He waits to see if she'll answer his questions.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:01 am 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
Stan Cold wrote:
"Trust me, I know as much as you. Care telling us why you attacked the big fellow?"

"Because my guards are outside fending off the looters. I can't keep three men down all by myself. I needed you docile." She glares at Ruan. "Should have known you'd screw things up. That's what started the whole thing, isn't it? Oh, wait, you don't remember." She scowls. "Amnesiac potions don't make for good conversation."

Post Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:11 pm 
Sparrow giggles. "One man, one elf, one fairy!" he says. "Silly!"

Post Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:30 pm 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
"Wait. How am I responsible for this mess?" Ruan looks down. "Well. The mess that we're in, not that mess."

Post Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:16 pm 
"Now, miss, I can't be sure if this rioting is our fault or not. In fact, we probably would've been of more use without the amnesia potions. But I'm sure if we wait for the memories to come back, we can talk through this reasonably and without violence."

Post Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:39 am 
"Maybe there's an antidote somewhere." suggests Sparrow.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:46 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
"Not the rioting! You three caused all of the -- right, amnesia. Never mind." She maintains her defensive stance. "Listen, I'm not giving up the reward, and I'm guessing you lambs won't go peacefully. Got any bright ideas on how we settle this?"

By now, Sparrow and Anthony can remember occasional flashes of their identity and past experiences, albeit jumbled. Ruan has a pretty solid idea of who he is, though he's still not sure how he ended up so far from home.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:19 am 
"Reward?" says Sparrow, shocked. "I'm not getting caught by some idiot who thinks I can make him fly if he thinks happy thoughts!" He throws another sleep spell at the nurse; about half an hour's worth this time. "We've got to get..."

He stands up, flutters his wings slightly, and falls over again.

"Got to get out of here." he mutters into his pillow

Post Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:17 pm 
"PAIN!" Anthony yells as flashes of memories come back. "Why is there only pain?!" He turns to Sparrow, a slightly harsher tone than previous. "I asked you once before to stop that! I implore you a second time, please stop knocking out our only source of information."

Post Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:22 am 
"She's going to sell us!" says Sparrow, panicing as much as the potion will let him. "Sell us for a reward to the highest bidder! She's just delaying us until the highest bidder gets here! We've got to get out!"

He manages to stand up, stumble towards the edge of the pillow, and fall off the bed, wings flailing weakly.

"Got to..."

Sparrow staggers to his feet, and looks around for a convenient mousehole.

"...get out now... take to her later, when she doesn't have friends about to arrive... I don't want to be locked up again..."

Despite his attempt to panic, his slow staggering is unlikely to outpace anyone, though he may possibly still manage to outrace a snail.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:29 am 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
CCC wrote:
"Reward?" says Sparrow, shocked. "I'm not getting caught by some idiot who thinks I can make him fly if he thinks happy thoughts!" He throws another sleep spell at the nurse; about half an hour's worth this time.

Nurse Sonia sees the orange-tinted spell flying and ducks out of the way with a martial artist's grace. "Look, I don't want to have to hurt you -- especially you," she adds to Anthony, then looks confused. "I don't know why I like you so much. But it doesn't matter! You have one minute to make this worth my time, or I call in the cavalry."

Post Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:03 pm 
"Well, I may not know why anyone would have a reward on our heads," Anthony drifts closer to Sonia, apparently regaining his mojo, "but I can think of several ways to make this... worth your time."

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG