Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ] 

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:17 pm 
"Thank you!" says Sparrow, and, since she can find him in any case, darts forward to give the Ceramic Lady a tiny hug.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:45 pm 
AOL: [email protected]
Anthony sighs. "Ruan, care to go next? I have some thinking to do."

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:37 pm 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
Ruan waves his hand, tossing the false lump of fairy gold away and dismissing the offer at the same time. "The one request that I may make, you cannot not grant, and even if you could I would not accept it. Nothing will ever allow me control over it - I have come to accept that. The only one that can control it is myself, and that is something that only I can learn to do. Take no request or wish from me."

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:55 pm 
"Then that leaves me," Anthony sighs. He ponders and ponders, and he comes with an answer. "I wish for a young elf lad, about fifteen or so, be freed from a plantation and sent to meet me in Olta Mora. Leave the rest to me."

Post Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:19 am 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
Ruan wrote:
Ruan waves his hand, tossing the false lump of fairy gold away and dismissing the offer at the same time. "The one request that I may make, you cannot not grant, and even if you could I would not accept it. Nothing will ever allow me control over it - I have come to accept that. The only one that can control it is myself, and that is something that only I can learn to do. Take no request or wish from me."

She inclines her head. You are wise, druid. Take this gift, then, with no cost: remember to choose the red door.

Stan Cold wrote:
"Then that leaves me," Anthony sighs. He ponders and ponders, and he comes with an answer. "I wish for a young elf lad, about fifteen or so, be freed from a plantation and sent to meet me in Olta Mora. Leave the rest to me."

Have you a particular lad in mind, or will any adolescent elven slave do?

Post Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:58 am 
"It doesn't even need to be a lad. Any young elf burdened with the shackles of slavery."

Post Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:26 am 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
It shall be so. The ambassador bows, puts up her hood, and returns to her retinue. She begins preparing to ride to Sael while the troops set up a more permanent camp.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:49 pm 
Anthony turns to Ruan. "So, shall we be off?"

Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:10 pm 
AOL: RuanalHallen
Location: What matter wounds? For each time he falls, he shall rise again and woe to the wicked!
"We shall. I believe our work here is done. For now."

Post Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:26 am 
Sparrow doesn't reply, but his dwarf illusion does follow along as Anthony and Ruan leave.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:55 am 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
The three make camp soon, as it is getting late, and pass a calm, if restless, night. The summer heat is oppressive, and thunder sounds in the distance, though the storm passes to the south of them.

The next day, they travel smoothly despite the growing heat, and find themselves in Cambárya in late afternoon, with a few hours to entertain themselves before going to bed. The city is the hub of trade in the kingdom, and boasts goods and spices from far and wide.

It's a market day, busy even by the city's usually crowded standards, and it seems that everyone in town is out of their stuffy homes and crammed into the streets. There are wares to shop, foods to eat, ales to drink, games of chance to play, and all manner of exotic delights to try.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:08 pm 
Anthony wakes up and immediately yells, "There are all manner of exotic delights to try!" He gets dressed and is on the street in minutes.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:38 pm 
Shoelaces to tie together. Keys to turn invisible on a bare surface, and only to turn visible again after the owner has looked there twice. Food of delicate aroma to change the taste of just before it is bitten into. A touch of illusion, to make a man think he has glimpsed an old friend in what is in truth a stranger's face. A snatch of strange, wild music to be heard in someone's ear for only a second, then lost again.

Sparrow's invisible progress through the market can be defined by the line of chaos that follows in his wake.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:23 pm 
Senior Community Staff
Senior Community Staff
Sparrow heads north through the marketplace. Anthony and Ruan, having stabled their horses at the inn Jave paid for in advance, are free to do what they like.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:15 pm 
Anthony, as usual, looks for attractive women to seduce or nobles to mug.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ] 

Board index » RPG Forums » Freestyle RPG