Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ] 

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:42 pm 
AOL: [email protected]
"We have a particular person of interest in our custody. Someone who has had fun tormenting the kingdom before. He's willing to cooperate with us. However, if we gained sovereignty and you abolished slavery, we'd have no use for him. And since he is the kingdom's problem, we'd be more than willing to hand him over. You do know who I'm talking about, right?"

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:10 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
Wipp points to Ruan and stage-whispers, "Him?"

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:30 pm 
"What? NO!" Anthony shouts, rather hurt. He leans and whispers, "Anthony Wilson. The Dead Man."

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:44 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
"Who?" blurts Wipp, then cocks his head and says, "Oh." He frowns. "Where?"

On the other side of the field, Ruan sees two other soldiers start play-fighting with rapiers, flashily.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:29 pm 
Anthony, totally not insecure at all, is trying hard not to slash this snake's throat.

"Where are we keeping him? Do you plan on leading your soldier boys to confiscate him from us? No, I think you'll see him when our terms are met."

Post Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:44 am 
Part of the dwarf illusion's beard appears to unstick. He quickly sticks it back on, and looks slightly nervous, like a wanted criminal whose false beard is slipping.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:49 am 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
Ruan, now completely bored with the conversation (and feeling slightly insulted at Wipps comment), wanders off toward a nearby large tree. After some murmuring and some patting of bark, he comes away with what must have been a branch but is now a wooden staff, sized about right for him.

He the heads over to the group of practicing soldiers. "Anyone want to try a bout?" He holds up his weapon.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:22 am 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
CCC wrote:
Part of the dwarf illusion's beard appears to unstick. He quickly sticks it back on, and looks slightly nervous, like a wanted criminal whose false beard is slipping.

Wipp goggles at the sight.

Stan Cold wrote:
"Where are we keeping him? Do you plan on leading your soldier boys to confiscate him from us? No, I think you'll see him when our terms are met."

"I don't--" he cocks his head again. "What terms?"

Ruan wrote:
After some murmuring and some patting of bark, he comes away with what must have been a branch but is now a wooden staff, sized about right for him.

He the heads over to the group of practicing soldiers. "Anyone want to try a bout?" He holds up his weapon.

The soldiers stare, and a few back away nervously. "Um ... "

"Yeah, all right," says another soldier nearby, hopping to his feet and brushing grass off his uniform. "Let's practice!" He picks up a poleaxe and, holding it upside-down, begins to circle Ruan, grinning cheerfully.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:27 pm 
"I'm speaking simple common tongue hear. End slavery. Sael's sovereignty. If not, I release a terrorist on the kingdom. Try to keep up!"

Post Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:32 pm 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
"Balance won't be too good holding it like that... but then again, not having the pointy end toward me is a bonus."

Ruan does a few testing blows at the soldier, left, right, and overhead, very deliberately making them easy to read and guard against... and putting none of his actual strength behind the blows.

One should always warm up first, after all.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:52 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
Stan Cold wrote:
"I'm speaking simple common tongue hear. End slavery. Sael's sovereignty. If not, I release a terrorist on the kingdom. Try to keep up!"

"Would this terrorist kill more people than our soldiers will in Sael?" Wipp retorts. "Even paying blood for blood I think you'll come out on the losing end, elf."

Ruan wrote:
"Balance won't be too good holding it like that... but then again, not having the pointy end toward me is a bonus."

"Ha ha!" the soldier laughs nervously, switching it around. "I was making a joke!"

Ruan wrote:
Ruan does a few testing blows at the soldier, left, right, and overhead, very deliberately making them easy to read and guard against... and putting none of his actual strength behind the blows.

The soldier parries the blows clumsily, telegraphing his every move with obvious effort.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:39 pm 
Anthony really digs for statistics in his head.

"In the past year he's killed 768 soldiers and government hired assassins, 6,966 thugs from opposing crime families and 2,555 pirates, thugs, bandits and nobles just because, and I quote, 'f*** pirates, thugs, bandits and nobles'. He has stolen 44,340 gold pieces worth of artifacts and possessions, 256,694 in straight up gold, most of which stolen, once again I quote, 'from tools who serve the king. He clearly doesn't give a damn about gold since he seems to give it all away to one, I repeat, one elf girl who, when having received these funds, dumps all of it in a secret well up in the mountains. Mind you, with this behavior and resentment toward the kingdom, I believe he won't mind killing a couple thousand 'tools who work for the king'. Also, Sael has some pretty good troops."

Post Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:52 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
Wipp is sweating now. "And this is all one man? Anthony ... Watson? Why haven't I heard of him?"

Post Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:05 pm 
Anthony clenches his teeth for a few seconds.

"Wilson. Anthony Wilson. And to be quite honest, sir, I have no idea. I met a guard in Alache who soiled his pants when I asked about him. To be quite honest, I talked him into my custody only after he stuck about five knives into me. Hell, look what the monster did." Anthony shows the long scars on his arms from the painful fight at the Bandit Camp. "The only reason I can think of why you wouldn't have heard of him is that people obviously like you enough to keep you away from the mere mention of his horrific acts."

Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:24 am 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
Sparrow feels the magic link between him and the illusion he controls suddenly wink out, then snap back in, like someone waving a hand in front of a candle flame and temporarily blocking the light.

The dwarf illusion flickers, but Wipp doesn't notice. He's regained his composure somewhat and is glaring at Anthony. "Sir, what you are talking about is tantamount to extortion! Against the crown! On nothing more than your word! I will not discuss this a moment further without some proof that you have this villain in custody and under your control. And if this is trickery, I assure you, these troops" -- he waves at the thousand soldiers -- "will raze Sael to the ground and send its children weeping into the wild." He looks proud of himself for that last line.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG