Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ] 
 
Author Message
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:15 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:00 am
Posts: 16202
ICQ: 6954605
Website: http://krellen.net
Yahoo Messenger: shinarimaia
AOL: TamirDM
Location: The City in New Mexico
Zaljan whirls on the woman quickly, but then stops. He tilts his head to the side, then motions at her face with his fetish stick. "What happen to you?"

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:33 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 2667
Location: super-entropy
FreakyBoy wrote:
Zaljan whirls on the woman quickly, but then stops. He tilts his head to the side, then motions at her face with his fetish stick. "What happen to you?"

"Smugglers," she says seriously, then adds, with a hint of a wry grin, "which, I will admit upon closer inspection, you do not appear to be."

Yala creeps toward Zaljan and attempts to slip her hand into his, looking worried.

Dom/SlimKop wrote:
Taddeo gives a half bow to the woman, with an elaborate flourish of his right hand.

"Greetings, my name is Taddeo Tammaro Grigorus, though the weather is unfortunate, it is always a pleasure to meet interesting people."

She nods in reply and gives a polite nod to the rest of the party as well. "I am Captain Ty of the Riverside Private Guard."

Dom/SlimKop wrote:
He pushing a wet hank of hair out of his eyes, with a half grin.

"Especially those willing to talk instead of attack. However, to business. As I mentioned, we have indeed found a smuggler's pit. You may have the contents of it, minus the unfortunate amount missing due to an alcoholic member of our party who fell in and doesn't wish to leave. However, we do need to leave, as we are losing time."

"I appreciate your desire to move quickly through both this terrain and this weather. Our patrol is hours past its watch-end and we have prisoners back at our camp to tend to. But it is not within our purview to let strangers pass unquestioned. If you will allow us to escort you to the river, thereby to see that you are not smuggling anything to the river, we shall not hinder you further, and we may even help you avoid the nastier traps the smugglers set." Her eyes flash with anger, quickly dampened. "They have claimed enough of my men today; I would not see you harmed as well."

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:37 pm 
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
Stealth Mod of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Sun May 05, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 5539
Location: The land of crazy drivers
"If, as you say, the way is littered with traps we would appreciate an escort. However, if having us with you would slow the aid of your wounded we would be willing to forgo the escort, let you examine our goods now and take our chances on the way. Forewarned as to the traps, we will be better armed to avoid them."

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:40 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:00 am
Posts: 16202
ICQ: 6954605
Website: http://krellen.net
Yahoo Messenger: shinarimaia
AOL: TamirDM
Location: The City in New Mexico
Zaljan takes Yala's hand, seemingly somewhat mollified. "I still have powa to heal without offendin' da spirits. You got wounds need tendin'?" This is to the half-elf.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:47 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:09 pm
Posts: 5432
Website: http://grillick.blogspot.com
WLM: jg87106@msn.com
Yahoo Messenger: Giltaras
AOL: Giltaras
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Edric wisely neglects to complain about Zaljan leaving him injured when he still has the power to heal. "All we have are a small amount of food and clothing, and these two zombi oxen." He pulls them out of his pouch to show them to the woman. "I'm quite certain that if we wanted to smuggle anything, you wouldn't be able to find it, but we have nothing to hide."

There he goes, always with the being too honest thing.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:05 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 2667
Location: super-entropy
Dom/SlimKop wrote:
"If, as you say, the way is littered with traps we would appreciate an escort. However, if having us with you would slow the aid of your wounded we would be willing to forgo the escort, let you examine our goods now and take our chances on the way. Forewarned as to the traps, we will be better armed to avoid them."

Captain Ty nods to him again. "We will escort you, then. You shall not slow us, and I promise we shall not slow you."

FreakyBoy wrote:
Zaljan takes Yala's hand, seemingly somewhat mollified. "I still have powa to heal without offendin' da spirits. You got wounds need tendin'?" This is to the half-elf.

"I truly thank you for the offer, islander," she says, "and may well accept it upon our arrival at camp." She gestures at her shabby bandage, looking annoyed. "I am ashamed of such weakness I have shown today to need this much medicine as it is."

Grillick wrote:
"All we have are a small amount of food and clothing, and these two zombi oxen." He pulls them out of his pouch to show them to the woman. "I'm quite certain that if we wanted to smuggle anything, you wouldn't be able to find it, but we have nothing to hide."

Captain Ty stares at the zombi oxen in fascination. "You did not lie when you said powerful magic walked within your group," she says. "Though I confess your honesty, if it is such, leaves me with less trust in you than before, which is probably counter to your intentions." She looks from Edric to the oxen and back a few times, then shakes her head. "Need you assistance in fetching your man from the pit?"

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:12 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:09 pm
Posts: 5432
Website: http://grillick.blogspot.com
WLM: jg87106@msn.com
Yahoo Messenger: Giltaras
AOL: Giltaras
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Edric frowns. "I don't know if I would say my intention was to leave you with more or less trust in us than you had. I just sort of said what I was thinking." He peers down at the pit. "Punchy should be done with most of the booze down there by now. We'll be hearing him waily-wailing soon enough, and then he'll get himself out. But if you're in a hurry, then your assistance would be welcome. I can't really pick him up out of the pit with my leg as it is."

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:41 am 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 2667
Location: super-entropy
Captain Ty leans over the pit. "Hallo!" she calls. "If I have my men come and bodily assist you out, it may seem to you that they are taking you into custody against your will, and then you will fight them, and all manner of violence shall break out. I prefer to avoid this. Will you come up now under your own power?"

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:15 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 16304
Website: http://www.facebook.com/Jos.Flanagan
AOL: FritzFrosch85
Location: Up on the hill, down by the river.
Punchy's response drift's up.

"But there's no booze up there!"

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:33 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:09 pm
Posts: 5432
Website: http://grillick.blogspot.com
WLM: jg87106@msn.com
Yahoo Messenger: Giltaras
AOL: Giltaras
Location: Brooklyn, NY
"Bring the booze up with you, Punchy. If it's all drunk before we get across the river, then it isn't really smuggling." Edric pauses, looking at the captain. "Isn't that right, Captain?"

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:37 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 2667
Location: super-entropy
"If it is all drunk up, it is not contraband." Captain Ty nods. "An you do not carry it towards the river, we shall light it aflame, and I would rather you were not in the pit when we did so."

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:49 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 16304
Website: http://www.facebook.com/Jos.Flanagan
AOL: FritzFrosch85
Location: Up on the hill, down by the river.
Punchy cackles hideously in his hole.

"I been set on fire once this week already! Ha ha! Now go 'way all of ye an let a man finish his in peace."

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:13 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2002 12:00 am
Posts: 2667
Location: super-entropy
Captain Ty looks at the party and raises her eyebrows expectantly. "Have you any recourse to this? I speak honest truth when I say I am loathe to fetch him myself, yet not so loathe that I will not have it done."

Far off, echoing oddly through the foggy forest, there's a sound of a man's anguished scream, quickly cut off. Yala tightens her grip on Zaljan's hand. Captain Ty's eyes flash with anger again. "Smugglers." She spits the word with the force of a curse.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:42 pm 
Evil Game Minister of DOOM!
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:00 am
Posts: 16202
ICQ: 6954605
Website: http://krellen.net
Yahoo Messenger: shinarimaia
AOL: TamirDM
Location: The City in New Mexico
Zaljan doesn't move. There's not a lot he can do about smugglers or Punchy at this point.

Top 
   
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:30 pm 
User avatar
Offline
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:09 pm
Posts: 5432
Website: http://grillick.blogspot.com
WLM: jg87106@msn.com
Yahoo Messenger: Giltaras
AOL: Giltaras
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Edric smiles at Captain Ty, trying to seem as friendly as he can. "Go take care of them, we'll take care of our friend down there." Then he turns back to the hole. "Come on, Punchy. You can bring it with you. Just come up. You know I can't carry you right now."

Top 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: