Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ] 
 
Author Message
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:45 am 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:09 pm
Posts: 5432
Website: http://grillick.blogspot.com
WLM: jg87106@msn.com
Yahoo Messenger: Giltaras
AOL: Giltaras
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Edric has a pulse, but it is very faint. He has lost a lot of blood. The mages can't tell how he managed to get where he is, since by all rights he should have collapsed unconscious hours ago.

He may be saved, but it will not be easy.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:57 am 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:00 am
Posts: 16202
ICQ: 6954605
Website: http://krellen.net
Yahoo Messenger: shinarimaia
AOL: TamirDM
Location: The City in New Mexico
Zaljan sighs. "Why city so dumb?" He rises to turn towards the guards. "I talk to them. This not right. Spirits don' like injustice."

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:01 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 2667
Location: super-entropy
Grillick wrote:
Edric has a pulse, but it is very faint. He has lost a lot of blood. The mages can't tell how he managed to get where he is, since by all rights he should have collapsed unconscious hours ago.

He may be saved, but it will not be easy.

The mages carry him into the medical tent and, over the course of the night, heal his wounds. They use a lot of his own magic to spur the healing process, though, and so he won't be able to do any magic for the next couple days (including resizing the zombi oxen and the cart).

FreakyBoy wrote:
Zaljan sighs. "Why city so dumb?" He rises to turn towards the guards. "I talk to them. This not right. Spirits don' like injustice."

"No." Detective Evans clamps his hand on Zaljan's wrist. "I got you free of this mess. Don't get tangled back in it. I swore I'd defend Doche to my last breath. Let me do my job." His eyes are fever-bright. "You ... showed me things, you know. Spirits ... the world holds more than what I can see. I'm not afraid of dying. I wonder that I ever was before." He releases the elf and rises, somewhat painfully, motioning for the guards to lead him away. "May the Savior travel with you and yours."

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:34 pm 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 3112
AOL: Dodger724
Location: Relative Obscurity
Greenleaf goes to get something to eat, and sits next to Taddeo and Yala.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:06 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 2667
Location: super-entropy
While Edric is being treated, Greenleaf, Taddeo, Yala, Punchy, and Zaljan all have dinner, get information about their surroundings if they want it, and then go to bed. In the morning, the rain has been replaced with oppressive summer heat, and the camp is just as busy as ever.

Now, they are faced with the task of figuring out how to cross the river into the plains beyond.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:11 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 16304
Website: http://www.facebook.com/Jos.Flanagan
AOL: FritzFrosch85
Location: Up on the hill, down by the river.
"Well, how deep is et?"

Punchy stares at the bank of the river, scowling at it. After his liberated drink was gone he couldn't find anymore. Fortunately hangovers aren't a big issue for the little bruiser.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:44 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 2667
Location: super-entropy
The river at this point is very deep, very wide, and very fast.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:23 am 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 3112
AOL: Dodger724
Location: Relative Obscurity
"Even someone as strong as you Punchy would have difficulty swimming across. We need a boat."

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:11 am 
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sun May 05, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 5539
Location: The land of crazy drivers
"We might even be better off heading up or downstream to find a better crossing point."

Taddeo breaks off to yawn, covering his mouth politely as he does.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:30 am 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 2667
Location: super-entropy
Dom/SlimKop wrote:
"We might even be better off heading up or downstream to find a better crossing point."

"Downstream you'll find it gets slower; upstream it gets narrower," explains a camp guard, apparently having heard their conversation. "Easier to cross by your own selfs, but in either case you'll have to take care for smuggler's traps. We can always escort you with a patrol back to the road. Or you can barter with some of the other civilians in the camp; I believe one has a boat that can take you across, but he's charging a king's ransom for it." The guard nods and continues past.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:28 pm 
Member of the Fraternal Order of the Emergency Pants
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2003 12:00 am
Posts: 3112
AOL: Dodger724
Location: Relative Obscurity
"Well, I don't have anythinig of value to barter with so I think we should just head north. It will be hard to make up time without a path to follow."

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:10 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 2667
Location: super-entropy
The party travels north until they find a place where the river is narrow and shallow enough to be crossed alone. Heading further north, they reconnect with the road and continue traveling. A day or so of walking takes them close to Goerhdden, the thriving town near the famous dwarven Goerhd mines, in which Jave has a claim (as well as a smelting operation on the outskirts of town). The party members who have been through Goerhdden remember it as a loud and dirty place, fogged with smoke from the mines and factories. But as the town comes into view, little smoke can be seen, and the usual caravans of exports leaving the city gates for Cambárya are barely in evidence.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:12 pm 
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sun May 05, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 5539
Location: The land of crazy drivers
After what seemed like months, Taddeo wipes the sweat from his forehead and looks up the road at the town ahead.

"Looks like traffic is light. With the way things have been going, I'm guessing this is a bad sign."

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:32 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:00 am
Posts: 16202
ICQ: 6954605
Website: http://krellen.net
Yahoo Messenger: shinarimaia
AOL: TamirDM
Location: The City in New Mexico
"At this point," Zaljan remarks drily, "da only thin' dat surprise me be a day o' peace where nothin' bad happen."

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:48 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 2667
Location: super-entropy
Yala (who has appointed herself Edric's nurse, and is attempting to kill him with kindness as much as the others will allow) politely requests that they stop at the smelting operation so she can say hello to Harn Haverford, an old family friend and her godfather.

Top 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: